How am I supposed to wait until November 14th?

Suge

Suge, you should...  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Suge, you should...

• Empty your freezer, instruct your gilrfriend to let you out on the 13th and climb in.
    • Sail around the world, making sure you arrive back on the 13th.
    • Write a novel.
    • Direct a film.
    • Take a vow of celibacy.
    • End world hunger and bring about world peace.
    • Travel to the caves of Tibet and be at one with the bats, making sure to arrive back for the 13th.
    • Marry Miles Jacobsen so you can play it right now.

Even my girlfriend is gone for the weekend.

are you sure she is only going for the weekend?

when i was 5, my parents told me they were only popping to the shop for 10 minutes and, now, 15 years later, she still isn't back!?

are you sure she is only going for the weekend?

when i was 5, my parents told me they were only popping to the shop for 10 minutes and, now, 15 years later, she still isn't back!?

We'll see that on Sunday night :D

I don't expect her to leave for good before November 14th (plus a few days of realizing that I was serious about not spending my evenings with her anymore ;))

You missed an important point - 57% of people think Suge should marry miles for FM09... :p

I would be Miles' sexual toy to play FM09, only if he is having me though cos then I can still play FM09 while he is having his way lol (For those of you who take things at first glance I am JOKING) lol

I would be Miles' sexual toy to play FM09, only if he is having me though cos then I can still play FM09 while he is having his way lol (For those of you who take things at first glance I am JOKING) lol

I do hope you are :p

You should defo marry Miles :thup:

Or steal the copy of FM 09 he has :p

Archived