I Can Score Even More Goals Than You!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

September 2026

Just one transfer to mention for now and it's not any of the free transfered players, they are all still looking for a club.

The move is for Mathew Schneider who seems to be a replacement for Jordan Swinburn who left Napoli. He joins the Serie A champions for £5.25m

Some other news, first concerning Jimmio Bowmanaggio who has been transfer and loan listed by Juventus, could be good or bad news really. Another player on the transfer list is Long Tym Toon Jr. it seems he isn't registered for the league either.

Injury news now and first off is Arie Kanarie who has a torn hamstring and will miss 2 months of football. David Le Soire will be disappointed to miss up to 5 weeks with damaged achilles tendon, meaning those around him could gain advantages. The last injury is Quique Sanchez-Tredwell who will be spending up to 7 weeks on the sideline with a double hernia.

Good news for Silvio Mella who has found himself a club. He rejected Swansea and has moved to Spanish side Sporting, scoring on his debut.

That's very good news :) Hopefully he'll get the games he needs.

Sorry, but there was actually 4 warnings overall, the first was let off though back in February. Unfortunately i can't do much about it now.

So many people post here that I just scrolled to the screenies and status updates--maybe next time you can put something on the first post so I can look for warnings :)

Thanks for the effort nevertheless, I enjoyed my short career, although I was curious to see if I'd have left to another team after my last few years in Italy.

Cheers

It's just standard form to get involved in a thread you're signed up to. Otherwise why would people put effort into running them?

I don't think Twellman is complaining about his player being retired for inactivity, per se, I think he's just a little disappointed that he missed the warnings.

I agree that it's good form to get involved - for 90% of the sign-ips and experiments, it's extremely easy to lose interest in running them if it seems like there's not a lot of interest in them from other people.

Bad season, bad world cup. Could have got through the group stages if I didn't get injured with that international form.

September 2026

David Le Soire will be disappointed to miss up to 5 weeks with damaged achilles tendon, meaning those around him could gain advantages.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Need an extra good season when I recover and for everyone else to have a not very good one.

I hope I find a club at some point.....

Ben has found a club. He's moved back to England to play for Premier League side Huddersfield

Just into November and Jordan Swinburn has rejected Real Madrid, Villarreal and Sevilla :S is he daft or what. He has 2 more offers currently, from Sampdoria and Fiorentina, i'm guessing he'll be rejecting them.

No problem, Radakovic might be a manager when you get back :p

Some news for 2 people. Chopper has left struggling Fatima and has joined fellow Portuguese side Academica.

And Jordan Swinburn found a new club. He's staying in Italy and has joined Fiorentina.

Oh FFs I am starting to ditest Sociadad more than Barca now and that's saying something leave me on the bench for god knows hw long then scores decent amount goals considering playingbtime then leave me out of the team Wa nkers

Didn't realise but your contract ran out in Decemeber :p and Long Tym Toon Jr. is looking for a new club. Edit: just had a look and i was wrong, not sure what happened, but you've left anyway

The next update will be tomorrow afternoon some time. It looks like we'll be seeing quite a few players leaving on a free come the end of the season.

I don't think Twellman is complaining about his player being retired for inactivity, per se, I think he's just a little disappointed that he missed the warnings.

I agree that it's good form to get involved - for 90% of the sign-ips and experiments, it's extremely easy to lose interest in running them if it seems like there's not a lot of interest in them from other people.

Exactly Biscotti--not about being retired, about having missed the warnings because honestly, on these threads I skip all the comments on other players which I d0o't care about. I look at the updates, the goal scorers list, done.

As a story writer and forum moderator in plenty of FM forums for the past seven years, I'm of the school of thought of not saying anything unless it adds value to the post. So I rather follow in the shadows and maybe even with more interest than the one who swings by and posts "great thread yadda yadda yadda". I've been online for four years now, and I have less posts than someone registering in 2011. I rather to read than to write.

Just saying.

But I'm an old fart, so that may be different for most people.

Hey Charles,

Just thought I would pass along that from the end of the week I am on holiday in Melbourne (following my Phoenix) for about ten days, so I might not be around/comment, depending on what's happening.

Come on Radakovic make me proud.

