Mr Hough Mutto tweak lastest update 3-2-2-1-2

OK this is the tactic i posted on Mr hough first fm13 tactic page

Again all credit goes to MR hough i only tweak a few thing when the last update came out.

2striker-1.png

table.jpg

quadruple.png

everton.jpg

endofyr.png

stats are great but he scores alot because of his pace

zaha.png

The AMC and both ST are very good at linking play between each other

the ST will try to beat the offside trap regularly to score or set up chances for your team.

this is just a copy of MR hough player requirement i just added Acceleration to the strikers

GoalKeeper. Reflexes Arial Ability One on Ones Command of Area

Centerbacks. Positioning Heading Pace Tackling Decisions Marking Anticipation.

Wingbacks. Pace Dribbling Crossing Marking Tackling Positioning Anticipation.

Central Midfielders. Marking Passing Positioning Team Work Work Rate Anticipation Pace

AMC. Passing Dribbling First Touch Creativity Decisions Technique Flair Off The Ball Work Rate Pace

ST. Dribbling Finishing Heading Anticipation Composure Flair Off The Ball Pace. Acceleration

Remember these are just Guidelines

Team Talks & match pre up to you

i use def set up or def pos in my match pre

the striker on the left seems to score more for me so put your best striker there

tactics below

http://www.mediafire.com/?yrbltf0fjf36bcy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea starting a new thread, Mr Hough won't mind at all.

You have also answered all my questions aswell, so thanks.

- trried this with man city earlier just to test if it works, and it worked pretty well. I am now going to start a spurs save.

I have noticed that pace for the strikers is particularly important, as both do tend to break the offside trap quite a lot. I would imagine having players like Hernandez and GomezDefoe (for example) would be perfect in these positions.

Best tactic I've used so far. Enjoying a good run with my Newcastle side playing this, the highlight a 5-1 win at Old Trafford (granted, they had 10 men for the last 30mins and took full advantage). Wellington Nem is great as the AMC and Adam Campbell up top is scoring a lot. Picked up a few goals from corners via my right sided DC (Kirchoff) at the near post.

This is a fantastic tactic. Was struggling with my own tactic and Mr Houghs when the new patch came. Not only do you score a few goals per game, it is also very solid in defence. Im averaging around 7 clear cut chances per game as well. Wellington New has really come alive in the AMC role. I would urge everyone to try this tactic out.

Just started my new spurs game.

So far I have added Hummels and Papadoplous to play alongside vertonghen in defence, so I have a pretty mean back 3 to stop the goals flooding in. I sold Bale off for 32 mil and brought in Jose Enrique for less than half of that, and I'm playing Walker at RWB. I think my defence is sorted now.

Going to play Dembele and Sandro in midfield, with Sandro dropping back. Again pretty solid players who are both capable in both the defensive and attacking responsibilities. I've brought in Anderson on loan to supplement my midfield as I sold off livermore, townsend and huddlestone. Brought Isco in to play as my amc and will use Siggurdson as my sub amc.

Upfront I still have defoe and adebayor, but I still have some money in the bank to bring in a striker, and potentially 2 if i decide to sell off lennon.

So, all good so far in building my team around the tactic, Hopefully the tactic is worth all this trouble haha

Any screenshots for lower league team results?

I could do this, I'm trying it as Cambridge United in BSP Season 1.

Won't have time to get some screenies uploaded until maybe Saturday evening though.

It has been working for me though. Played 5, won 4 of them and the loss I suspect being down to playing a rival and me not realising they were a rival and giving the wrong team talk.

Excellent my good fella!!! FM 13 is fun again!! I hate the tactics side of the game,i just want to buy,sell..train wonderkids etc etc and win win win!! If I run steam in offside mode,will that stop any updates? I don't think I could go through another patch update fiasco.

Started a game with Arsenal. The inconsistency is really bugging me. At home we are unstoppable so far, but away from home we just can't buy a win. So far i've drew 3-3 at Everton, lost 5-3 at Villa and 1-0 away at Swansea. Also struggled to beat Leeds away in the Cup. I don't understand how we can be so good at home, yet so bad away.

Started a game with Arsenal. The inconsistency is really bugging me. At home we are unstoppable so far, but away from home we just can't buy a win. So far i've drew 3-3 at Everton, lost 5-3 at Villa and 1-0 away at Swansea. Also struggled to beat Leeds away in the Cup. I don't understand how we can be so good at home, yet so bad away.

