FM14: Chelsea F.C. - The Happy Ones...We Hope

Bracken

Finished the league second behind Man Utd. Won the FA cup. Won the super cup. Went out of the Champions League in the quarter finals. Went out of the capitol one cup in the semi finals. Over all a decent season considering the massive changes I made to the playing style and the fact that halv the players weren't really suited for it.

Mandzukic showed to be a great buy. 19 league goals and 14 assists as targetman with support role. Torres came next with his 16 goals and 8 assists, with Hazard third on 14 goals and 10 assists.

I will now say goodbye to Hilario, Schwarzer, maybe Cech, Cole, Terry, Ivanovic, Lampard, Moses, McEchran, Marin, Salah, Schurrle and Torres. If I am able to sell Torres it will be with a heavy heart, but his profile is full of red arrows showing that he's losing ability and his wages are criminal.

I've targeted Diego Costa, Pogba, Vidal, Alaba, Doria, Balanta, Marquinhos, Muller (to name a few). Time will show how many of them (if any) I am able to bring in. They are after all premium value.

Only managed to sign Diego Costa (£32) of my transfer targets. The others were simply too expensive and/or uninterested in joining Chelsea, though this doesn't mean I didn't sign anyone. Marchisio (£33,5), Romero (£24.5) and Alex Sandro (£10.5) came in. As did Zieler (£5.5), Micah Richards (£11.5) and Robert Huth (£4). A surprise twist at the very last hour of the transfer window saw me re-sign Etoo on a free transfer after I failed signing the 4th striker I wanted. The reason behind the signings of Zieler, Richards and Huth were that I let Terry, Cole and Lampard leave, which left me short on English players.

I sold Moses (£10), Ivanovic (£10.5), Ramires (£35), Marin (£10), Lukaku (£41.5), Schurrle (£25), Cech (£25) and several other fringe players from £1 to £5 million. In all i sold players for £161 and bought players for £121. Good business I think!

My team is now looking more and more the way I want it. Looking forward to my second season at the reins :)

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the furthest people have got in Chelsea saves so far? I'm in 2034 aiming for my 11th title in 13 years :D Been in 8 of the last 10 CL finals too! Might leave at the end of the season though to go lower league/abroad.

Whats the furthest people have got in Chelsea saves so far? I'm in 2034 aiming for my 11th title in 13 years :D Been in 8 of the last 10 CL finals too! Might leave at the end of the season though to go lower league/abroad.

I think 2023 is my personal record. I tend to find it a bit boring when almost every known player has retired and there are only regens left. Also, if things are done right I'm nearly winning every game at this point. It's really impressive that you've reached 2034 and are aiming to continue :) Well done!

I am in 2022 I think. Academy only save which has made things a bit more challenging/interesting, still have won a fair amount of trophies. Will try and do a full update when I have some more time free.

I am in 2022 I think. Academy only save which has made things a bit more challenging/interesting, still have won a fair amount of trophies. Will try and do a full update when I have some more time free.

Yeah one of the things that's keeping me at the club is the fact we are producing world class players now. Have had 3 in the last 3 intakes who could be top class.

Only managed to sign Diego Costa (£32) of my transfer targets. The others were simply too expensive and/or uninterested in joining Chelsea, though this doesn't mean I didn't sign anyone. Marchisio (£33,5), Romero (£24.5) and Alex Sandro (£10.5) came in. As did Zieler (£5.5), Micah Richards (£11.5) and Robert Huth (£4). A surprise twist at the very last hour of the transfer window saw me re-sign Etoo on a free transfer after I failed signing the 4th striker I wanted. The reason behind the signings of Zieler, Richards and Huth were that I let Terry, Cole and Lampard leave, which left me short on English players.

I sold Moses (£10), Ivanovic (£10.5), Ramires (£35), Marin (£10), Lukaku (£41.5), Schurrle (£25), Cech (£25) and several other fringe players from £1 to £5 million. In all i sold players for £161 and bought players for £121. Good business I think!

My team is now looking more and more the way I want it. Looking forward to my second season at the reins :)

Second season finished in "Man City style". Were never on top of the league, but had 3 games in hand. Won them all and won the titile. The highlight were when Diego Costa secured the win, and title, over Man Utd in the 93rd minute in the last game of the season. Also won the Capitol One cup as well as the Champions League.

