*Football Manager 2014 - ANNOUNCEMENT*

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did just that. anyway just realized that I tried to load the back up file, which somehow was not working. Managed to load the correct file though. thanks for your help FrazT.

it's frustrating how many times my players hit the post/bar in one game after updating the beta.on average, they hit the post/bar more than three times per game. this surely needs to be looked at again as it just would not happen on real life so often.frustrating.

thanks I thought so, just hoping there was a benefit to being down here:D(as there isn't in the football coverage, sky here have lost Epl rights and only way to watch games live is online at a high price for what it is:rolleyes:...that's my moan for today!!) looking forward to the full game now cheers

it's frustrating how many times my players hit the post/bar in one game after updating the beta.on average, they hit the post/bar more than three times per game. this surely needs to be looked at again as it just would not happen on real life so often.frustrating.

you clearly aren't a Liverpool fan then... :D

sky have lost EPL rights?that is too bad mate. still remember I had to wake up at 3-4 am to watch the game live and watched UCL just before I went to my class back then. you have every right to moan mate.well, enjoy the full game!

thanks I thought so, just hoping there was a benefit to being down here:D(as there isn't in the football coverage, sky here have lost Epl rights and only way to watch games live is online at a high price for what it is:rolleyes:...that's my moan for today!!) looking forward to the full game now cheers

Hey, yey, where are you paying to watch arsenal games these days? I have looked and looked but being in the occupied confederate states of america, there is almost zero coverage of the EPL here. I'm a gunner too but I hate watching games after the result is known so I don't watch much football these days.

• 4 months later...
But the biggest improvement i want is......make sure the mouse thumb forward/back buttons always register properly.

For years FM is the only game that a lot of the time doesnt seem to register the forward/back thumb buttons on mice. And its not a mouse issue as they work perfectly in every other game.

I agree completely - and I can't believe that this STILL hasn't been fixed! It's very annoying, and very amateurish not to fix some basic technical problem like this. It has existed for years!

I agree completely - and I can't believe that this STILL hasn't been fixed! It's very annoying, and very amateurish not to fix some basic technical problem like this. It has existed for years!

Mine works. If you have an issue, raise it in the bugs forum.

Mine works. If you have an issue, raise it in the bugs forum.

It's already been raised in the past.

This thread was the first hit when I googled for this problem. Maybe it was time to bump it a bit.

Archived