Jono

I don't think you should bother coming to Melbourne, you're just gonna go back home embarrassed :p

February 2027

Players

Nick Adam - Nick is struggling for games again this season at Marseille with just 3(1) played so far and 1 goal scored. He's scored 3 in the last 11 for Australia and needs 8 goals for 100 national goals. He is now over 250 career goals too.

Bakra - Bakra is having a great season again for Feyenoord, playing 28 games for them so far and scoring 20 goals. He is now over 300 career goals. He's made 3 sub appearances for Holland without scoring too. He is enjoying playing for the club.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - It's still not good for Jimmio who is in the Juventus reserves team, loan listed and transfer listed. He's played no games, so no goals. His contract will run out at the end of this season and he'll most likely be leaving.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky isn't doing too badly so far this season, scoring 10 goals from 20 games. He's not had any chances with Holland for a while now either. He is enjoying playing for the club.

Matthew Cooper - It's not looking too great for Matthew so far this season, playing 11(11) games for Arsenal, scoring just 5 goals. He's made 1 sub appearances for England without a goal. He spent 6 weeks out at the start of the year.

Josh Crane - Josh is playing quite well for Inter at the moment, playing 12(9) games and scoring 12 goals. He is now over 250 career goals. Josh has made 3 sub appearances for England without a goal.

Whoopski Deeski - A very similar scene for Whoopski who has played 16(1) games for Spartak so far and scored 9 goals. He's still 8 away from 200 career goals. He's not made any appearances for Bulgaria this season.

Edmond Doustourian - Edmond is playing fairy well in what is most likely his last season for Dnipro as he's decided to leave on a free at the end of the season. He's played 17(1) so far for them and scored 9 goals.

Simone Finke - It's not going too well for Simone who is currently recovering from a broken cheekbone. He should return in around 2 weeks. He's played 17 games for Bremen so far and scored 8 goals, taking him over 200 career goals.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben moved back to England and is playing for Huddersfield and things are going ok so far. He's played 15(3) games for his new club and scored 10 goals. He is happy playing for the club.

Alejandro Hernandez - It's a poor season so far for Hernandez who is struggling in front of goal. He has scored just 5 goals in 19(6) games for Xerez so far. He needs 23 more goals to get to his next milestone.

Arie Kanarie - Arie is having a pretty good season for Portsmouth again and has scored again against Arsenal. He's played 15(3) games so far and scored 11 goals. He needs just 8 more goals to reach 400 career goals.

Igor Kesina - Igor is playing ok for Lille, but he's finally decided he should leave and will do at the end of the season. He's played 18(1) games so far and scored 11 goals. He's scored 5 in 5 for Croatia too. Is currently recovering for 3 months with a broken foot.

David Le Soire - David missed 3 months of football, leaving those around him gaining small advantages. He's played 7 games since returning and has scored 4 goals. He's scored 1 in 1(1) for France too.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - No more goals for Long Tym Toon Jr. who has now left Real Sociedad and is searching for a new club. No teams are currently interested though. If he finds a new club he'll need 12 goals for 300 carer goals.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason is playing well so far this season for club and country. He's played 26(2) games for Dortmund, scoring 16 goals and he's got 4 in the last 5 for N.Ireland. Another 16 goals will get him to 350 career goals.

Silvio Mella - Silvio is playing fairly well for his new club, but will just be glad to be playing quite often. He's made 12(8) appearances so far and he's scored 7 goals. Another 15 goals will see him reach 300 career goals.

Kwesi Owusu - Kwesi is having another fantastic season and could easily reach 350 career goals by the end of it. He's already got 20 goals in 28 games for Chelsea and 4 in 1(7) for Nigeria. He needs 11 goals for 350.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - The lack of international goals makes it look like he's not having a great season. To be fair he missed 6 weeks of football in September. He's scored 9 in 15 so far for Atlas who finished 5th in the Opening Stage.

Aleksander Radakovic - Aleksander is currently recovering from a damaged foot and could miss 2 weeks of football. Before his injury he'd played 19(2) games for Lazio and scored 13 goals. His contract runs out at the end of the season, but hasn't decided if he's leaving or not.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Possibly some good news for Bjorgvin, who could leave Stoke at the end of the season when his contract runs out. Why he hasn't picked a free transfer yet i don't know. No games or goals so far this season.