Diego Costa finished as my top scorer with 23 goals, Hazard followed with 15 and then Mandzukic with 11.

I think I will let Bertrand, Wallace and Willain leave. Willian is a good player, but doesn't really fit in with my style. Marchisio haven't really impressed either, so he might have to go after only one season at the Bridge.

I've already signed a couple of players that will join as soon as the window opens. Balanta, a transfer target of last summer, is joining for 4.4£. As well is Andy Carrol, joining for a fee of 3.6£ to provide backup for the target man Mandzukic.

As last summer i will try to sign Vidal, Alaba, Marquinhos and Muller. Luke Shaw is also on the list, and perhaps an attacking midfield player who can operate as advanced playmaker. De Bruyne perhaps?

Anyway, this is the current first-team I have. I just won the Community Shield beating United 3-0, after a sextuple of everything but the Champions League: a disappointing season :p . I have about 70 youth players out on loan, and I will include the sales I have made throughout this pre-season. It's not in a particular order or my formation, just the players in these rough positions.

GK: Cech ; Kolak

FB: Azpilicueta and Berselli

CB: Roche ; Grainger ; Collinge and Diego Reyes

CM: Lampard ; Chalobah ; Oscar ; Baxter and Kose

RW/LW: Hazard and Godefroy

ST: Diego Costa ; Ewandro and Kessel

OZs4lNf.png

need some help guys... just finised season 1, wallace and traore have come back, but both say WP (work permit needed next to them) how do I get them a work permit? was wanting to use wallace as a back up RB for next season...

I used the normal ones like Terry, Cole, Lampard, Cech, Hazard, and then I also signed loads of high mental attribute players (age 40 etc )

You have about 2-3 model citizens there. Which player did you use to tutor them?

They need to be sent out on loan until the either have enough international caps or become citizens of that country right? Off to Vitesse is the easiest option.

can they become citizens of country if playing for a club in a foreign country like vitesse?

this might be a stupid question, but how do you apply for them to have a work permit?

Go onto the players profile and it's in the contract drop down. New feature this year, as last year you had to offer a player a new contract to try and get a work permit.

Woah, first season done!

Ending top of the league with 12 points down to United, needed one point when going up vs United in the 37th round. Won 3-1 with Lampard scoring two to get up to a tally of 10, Oscar opened the scoring in the 25th minute with Evans making it even for United in the 66th, needed a legend to step up and he sure did with goals in the 76th and 90th.

Champions league, got through the group only dropping one game 1-0 away vs AC Milan, got drafted against Barcelona in the Quarters, managed to get 2-2 at Camp Nou after 2 goals by Demba Ba who silenced the crowds. Wierd game at home ending with Mikel chipping Valdes!! I flew out of my chair and got the champagne and caviar. 6dsCCsu.jpg

Went out 3-2 to Bayern in the semifinals, bad match away from home with Hazard out ended 3-0 almost got it back at home but Bayern were to big this year.

I did however beat them in the Super Cup earlier and I also brought home silverware from Capital One Cup beating Everton 1-0 in the finals.

So who did I bring in?

Due to preseason injuries I brought in Seamus Coleman 12.75mil Euros, massive player able to play on the RM for when we needed to tighten up in the back. Try getting through Coleman/Dave on a flank.

Also into the squad came Javier Pastore from PSG for 16mil, wanted a left footed player for my AMR to cut inside properly and he was a bargain in some way as he now has 29mil value.

Only player to go out on sale was Ramires 26.5mil who I deemed deadwood with Lamps, Matic, Mikel and Van Ginkel on the CM/DM positions. It was a bad deal but I don't like the guy.

Now you're thinking, he didn't bring in a striker so who the f**k scored the goals to win the league?

In the league:

1. https://twitter.com/hazardeden10/status/460416411605946370 scored 15 in 21 apps. Managing 4 assists in these games aswell.

2. Eto'o scored 13 and managed 8 assists.

3. Oscar scored 10 with 4 assists.

Torres stayed on the bench most of the season. I WANT TO GET RID OF HIS STUPID WAGES.

Hazard struggled with scoring and only got 9 goals in all competitions but managing an amazing 20 assists and 11 Man of the Match best in the team. Also got the highest overall rating for us this season.

