[FM2015] Japanese League

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same problem as this guys below

Edit; just did a clean install (to get rid of the 'Susie real name fix', to see if that was the problem), still have wrong teamnames, while all the files were correctly installed and all the rest works correct too. Guess I'll be playing with 'Saitama' and 'Okayama' this year then :p:(

And I did everything according to instructions like every year... Here is a screenshot of Gamba Osaka for example:

r7jat5.jpg

As you can see team names (and stadiums) are wrong. Could anyone help me please?

• 3 weeks later...

Some Japanese teams have players greyed out and some Japanese teams have the players. How to solve the problems? I have used the Japanese League patch, pr0 patch, Nik33 patch and world meta patch. I have tried to merge the all media files with Japan_DB file. But still have the problem of having players greyed out.

I have the same problem as this guys below

And I did everything according to instructions like every year... Here is a screenshot of Gamba Osaka for example:

r7jat5.jpg

As you can see team names (and stadiums) are wrong. Could anyone help me please?

Have you deleted the .lnc files? Those name changes are only present there. There is no way for them to show up other than the .lnc files being present...

Excellent work! Just a couple of suggestions:

- as far as I know, the rules for J1 state that you can't even sign more than 4 foreigners (3+1 asian). Currently with this pack you can do that, you just need no more than 4 on the pitch+bench which I don't think is correct

I'm not sure if it's 4 foreigners per-season or 4 foreigners in total in the club but I think this is it.

Also, damn, is there really no workaround to get the profile page back? I can't change my feeder clubs LOL

Oh, I see. Well I found a way at least to do what I needed: just ask the board again for another feeder club. Once they will tell you the list, click on "Recommend" and ta-da. You can finally access that page so if you need to cancel some feeder club or similar stuff, you can

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jesus christ, these patches are pain though. Get your s*it togheter, Sports Interactive.

I've played over 5+ leagues and never had any problems, haven't played the game yet with the latest patch though, how in the world did patch screw something that was working is beyond me.

And now if I want to start a new game I'm ****ed unless OP sees this? Jesus =(

Hi guys,

I'm trying to delete the four players from widehawk's DB who were transferred to the A-League in the last patch, as they are now duplicates. In the editor they seem to be gone, but when I start a new game they're still there at their original clubs, and I can't for the life of me figure out why? Any ideas??

Hi guys,

I'm trying to delete the four players from widehawk's DB who were transferred to the A-League in the last patch, as they are now duplicates. In the editor they seem to be gone, but when I start a new game they're still there at their original clubs, and I can't for the life of me figure out why? Any ideas??

Try to not delete the players but to set them as retired.

I'm still mad at SI for not working out an agreement with Konami to have the Japanese league system in the game.

Not their fault, believe me. It was not possible, they had exclusive rights. However, the culprit here is also JLeague. They always had high requests ($$$) for the license,

which is why you never see JLeague in PES outside of Japan (but then people mod it in anyway).

I don't know the numbers so it's hard to say if it's Konami slacking because they think the interest is very limited outside Japan or really it was a high number

Not hard guys, just create a team for Kanto League 2 and it worked for me.

I'm sorry, can you explain it a bit better? Like, isn't it possible to just move that Dragon team back to where they were? I guess nope because the file is locked? (is it?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The database works well and I played one save with Grampus Eight and am now starting a new save having got my head around Japan a little more.

The facepacks are unfortunately not downloading properly. I've tried changing the % but everytime I attempt a download it says: Unexpected end of archieve when I open it with WINRAR.

Any advice on fixing this as I'd love to see who I'm playing/signing.

• 6 months later...
can you upload file without subscripts ?

i can't subscripts this file.:(

super, thanks a lot!

If - if - it's not a problem, could you PM an unlocked version? If widehawk doesn't update it before the next JLeague starts, I'm willing to do it myself - at least J1 and J2 rosters.

Here it goes:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xca9qs661di2rxd/03_Japan_Leagues_DCEA6282-9591-4D78-9A32-AE92139D6328.fmf

hi Kurovski, why J3 and JFL don't play any match until the end of season all team in that two league are still play 0 match, but in other level are play correct.

I'm trying to figure out this issue. It seems it's something to do with the number of teams in each division. I'll try to fix it, and if I can, I'll update it here.

hi Kurovski, why J3 and JFL don't play any match until the end of season all team in that two league are still play 0 match, but in other level are play correct.

I bring bad news, I got it right for J3 start corrected (but had to change some teams in the leagues), but I got another mistake ahead. In the year of 2019, the J1 league stop working.

I know the league will have some changes in that year, and Widehawk did the edit to mirror that, but I myself can't figure out yet what is going wrong.

I updated the link with my last file, so if anyone would like to check, feel free to try. If not, we'll have to wait if he's doing another one for this year.

I bring bad news, I got it right for J3 start corrected (but had to change some teams in the leagues), but I got another mistake ahead. In the year of 2019, the J1 league stop working.

I know the league will have some changes in that year, and Widehawk did the edit to mirror that, but I myself can't figure out yet what is going wrong.

I updated the link with my last file, so if anyone would like to check, feel free to try. If not, we'll have to wait if he's doing another one for this year.

thanks alot kurovski. i try to edit the league now too, but if Widehawk still doing for this year .. i think i should wait for his work. :)

There are no planned changes for Jleague in 2019 that I know of. Could you explain what you mean?

p.s. can you upload the latest version on mediafire? I never got the subbed files appearing in the game for some reason.

There are no planned changes for Jleague in 2019 that I know of. Could you explain what you mean?

p.s. can you upload the latest version on mediafire? I never got the subbed files appearing in the game for some reason.

I don't know about the changes either, but since I was just updating the file, I didn't change it.

But the good news is that I finally got it working. I tested until 2039 and everything seems to work just fine.

Here goes the links:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=567397150

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gtc1xwzvi4kbl08/Japan+League+v2_90F27ED2-FB41-4262-835E-55424259C4A3.fmf

I don't know about the changes either, but since I was just updating the file, I didn't change it.

But the good news is that I finally got it working. I tested until 2039 and everything seems to work just fine.

Here goes the links:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=567397150

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gtc1xwzvi4kbl08/Japan+League+v2_90F27ED2-FB41-4262-835E-55424259C4A3.fmf

it's work great!! thank you :)

but so sad that no choice for start game in 2016 season :(

Archived