Riccardo Capelli - Football Managers Best Ever Regen. What A Player.

• 3 weeks later...
tunnicliffe went up by 3 in bravery? seems a lot. but then i realise you say his stas improved with editing his footedness....

Yup, every attribute went up noticeably when his left foot ability was taken away. It made him all-round a much better player.

once i start seeing these sort of players.. or even half the player some of these are.. its time to quit and start a new save for me...

cant stand having a world full of superheroes as players...

its my one gripe with the gamr frankly.... newgens are overpowering and dominant

Cappelli is an absolute genius. Makes Messi seem average. Best young talent I ever found. Even at 18 he was a genius.

r8ayht.png

2je75zk.png

Amazing. Too bad I will never find this exact guy ever again in future saves.

Wrong messi makes him look avarage a player with his stats in real life would be say a nani type of player that level of ablity. not near messi

I had an Argentine Regen in FM11 who was labelled the next Diego Maradona and he was absolutely amazing like some of these guys, but I stopped playing the save about a year later... Wish i'd continued with it!

I can't find his screenshot, but I have a video of one of his goals that I liked, although it's not the best ive seen by far. Will try find his screenshot!

[video=youtube;iJ-SOGWe1bk]

Guidici1.jpg

Guidici2.jpg

Nobody beats this kid in my eyes. I knew as soon as he came through the youth system he would be epic. And he's still only 23. Won Europe's best player award last season and checked his PA which is 195.

No, his footedness was edited as part of a test (the thread is on the forum somewhere, about the effect of having Either feet on a player's attributes and if it makes a difference to their performance) - his attributes pretty much all jumped by 1 or 2 points as soon as all the skill was taken from his left foot, and he ended up scoring about 20-30 more goals a season.

Honestly in my logic he should have scored less, not more.

Honestly in my logic he should have scored less, not more.

Yeah I agree, being able to use bother feet should make him more effective, but the sheer difference in attributes clearly doesn't add up with it.

I thought I might share my find. I know I didn't produce him but I did track him since he started at Saprissa. Enjoy!

ignaciocastro.png

ignaciocastrostats.png

This thread seems to be focused on strikers.

Post yours here, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276933-FM12-Official-Rate-My-Regen-Thread

Not many people doing it this year. Refreshing to see someone post a goalkeeper. As my save is with Dortmund I would be interested in other newgens you have brought through, any good Germans?

This thread seems to be focused on strikers.

Post yours here, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276933-FM12-Official-Rate-My-Regen-Thread

Not many people doing it this year. Refreshing to see someone post a goalkeeper. As my save is with Dortmund I would be interested in other newgens you have brought through, any good Germans?

Done in the other thread. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about them.

Archived