Summer to come with be rough on the squad that was playing, will be looking to dump both Schurrle and Willian with a heavy heart but they haven't made their expectations. Mikel will most likely make an exit to make way for younger prospects and let Matic take the DM slot permanently with Romeu as backup. Signed Lampard, Terry for another year and Eto'o got an automatic extension.

Will report back with my choices!

• 2 weeks later...

How are people getting on with form and the new patch?? Really hot and cold for me, sure it tactics :cool:!! 1st season won the league on last day but were poor in ucl got knocked out by dortmund in Qfinal. Second season dropping silly points at home only domestically and storming ucl group. Even games i have won the performances are such a struggle to watch at times and the finishing is a joke ( again tactics? ).

I really hate this version of fm but it has something over me, i reguarly switch off in a huff and swear im deleting this version and getting on with stuff round the house. Only when i start to put up the new blinds, re seal the bath etc lightbulbs go off and the stupid game draws me back to have another go, things go well briefly and then the same issues come and bite me in the arse again!! Not my idea of fun, but yet i can't stop!! :(

Time for me to also post an update on my game :) First season is over, here's the update.

2013-2014

Pre-season transfers

None. I disabled summer transfer window, because I wanted to play the first season with the original squad intact. I also used the real PL fixtures from this season. Didnt buy or sell anyone in january either.

Tactics

http://snag.gy/AHHRN.jpg

Despite Mourinho's preference for 4-2-3-1, I insist on using my ever favourite 4-3-3 formation. The players in the screenshot are those who played most matches during the season.

The exact tactics and player roles received tweaking during the season. In general though, my aim was to be defensively solid and strong on the break. Its the type of profile for this squad, with fast attackers like Hazard and Willian. Tweaking involved trying to get the best out of individual players.

In general, my aim was to get Hazard score goals from AML, with Willian keeping width down the right. At one point, Hazard hadnt scored in a while though, which had an effect on results. At that point (about half way through the season), Schurrle hadnt actually scored a goal at all (though plenty of assists). I decided to give Hazard a support duty and make Schurrle the focus for goals from the right. The very next match he scored his first goal of the season within 30 minutes.

When Schurrle then hadnt scored in a while, I swapped it back again, and Hazard immediately scored in the next match. I had also been using Oscar as an advanced playmaker for a while, but wasnt happy with his lowly return in assists. So I decided to push him closer to the striker by giving him a central midfield role with an attack duty. He immediately gave an assist the next match. This kind of tweaking is very satisfying :)

Team stats

http://snag.gy/XBW9u.jpg

Like in real life, there was plenty of rotation at the full-back positions. Willian had a bit of a slow start, so Schurrle also played quite a bit. Willian clearly needed some time adapting, which I often saw back in the assman pre-match feedback. During the latter half of the season, Willian started becoming more and more effective.

As you can see, Torres was actually my topscorer with 18 goals! 7 in the CL (in 8+1 matches) and just 10 in 25 PL matches. Hazard on the other hand scored 15 of his 16 goals in the PL and was largely disappointing in the CL.

Unfortunately, just as in real life, I wasnt happy with any of my strikers. Sure they could finish some easy chances on the break, but they rarely scored a goal out of nowwhere to save the team. Too many decent chances got wasted as well.

UEFA Super Cup

http://snag.gy/SheLw.jpg

I decided I wanted to grab Bayern by their throats, by pressing heavy and constantly trying to hit them hard and fast. It worked. They failed to monopolize possession, we got plenty of chances and managed to win.

Capital One Cup

http://snag.gy/ImWVZ.jpg

My principle is to field my second XI as much as possible in this cup. We got quite far. The semi-final against Newcastle went to extra time. We had to score though, due to away goals. We scored in the 95th minute, but conceded in the 109th minute from a lapse by Cole. Kalas, in one of his few appearances, scored two goals! He only played six matches all season, but was always solid.

Newcastle then beat Man C in the final 4-0.

Premier League

http://snag.gy/AJVJ2.jpg

Lost the title by six points to Man City. We dropped six points in our last four matches. Three draws against Sunderland, Cardiff and Norwich. Cardiff finished 17th, Norwich 19th and Sunderland 20th. In between we beat Liverpool away 1-0, thanks to a David Luiz goal from a corner in minute 90+2. Sounds all a bit familiar, doesnt it? Quite realistic this game :D

The four defeats came away to Newcastle (2-1), away to Man C (3-1), away to Fulham (2-1) and shockingly at home to Fulham (0-1).