Mathew Schneider - Mathew left Valencia having spent 11 years there and joined Napoli. He hasn't been playing too often though for his new club, with 7(2) games played and 5 goals scored. He needs 17 goals to reach 400 career goals.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart is playing fairly well for Man Utd again, but is falling behind more and more each time. He's played 24 games so far and has scored 11 goals. He is now over 450 career goals.

Murt Shepard - It's still going really well for Murt at Bordeaux and he now needs just 3 goals to reach 400 career goals. He's played 28 so far for his club and scored 19 goals. He also has 5 in 7 for Ireland.

Tom Skull - It seems Tom isn't getting quite as many games anymore for Valencia, with 18(7) played so far, scoring 10 goals. He's also scored 2 in the last 6 for England. He needs probably a miracle 28 goals for 500 career goals.

Mario Spehar - Mario seems to be playing a bit more often this season and has already scored more goals than last season. He's played 11(2) for Inter and scored 7 goals. He's also been in great form for Croatia with 10 in the last 7.

Jordan Swinburn - Jordan left Napoli after 15 years with them and joined fellow Italian side, Fiorentina. He's not been played too often so far with 3(3) games and he has scored 5 goals. His contract runs out at the end of the season and he could leave.

The Mad Scot - The Mad Scot is having another good season for Celtic so far. He has played 31(1) games for his club and has found the net 15 times. He also has 4 in 7 for Scotland. 24 more goals for 450 career goals.

White Widow - Showing that he doesn't need international football to get him plenty of goals. He's played 22(1) games for Lorient so far and has scored 15 goals. He is now 34 goals ahead of David le Soire.

Wanted

Nick Adam - Stoke

Staff

Chopper - Chopper left struggling Fatima for Academica, who are now also struggling in the league. He is disappointed at how things are currently going. His last game was actually against Fatima, it ended 3-0 to his new side.

Goals

White Widow              519
David Le Soire           485
Tom Skull                472
Stuart Shaw              459
Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  451
The Mad Scot             426
Murt Shepard             397
Arie Kanarie             391**
Mathew Schneider         383
Kwesi Owusu              339
Jason McIllmurray Jr.    334
Igor Kesina              308
Bakra                    302
Aleksander Radakovic     294
Long Tym Toon Jr.        288
Silvio Mella             285
Alejandro Hernandez      277
Edmond Doustourian       274
Matthew Cooper           267
Mario Spehar             267
Jimmio Bowmanaggio       260
Josh Crane               260
Nick Adam                255
Jordan Swinburn          228
Ben Goldsmith            224
Rocky Brittus            216
Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      210
Simone Finke             201
Chopper                  198*[RETIRED]
Whoopski Deeski          192
Des Morgan               132[RETIRED] 
Jimmy Eastwood             0[RETIRED]
Jack Jacobs                0[RETIRED]
Aidan LFC                  0[RETIRED]
Josh McLachlan             0[RETIRED]
Jamie O'Connor             0[RETIRED]
Jack Ripper                0[RETIRED]
Cristian Sirera            0[RETIRED]
Thomas Weir                0[RETIRED]
Feliciano Zambrano Teles   0[RETIRED]

**7 Goals before the game started.

*2 Goals before the game started.

Long Tym Toon Jr. Hangs Up His Boots

Failed to find a club to play for, so he's joined Dinamo Moscow as a Youth Coach.

Seasons - Starting, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15, 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21, 21/22, 22/23, 23/24, 24/25, 25/26

Staff Attributes

Personal

History

Biography

Career Stats(for awards)

Clubs

Games: 379

League Goals: 170

Cup Goals: 14

Most Goals For One Club: 101 (Real Sociedad)

Most Goals In A Season: 34 (Real Sociedad and South Korea)

Country

Games: 123

Goals: 104

Overall Games: 502

Overall Goals: 288

Average Rating: 7.01

Assists: 39

MoM: 46

Yellow Cards: 27

Red Cards: 1

Value: £5.81m

Seasons With One Club: 10 (Real Sociedad)

Cups Won: 3

Clubs Played For: 5

Time Injured: 818 Days

Will make him better suited to be a manager with FMRTE and hopefully when his contract runs out at the end of next seasons he'll become a manager or maybe earlier.

I say i'll use FMRTE, but it doesn't seem to be working right now, probably because of the recent update.

