Would you sell this player for £20m?

Im managing Liverpool and was getting ALOT of crap £2.2m offers from Juventus got so sick of it i suggested £20m plus a 20% sell on fee and they declinced. which i knew they would. Then the next day they come back with that offer £20m plus 20% sell on. what do to?

he is a good deep/lying foward, and "could become a star premier league player in the future" and right now is a good player for most premier league sides.

my game has stopped while i think about this.

thoughts please??? :confused:

Think about it this way..

right now 20m sounds like a superb deal as he's only a promising player,if you choose to develop him at a huge club like Liverpool with top class players and facilities around him he could double his value.

The same goes if Juventus signed him,in the next few years they could sell him for 30-40m once they've developed him fully...only you know the proper answer as you know the player better than we do right now.

sell him, I have kept him on my Liverpool save, given him plenty of oppourtunity but he doesn't perform anywhere near as well as Sturridge, Suarez or indeed Aspas. Wish I'd sold him sooner, I've now got him loaned out to try to increase his value so I can get a reasonable deal for him!!

can you believe yesterday i turned down the offer, i should have slept on it :o

Did you really just ask about whether or not to sell for Borini for £20m and then REJECTED it?

You, sir, are absolutely crackers and you will regret it. Whenever he knocks in his 2nd goal on his 500000th start, you'll come back to this thread and facepalm yourself so hard, you'll knock yourself into a coma.

IRC he was sold for around that price on my Falkirk save (3rd season). You will no doubt have another offer for him at some point.

As a rule of thumb, I always negotiate a price that I'm willing to sell the player for. If they offer that amount, they get sold. What is the point of saying "give me 20m" and then turning it down when they offer that amount.

Did you really just ask about whether or not to sell for Borini for £20m and then REJECTED it?

You, sir, are absolutely crackers and you will regret it. Whenever he knocks in his 2nd goal on his 500000th start, you'll come back to this thread and facepalm yourself so hard, you'll knock yourself into a coma.

Made me laugh and no doubt it will be true :D

IRC he was sold for around that price on my Falkirk save (3rd season). You will no doubt have another offer for him at some point.

As a rule of thumb, I always negotiate a price that I'm willing to sell the player for. If they offer that amount, they get sold. What is the point of saying "give me 20m" and then turning it down when they offer that amount.

Please god :o

So 18 league goals in 55 games for Norwich grants you a 37m transfer to United? Then 8 games and 1 league goal opens the door for 40m transfer and payday to PSG? I WANT THIS JOB :lol:

Yeah, and I shipped him off the books for £6.5m because he didn't score for me and was annoying me :D

Wasn't really scoring for anyone else, but still managed £91m in transfer fees.

Archived