[FM 14.1.4] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSSination 1.0 || 4-1-2-2-1 • • •

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave, Have you tried and tested any successful preferred moves with this tactic? That works well with the SC and DMC for instance..

Cheers for a fantastic tactic, winning everything with Sporting Gijon

No. My striker is always top of the goal scoring and assist charts (Grimsby and Dortmund) so not bothered. As for the DMC they always seem to do pretty well too..

Going mental with my Wigan save with Daves version of the tactic.

Was promoted first season, and I'm currently lying in 3rd after 17 games in the Premiership, probably won't finish that way but it guarantees that i achive my objective more than comfortably!

I'm playing Nouha Dicko in the false 9 role and has a return of 33 goals from 47 appearances, 12 of those have come in the Premiership from 15 appearances, the lads on fire and I recommend him to others... Gutted we've sold him in real life :(

Any suggestions how i could be playing the midfielders for my Juventus team?

(the 2 CMs and the defensive midfielder)

Got Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal, Dembele for the 3 spots.

Still looking for options for this.

Vidal, Dembele and Pogba is all good allaround players. And Pirlo obviously prefers playing as Defensive Midfield - DLP ?

Should i just use 2x Box to box midfielders ?

Still looking for options for this.

Vidal, Dembele and Pogba is all good allaround players. And Pirlo obviously prefers playing as Defensive Midfield - DLP ?

Should i just use 2x Box to box midfielders ?

Just scouted Pogba and it seems his best position is in the advanced playmaker role, as for Vidal his best position seems to be a box to box midfielder.

I think you should just use the original positions and try to recruit some back up if possible.

Hi Guys Anyone fancy trying my tweaks, I have won absolutely everything with Southampton and Man Utd with this. The Tweaks include Daves Tweaks and my own.

Especially on Set Pieces were I wanted to Score and Concede less.

The Formation

I always leave on attack, I feel subsitutions are better than trying to see out games even if my top playmaker is having a World Class Game, if he's tired the Whole Team gets affected

Southampton_TacticsOverview_zpsf05ae62a.png

Corners

Southampton_TacticsSetPieces_zps716f6e55.png

Defending Corners

I find to many people are getting everyone back and the box is packed and its hard to Clear the lines. I'v left 3 men up front so we can counter but more importantly at Least 4 Defenders stay back marking.

Southampton_TacticsSetPieces-2_zps66eff330.png

Have a look and let me know what you all think. I'v been Delighted with it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o9oz9oknu4tiqlp/FuSSMc+Tweak+14.2.tac

hi mc gaffer

I have been trying your tactic tonight.

possession is around 50%, but with plenty of chances created! (for me)

there does appear to be a duplication of roles during points of the game (when you watch in full) i.e. the DM and MC appear very close to each other (alot!)

I have tried with a MCR and a AMCL, to try and combat this (leaving the DM central). it does appear to work well in terms of runs etc.

I will keep you posted.

just one question - what are your opposition instructions pre match? and do you exclude your AMC from closing down?

Lee

Hey Geraghty, Thanks for the Feedback

I have been trying your tactic tonight.

possession is around 50%, but with plenty of chances created! (for me)

Same for me, how are the Set Pieces?

there does appear to be a duplication of roles during points of the game (when you watch in full) i.e. the DM and MC appear very close to each other (alot!)

I was afraid of this, in Daves Tweak the MCR wasn't getting into the Game and influencing it and I taught that was a Real Waste

I have tried with a MCR and a AMCL, to try and combat this (leaving the DM central). it does appear to work well in terms of runs etc.

I'm just starting a New Season and I'm going to try this as well

just one question - what are your opposition instructions pre match? and do you exclude your AMC from closing down?

No OI's they interfere with pre-set tactics, And No player intructions but this player has won a lot of ball in the final 3rd and created chances or Scored

Also how is your Defensive corners, I'm really happy with how that is working

Mcgaffer, thanks for taking the time to reply.

re set pieces - - it does make me nervous having so few back, but so far, so good

I like the variation - in terms of space that you posted. I will give it a go.

also - no instructions - I will try - I was going for the opposite - all closing etc.

thanks again

Lee

Just Moved a few players into Space

Southampton_TacticsOverview-2_zps9adf2d76.png

Results continue to Improve

Southampton_FixturesSchedule-2_zps95554bac.png

Napoli were restricted to Long Shots and it was 5 CCC's to 1. Fierro had a Nightmare LOL

SouthamptonvNapoli_OverviewOverview_zpsabe2fa91.png

Im gonna try this when i get home. But i will be trying the right Defensive Winger as Inside Foward, or normal Winger who cuts inside. Ben Arfa is usually quite dangerous for that. Then have Srna coming as Wingback, or even CWB up the right side.

Thats what I'v done with Man Utd, I'v mirrored this and Rafael and Valencia are flying on the right. RVP is injured and I'v used Januzaj in the F9 and he's scoring for fun.

Also anyone wants there striker scoring even more from Corners just swap the F9 around with the Right centre Back. The F9 will score a good few and anything that drops the CB is on Challenge Keeper so he will also still get a few.

Hi Guys Anyone fancy trying my tweaks, I have won absolutely everything with Southampton and Man Utd with this. The Tweaks include Daves Tweaks and my own.