Results against the top teams:

Man U: 3-3 away, 2-1 home.

Tottenham: 0-2 away, 4-1 home.

Man C: 4-0 home, 3-1 away.

Arsenal: 1-1 away, 3-1 home.

Liverpool: 1-0 home, 0-1 away.

So thats 7 victories, 2 draws and 1 defeat against the big clubs.

84 points in the league isnt bad at all and Man C simply had a terrific season. Nevertheless, it were the results against the smaller teams which cost us. Exactly as in real life.

FA Cup

http://snag.gy/FKG5U.jpg

Decent draws, decent performances. Got revenge over Newcastle:

http://snag.gy/51Xnc.jpg

After going behind in the 2nd minute, it was satisfying to see Schurrle slot home in minute 90+1.

UEFA Champions League

http://snag.gy/pjWmj.jpg

The group stage wasnt ideal, even though the draw was pretty straight forward. Some tactical experimenting cost us some points (but gave me some usefull lessons about the team and tactics). With two matches to go though, we were second, five points behind Ajax. i was confident of finishing at least second, but we had to rely on them losing at home to Shakthar to finish first. Our last match would be at home to Ajax. Thankfully, Ajax lost that match 2-1 and we beat them 3-1 to finish first.

The first knockout round pitted as against Marseille. Away, I set up to be solid defensively and see what I could get on the counter. A goal in minute 90+2 from Van Ginkel sealed a fairly straight forward 0-2 victory. At home it was just about being solid. Should've won easily, failed to scored, but didnt matter. Our lead was never in danger.

In the quarter final we got the tough draw against Bayern. First at home, then away. I decided to use the same throat grabbing tactics I succesfully used against them in the Super Cup:

http://snag.gy/4a4V0.jpg

Really should've won. They scored from a set piece, so did we. Our inability to finish chances cost us a good result. So away, I decided to use the same tactics, hopefully this time, we would be able to score at least one goal:

http://snag.gy/oVj0s.jpg

Unfortunately, that goal never came. Once we went all out attack (I had Matic as a second striker up front as a target men), Bayern managed to grab a goal after getting a ton of space from us. All in all, we gave them a good run for their money, but poor finishing cost us.

Bayern beat Man C 2-1 in the final.

2014-2015

Pre-season transfers

My priorities were actually pretty much the same as in real life! Cech, or Courtois? Keep Terry, Cole and Lampard? In addition, I decided that what I really needed for this season, was more goals, as thats what really cost us in the PL and CL. So a top striker was also obviously a priority. I also wanted a new midfielder to play instead of Ramires, as Ramires just doenst provide the creative or goalscoring touch required against the little teams. So a central midfielder and striker were my top priorities. I didnt want to get in too many new first teamers, because I wanted to build upon last season, instead of breaking everything down (squad and tactics gelling etc) and start afresh.

So I extended Courtois' loan to Atletico. Terry and Lampard got a one year contract extension, as they where happy to drop their wages. Cole insisted on getting a 2-year extension though, which I refused. He simply wasnt good enough to be first choice. I would've loved to keep him as a rotation player, but refused to give him a 2-year contract at almost €100K a week. So sadly, Cole was released. As were Eto'o, Schwarzer and Hilario.

Neither Ramires or David Luiz would be first choice this season, so I decided to see if I could fetch a decent fee for either of them. Man C were happy to offer €45M for Ramires and PSG came in with €30M for David Luiz. Thats some excellent money for rotation players, so both where off!

This left me with plenty of money to get a midfielder and striker, though I now also needed a centre-back to provide proper competition for Terry and Cahill.

First in came Nicolas Nkoulou for just €13,75M:

http://snag.gy/a0bLH.jpg

Kurt Zouma is going to be the fourth centre-back. Still quite raw, but plenty of potential!

http://snag.gy/9Udf7.jpg

As striker, there was really only one (affordable) option:

http://snag.gy/xMACB.jpg

In came Diego Costa for €38M. Exactly the combative, ***** type of player I want and need to fire in the goals against the poorer teams. Exactly why we need him in real life as well! Sure, I already had Lukaku, who looked really good. But I just dont see him as my first choice, due to his technique, first touch, dribbling, creativity and passing just being too poor. Diego Costa is much better in link up play. He's also much more of a *****. Exactly the type of player no defender wants to play against and thats what I really need, rather than Lukaku just being big and strong.