So the game is very realistic.. :)))

Also wondered this![/quote

no tm or pm!

That does not help one bit.

The tactic has tm and pm set in the instructions, so should we untick them or just leave them ticked but not put any in the list for target men and playmakers?

Replying "no tm or pm!" is about as much help as a chocolate fireguard!

Furthermore just played away to Man City and Man Utd. Had a combined 2 shots in both games, City had 17 against me and United 16. Safe to say I came away from both games with nothing. This really isn't working for me at the moment. I'm 11 games into the season. I'm going to persevere but things aren't looking good.

That does not help one bit.

The tactic has tm and pm set in the instructions, so should we untick them or just leave them ticked but not put any in the list for target men and playmakers?

Replying "no tm or pm!" is about as much help as a chocolate fireguard!

Flipping hell, just trying to help mate.

Yes I didn't go into extreme detail, but I would have thought you might have deduced that "no tm or pm" meant that no tm or pm was being selected in the list.

He even answered in post 8 that he doesn't use any.

Flipping hell, just trying to help mate.

Yes I didn't go into extreme detail, but I would have thought you might have deduced that "no tm or pm" meant that no tm or pm was being selected in the list.

He even answered in post 8 that he doesn't use any.

I know, I had already read that, hence replying to that actual message. How was repeating the same thing but with a ! on the end going to help us? We wanted clarifying if he meant no players in the list or untick the options.

It is not so obvious because he said he does not use pm or tm, but if the option is ticked like you say then he does in fact use a pm and tm but the AI chooses who that is. So which is it?

sorry guys i live in australia so i've been sleeping lol

i don't use TM or PM but i have tried the AM as PM its ok but i didn't see any real improvement to the team.

i ticked the box because i've been trying it out alittle with the TM being the right striker but again no real improvement to team

feel free to untick both

havent be able to play alot of late with my kids & wife getting sick of me always on FM13 lol

i've changed my training which has been helping

gernral training to team co

and match training to def set pieces

Are you doing your own team talks?

what your match pre?

how are they scoring eg corners, crossers, beat offside trap?

i ask so i can try to tweak a more soild away tactic

Are you doing your own team talks?

what your match pre?

how are they scoring eg corners, crossers, beat offside trap?

i ask so i can try to tweak a more soild away tactic

I usually ask my assistant when it comes to team talks.

I have my match preparation set on Defensive Positioning

As for the goals against me, the majority are through beating the offside trap. I signed Simon Kjaer at the start of the season as I knew that central defence has been a problem for Arsenal recently. However, this has not helped. For example the Villa away game, I was 2-0 up inside 15mins, then Gabriel Agbonlahor just ran through my defence twice and from then on it was a one sided game.

Without doubt this is a decent tactic, but I just think it needs tightening up defensively, especially away from home.

Also as I mentioned earlier, away at City and United I hardly had a kick, no matter what I tried. It's confusing because I thought this tactic would be perfect for Arsenal with the amount of pace they have in the attacking positions, albeit with a slightly shaky back line.

I was just wondering what would be the best team to put out with the default squad? Thanks Jeff99 sorry mate I mean the default everton squad!!

i would use

Howard

Distin/duffy, heitinga jagielka

baines coleman

gibson\osman fellaini

pienaar\barkley(barkley loves this am role)

naismith anichebe

this is only a guide

all the default strikers score but not idea for role i sold most em straight away & got zaha,, ademilson(not idea for the role but young enough to training into)

Classic version of the tactic will be very appreciated. The previously uploaded link is dead.

you mean tactic creator version?

more accurate TC version with the exactly same player instructions + set pieces is upped: http://www.mediafire.com/?ymxukjsrys3qylt

without ticked playmaker + target man. if you want to use both: try AMC/STR as playmaker and STR as target man with supply run on ball.

I know, I had already read that, hence replying to that actual message. How was repeating the same thing but with a ! on the end going to help us? We wanted clarifying if he meant no players in the list or untick the options.

It is not so obvious because he said he does not use pm or tm, but if the option is ticked like you say then he does in fact use a pm and tm but the AI chooses who that is. So which is it?

my guess is: possible PM could be AMC/STR, possible tm? STR.

Archived