Best FM2014 Pre Order - 25% OFF

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't seem to find a mac version on either of these 2 websites. Both system requirements say "XP, Vista 7, 8", yet on steam there is a mac option. Do I have to buy through steam for mac? Thanks.

If it;s steamwork, it'll run on both PC and Mac.

I never said THE GAME is a rip-off; that would make no sense (at least to me, an English teacher). I said the price Steam charges is a rip-off. I have no issues with SI or Sega, but when shops that have staff, rent and other overheads to meet can charge less than a digital download site, I say the latter is ripping off its customers. So if your final comment is "Who wouldn't take that offer", why the hell are you arguing with me? :rolleyes:

Because you are behaving like a Douchebag, nobody cares if you have been here for 10 years or 10 days, or whether you are a teacher or living in Mum's basement.

You could have explain your comments right away, instead your initial reply is some kind of backhanded insult toward 2 random members. So quit being a Moron.

Thanks rodo, I'll try them first.

usmnt and kilok - I don't need your bloody lectures. you're probably spending mummy's pocket money. :herman:

I can't seem to find a mac version on either of these 2 websites. Both system requirements say "XP, Vista 7, 8", yet on steam there is a mac option. Do I have to buy through steam for mac? Thanks.

Nope you don't. It'll run on both PC and Mac as well as Linux with Steam installed..

Is there a 25% voucher off on GMG that still works? I really wanna order FM14 but don't wanna pay more than £25. I also want access to the beta.

30% off - TAREM-DFBU9-RRNUV

If you don't mind, can click on the link to buy to give me a referral. :D

Says unable to add voucher, when I add code, is the code no longer valid ?

Still working for me.

2QLhcrR.png

It appears some people have some problems with this code for unknown reasons. Some of my friends too can't get it too.

If you don't mind paying abit more, this is a 20% off voucher - GMG20-7EKXF-UTQXX.

The good thing is that GMG is also a digital partner of SI meaning that the beta access is certain. I'd be a little bit wary of other sites selling the game in relation to whether or not they can guarantee beta access at the same time as the announced partners.

Can confirm that it's better to buy from official digital partner, downloading the beta now :)

The 30% voucher is only valid for users who have purchased certain games from them in the past. I tried using the code and it didn't work, when I asked their support team about it, they told me it is not available for first time buyers.

Ya, it's only for people who purchased FM12 or 13 before. Still it's only a few bucks, not a big deal really considering how much fun the game is.

does gmg/gamedragons/graingergames - etc - work on macs? if i download it rather than get the box it should right? since it'll be via steam?

I got it from GMG, and they emailed me a key which I activate with Steam. And I'm running it on a Mac, so there you go.

For other people living in 'funny' countries:

For me, a whole load of sites including Steam rejected my credit card, I think because my billing address (as if I want a paper bill through the post :rolleyes: ) isn't recognised - maybe cos we don't have post codes where I live, I dunno.

Anyway I was saved by an email from FMScout - they have an offer for SE Asian nations which listed Cambodia. No problem giving mt card details to them - got my key, got the beta. Lovely. And cheaper than Steam.

Update: Football Manager 2014 Promo 20-30% Off Web Store

Register account, select FM2014 and then enter one of the voucher at Checkout for the Discount. Voucher may not work for everyone.

30% Off Voucher Code: TAREM-DFBU9-RRNUV

25% Off Voucher Code: GMG25-G3VXY-XZ50F

20% Off Voucher Code: GMG20-7EKXF-UTQXX

Thanks, the 30% Off worked, probably because I got it last year too. Downloading the beta. Can't wait.

Found this! ....

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/steam/football-manager-14?awc=5443_1382128216_6ccfb1ac779ea66175c007e2076c1ffe&utm_source=Affiliate_Window&utm_medium=Affiliate_Marketing&utm_campaign=Affiliate_Window_Sale

Apply code FM10OFF on checkout..to get it for £19.99! can't confirm if beta's included or not as I've read some get it quick, others are still waiting

Just thought I'd post it :thup:

Found this! ....

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/steam/football-manager-14?awc=5443_1382128216_6ccfb1ac779ea66175c007e2076c1ffe&utm_source=Affiliate_Window&utm_medium=Affiliate_Marketing&utm_campaign=Affiliate_Window_Sale

Apply code FM10OFF on checkout..to get it for £19.99! can't confirm if beta's included or not as I've read some get it quick, others are still waiting

Just thought I'd post it :thup:

Personally I would never buy from a site like that just for a cheap price though. But that's just my view..

The site I found it from the majority of people who ordered have been sent the beta code, I'm the same I prefer a boxed version and my local football team usually sell it for £15, only downside they don't get it till full release.

The site I found it from the majority of people who ordered have been sent the beta code, I'm the same I prefer a boxed version and my local football team usually sell it for £15, only downside they don't get it till full release.

Okay, hope it works out for you on release day.

Archived