For my central midfielder, I was looking at several players. Vidal and Pogba were unattainable, due to lack of interest. Roma actually have three very good midfielders in Pjanic, Strootman and Florenzi. Strootman really appealed to me, as he's very all round and could be the perfect support midfielder next to an attacking Oscar. Much better technically than Ramires. Unfortunately, Roma wanted more than €35M for him, which is quite a lot. So in the end, I decided I wanted to go all out on Hamsik. If goals was what I was lacking last season, Hamsik is the perfect answer to that. Oscar would play next to him as a support player then.

Hamsik didnt actually have much interest in joining me though. Napoli accepted an offer of €50M though. After throwing some cash around to Hamsik, he accepted €165K a week, and my midfield just got an insane attacking boost!

http://snag.gy/wY7at.jpg

Quite an expensive option, but I had plenty of money available and I really feel he's gonna make the difference next season. I want him to take on the Lampard role by scoring lots from midfield. Surely with him and Diego Costa, a lack of goals shouldnt be an option anymore??

Meanwhile, Azpi got loads of attention from Barcelona and Real Madrid, but I had absolutely no intention of selling him, so rejected every offer. The shock of the transfer window did come from Madrid though! They wanted Lukaku. I really wanted him as my back up to Diego Costa, because Lukaku still looked very awesome. 'Unfortunately', Real Madrid were willing to offer €55M for him! I really didnt have any choice than to accept. However awesome he would've been as back up to Diego Costa, I felt €55M was just too much money to pass on for a rotation player.

So now I needed a new backup to Diego Costa. Torres would stay as third choice, Demba Ba was off. So who was available and good? The unsurprising answer.... Mario Mandzukic. Damn, this game is too realistic :D Mandzukic is also a grade A *****, so a perfect understudy to Diego Costa. His value at Bayern was €18M, but they accepted €12,5M.

http://snag.gy/KqFzS.jpg

So last season I had Torres, Ba and Eto'o, now I have Diego Costa, Mandzukic and Torres. Im feeling a lot more confident about scoring goals this season...

I still had a lot of money lying around, so decided to see where else I could upgrade. I had soon set my eyes on Marco Reus, who had an awesome season for Dortmund, scoring and assisting a bucketload and winning FIFA World Player of the year. His minimum fee release clause was only €35M... But in the end, I decided I wanted to give Willian another season. He should be fully settled now and if he manages to keep improving, Im eager to see what he can do next season. He also gives me plenty of width down the right. Already having got a new striker, I didnt want to change my attack in two places in the same transfer window. So maybe next year, if Willian has a poor season...

There was one last place I could use a tweak, which was left-back. I originally planned to use Ivanovic at RB this season, with Azpi at left-back. My backups though, would be Bertrand and Wallace, both coming back from loans. I felt that quality wise, that would be a little too thin. So I wanted to bring in a new left-back, switch Azpi to the right and have Ivanovich as a solid rotation option at full-back.

So for my new left-back, I quickly settled on two options. Luke Shaw or Alex Sandro. Both are vastly different from each other, with Shaw being a defensively solid played and Sandro an offensively solid player. Since I plan to use Hazard as an attacking inside forward from the left, I want a left-back who storms up down the left to provide an attacking outlet. So I wanted a more offensive oriented player, so in came Alex Sandro for €20M.

http://snag.gy/DT36A.jpg

I also brought in Jason Steele as a cheap, nation grown goalkeeper backup.

So here's my squad for this season:

http://snag.gy/m4qTk.jpg

The start of the season gave me quite a tough draw! First the Community Shield against Man C. Then away to Everton, at home to Man U and to finish august, away to Tottenham! So I really need to start strong, so Im gonna start the season with the same defence as last season. So Cahill and Terry at the back, with Ivanovic and Azpi at right and left-back. Hamsik and Diego Costa go straight in, but the rest will slowly be introduced...

Can you guys show some of your top regens, and tell how you find them?

I usually look through all of the youth in-take for both Premier League clubs as well as the youth in-take among Championship clubs.

My best three are Gerry Bailey, Robert Reynolds and Joe Screen. They still have a lot of developing to do, but they'll turn out great when I eventually move on with my Chelsea save and get them developed. Bailey and Reynolds both came from our own youth academy, while I bought Joe Screen as a 15 year old from Aston Villa I believe.