Well done sir. This is very decent. Having a bit less possession and the opposition are having a few more chances but this is very effective in the final third. Corner routine working well too.

Was hardly struggling with my Dortmund side but played 3 won 3 with this tactic scoring 17 and conceding just once.

Thanks Dave, I think your Formation can be adapted to most teams and Players.

If people really want a Number 10 as with most sides or the Midfield 3 with Juve or Madrid etc.. this gives them plenty of options.

Any Suggestions on Defensive Free Kicks? Is it a bug but It looks like silly mistakes, Best Header (Vidic) with no one around him giving it straight back across the Box for them to tap in. Its infuriating!!!

Napoli were restricted to Long Shots and it was 5 CCC's to 1. Fierro had a Nightmare LOL

Tried this last night, but put the forward on CF(A) instead of a F9 and its mega.

Is the move players in the download link or have you done it manually? Also will this have any affect on famillarty on the tactic etc fluid..

its impossible to understand SI... each time they make a patch they dont correct bugs, they change the game entirely and destroys hours and hours of work.

After a great season wining almost everything i updated to 14.2.2 and in the first 5 games i have 3 defeats , none against a big team, got 3 goals conceeded per game ... its a nightmare,

Yeah move them manually, No Loss to familiarity. I move them around according to the players I have, Just started a Napoli save and I'v gone 4-2-3-1, moved the BWM into Midfield and changed the AP to Enganche(depends on your player) and F9 to CF(A) like Steve Mc said and they are whipping teams, even tried it on Barca but started winning every game 5,6-0 so I gave up LOL.

I take it you didn't know that there were no match engine changes in the 14.2.2 update?

If so , how can a tactic that worked greatfull before now seems like train wreck ? if they dont change ME something changes the effectiveness of the tactic and this happens almost in every update

If so , how can a tactic that worked greatfull before now seems like train wreck ? if they dont change ME something changes the effectiveness of the tactic and this happens almost in every update

I can only speak from my own experience of course, but on both my Grimsby and Dortmund saves the latest update has done nothing to diminish the effectiveness of my tactics and results. Just as strong as ever.

As there were no match engine changes in the 14.2.2 update I can only conclude that this is not specifically linked to the tactic you are using..

trying this tactic now but Im unsure how Giroud, Podolski will do in the false nine role as well as podolski as a defensive winger?

I also have Lewendowski.

I can only speak from my own experience of course, but on both my Grimsby and Dortmund saves the latest update has done nothing to diminish the effectiveness of my tactics and results. Just as strong as ever.

As there were no match engine changes in the 14.2.2 update I can only conclude that this is not specifically linked to the tactic you are using..

I see what you mean but i think despite no ME engine changes the game must have something that makes updates a possible tactic effectiveness threat ... maybe ...

Ironicly i am much more domminant know but conceed a lot more goals and didnt improve scoring so i am getting worse results than before 14.2.2

Been enjoying this tactic for a season or so but now it seems that, even though I absolutely tank teams 15 shots to 3-5, I end up losing / drawing. 5 of my last 6 games of the season were like this and now (albeit pre-season friendlies) doesn't look that promising.

Going to give Dave's adaptation a whirl.

The Formation

I always leave on attack, I feel subsitutions are better than trying to see out games even if my top playmaker is having a World Class Game, if he's tired the Whole Team gets affected

Southampton_TacticsOverview_zpsf05ae62a.png

Corners

Southampton_TacticsSetPieces_zps716f6e55.png

Defending Corners

I find to many people are getting everyone back and the box is packed and its hard to Clear the lines. I'v left 3 men up front so we can counter but more importantly at Least 4 Defenders stay back marking.

Southampton_TacticsSetPieces-2_zps66eff330.png

The defending corners is good for me but the attacking one as been very poor not scored one single goal,will stick to Daves original set up on page 4

Quick question - how does everyone adapt this tactic (Fuss's original one) to play against much bigger teams. I'm Ipswich, currenntly in the Sky Bet Championship, and drew Man U in the Cup. Last night I played the match and set the mentality to defensive, and encouraged the team to drop much deeper. The result? I got hammered 4-0 with 3 goals coming in the first half. I had only one shot on target. How do you tactically handle playing giants with smaller teams?

After 14.2.2 update i can't win single game with hull in second season.. first season i was 4th..really i give up tried everything, my own tactics, original, tweaked valentino.. with and without op instructions of AM which has op stats for tactical knowledge and man managment.. i just dunno whats wrong.. match prep is def positioning on max and i tried with counter,standard and control mentality..squad harmony is on max..its ****ing strange and match engine is so bad so many woodworks and ****.. worst fm i played and i play this franchise all the way from CM 2

Hi,

Just started a new save with LFCMarshall transfer update, and the team is Wolves! Have played around 6 league matches + 3-4 cup matches.

Using Dave Byrds tweak and it is amazing, my team plays beautiful football, and this with almost just youngsters! With the new update i have 11 players that have potential ability 4,5 stars. Thats awesome :)

But, since the start of the save im having around 5-6 injuries, different rehabilitation time. This is just so annoying, every single game an injurie..

Anyone else experience this, and is there something to do??

cheers

Archived