I usually look through all of the youth in-take for both Premier League clubs as well as the youth in-take among Championship clubs.

My best three are Gerry Bailey, Robert Reynolds and Joe Screen. They still have a lot of developing to do, but they'll turn out great when I eventually move on with my Chelsea save and get them developed. Bailey and Reynolds both came from our own youth academy, while I bought Joe Screen as a 15 year old from Aston Villa I believe.

You never look to German, French or any other countries for youth intake? When I see some top youngsters, they are either German, French, Brazilian, etc.

You never look to German, French or any other countries for youth intake? When I see some top youngsters, they are either German, French, Brazilian, etc.

Yeah, I do that too, just forgot to mention it. For my Chelsea save I aim to build a world dominating squad from mostly English players, so in that particular save I pretty much only scout through the highest leagues of England, probably why I didn't think to mention the other countries. You're definitely right, Germany, France, Spain and so on are great for youth players. I also find that Croatia and Ukraine produce some godly players.

Totally agreed on Croatia and Ukraine. I like players form less known team and then raising into stars, I then feel like a winning Arsene Wenger :p have other players that you raised from wonderkid to world class? Like Lewis Baker, Charly Musonda, Boga (or from other club like Richie Zivkovic, Balanta,...)

Totally agreed on Croatia and Ukraine. I like players form less known team and then raising into stars, I then feel like a winning Arsene Wenger :p have other players that you raised from wonderkid to world class? Like Lewis Baker, Charly Musonda, Boga (or from other club like Richie Zivkovic, Balanta,...)

Not really. My Chelsea save was one of the very first saves I did on FM14, and when I started this years version, I just played to win and buy some of the best players there were, so I didn't pay attention to any of the other squads. I was just getting the feel of this game and figuring it out, so by the time I had gotten used to this game, if you can say that, the original talents from Chelsea's youth squads had missed out on a lot of potential development.

Oh okay. I admit I never tried such challenge and I can't imagine me playing without squad management and yougnster development. British talents development is really tempting me tho :)

Any other regens or developed wonderkid on the show?

Has anyone been able to sign Ronaldo from Real Madrid? He is, at age 32, interested in joining Chelsea but I cannot agree a price with Real Madrid. My latest offer at 60£ million were rejected.

He has declined quite a lot and was a fair bit better in his prime, hence the 32 caps for England.

He was first choice and always outperformed Lukaku before I sold him, I had Hazard either behind or alongside him supplying the chances.

• 5 weeks later...

So I decided to download LFC Marshall's latest transfer update and been playing as my beloved Chelsea on that one (as I am incredibly excited for the new Premier League season) and this made it's way into my mailbox

WuTGfH8.png

So as I am too lazy to change the language of my FM to take a screenshot and then change it back to Danish, I'm gonna translate it for you:

Chelsea's Eden Hazard is one of a number of players who could win World Soccer Magazine World Player of the Year by the end of the year.

Hazard, 22, has had a wonderful season, but the battle of the award is still wide open. The Belgian attacking midfielder has to battle it out with names such as Lionel Messi, Thomas Müller and Fernando Torres.

Yes. You read that right. Fernando Torres. I sold Torres back to Atletico Madrid at the start of the season as my squad contained both Diego Costa and Lukaku, and I play a one-striker formation. Since leaving Stamford Bridge Torres has netted 12 times in 15 league apps for Atletico Madrid and also racking up 3 assists, and has therefore been directly involved in 15 goals in 15 games back home in Spain. Thought this might make a few of you chuckle, it sure amused me :lol:

Trying to make out Pogba's team there. I can see Asamoah (LB) Azpilicueta (RB) himself and Frank CM, Hazard (LW) Mata (RW) and maybe Oscar (AM)? I think that's Jese up front from Madrid? Who are the CB's? The keeper is still Cech too.

Trying to make out Pogba's team there. I can see Asamoah (LB) Azpilicueta (RB) himself and Frank CM, Hazard (LW) Mata (RW) and maybe Oscar (AM)? I think that's Jese up front from Madrid? Who are the CB's? The keeper is still Cech too.

Looks to me like the CB's are Cahill and Ivanovic. If you look at the list of names on the left, the length of the name makes it look like it says Branislav Ivanovic, to me atleast. And yeah, Oscar AMC, Jese up front.

Archived