End of Season 2026/27

Players

Nick Adam - It's a bad season for Nick again and he's transfer and loan listed too. He scored just 2 goals in 3(3) games for Marseille and 3 in 12 for Australia. He still need 8 for Australia for 100. Marseille won the league and the Coupe de la Ligue.

Bakra - A fantastic season for Bakra, easily his best yet. He played 40 games for Feyenoord scoring 30 goals. Feyenoord finished 3rd in the league and Bakra scored twice in the Dutch Super Cup to win it.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Another bad season for Jimmio who will most likely be leaving at the end of this month. He did get 2 sub appearances this season, scoring 2 goals. He is currently in the reserve team. Juventus finished 7th in the league.

Rocky Brittus - Not a great season for Rocky, but he is still scoring, which is the main thing. He played 31 games for Vitesse and scored 13 goals. Vitesse had a great season, finishing 2nd in the league.

Matthew Cooper - Not a good season for Matthew really, scoring just 8 goals over 14(17) games for Arsenal. He made 1 sub appearance for England, without a goal. Arsenal finished 4th in the league and were poor elsewhere.

Josh Crane - A good season for Josh again for Inter. He played 24(10) games for the club, scoring 20 goals. He also made 5 sub appearances for England without scoring. Inter finished 6th in the league and a 120th minute penalty by Josh won them the Italian Cup.

Whoopski Deeski - Not a good season for Whoopski as 200 goals is still 5 goals away for him. He made 23(2) appearances for Spartak and scored 11 goals. He also got 1 in 1(1) for Bulgaria. Spartak finished 4th in the league.

Edmond Doustourian - A pretty poor farewell season for Edmond as he plans to leave the club. He scored 9 goals in 17(1) games for his club and 1 in 6 for country. Dnipro had another poor season, finishing in 12th place.

Simone Finke - It wasn't a great season for Simone, scoring 12 goals in 28 games for Bremen, but it's better than no goals. Bremen had a fairy poor season, finishing 7th in the league and having a poor cup run.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben played fairly well in his first season for Huddersfield, but it could easily have been better. He played 27(5) games and scored 14 goals. He also signed a new 1 year contract. Huddersfield finished 10th in the league.

Alejandro Hernandez - Not a great season for Alejandro, who scored 12 goals in 26(10) games for Xerez. He needs 16 goals for 300 career goals. Xerez finished 13th in the league and were also Spanish Cup semi-finalists.

Arie Kanarie - Another good season for Arie at Portsmouth, scoring 21 goals in 27(6) games, he didn't score any in 6 games for Holland though. He is now over 400 career goals. Portsmouth finished 8th in the league and were Community Shield runners up.

Igor Kesina - Igor will be leaving Lille shortly having spent 16 years at the club, Liverpool are already interested in signing him. In his last season for them, he scored 12 goals in 23(2) games. He also scored 5 in 6 for Croatia. Lille finished 13th in the league.

David Le Soire - If only he'd had an extra 3 months of football he might have passed the 500 mark. However he misses out by 4 goals, scoring 15 in 27 for Zurich and 1 in 2(1) for France. Zurich finished 2nd in the league.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason had a fairly good season again for Dortmund, scoring 21 goals in 40(3) games. He scored 8 in 10 for N.Ireland too. He needs 7 goals for 350 career goals. Dortmund finished 4th in the league.

Silvio Mella - Silvio didn't have a great season for goals, but just playing plenty is better than it was recently for PSG. He played 28(9) for Sporting and scored 11 goals. He helped Sporting get into Europe again, finishing 5th. 11 more goals for 300.

Kwesi Owusu - A pretty awful 2nd half of the season for Kwesi, scoring just 3 more goals, ending on 23 in 39(1) for Chelsea. He scored 6 in 2(9) for Nigeria this season too. Chelsea finished 5th in the league, won the Euro Super Cup and the League Cup.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - A fairly good season for the Jamaican striker, scoring 16 goals in 29 games for Atlas.He is enjoying playing for the club. Atlas were runners up in the Closing Stage of the league.

Aleksander Radakovic - Aleksander had a good season for Lazio and signed a new contract until the end of next season. He played 31(3) games for Lazio, scoring 26 goals, taking him over 300 career goals. Lazio finished 3rd, but failed in the play-offs again.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - A bad season once again for Bjorgvin who finally has the chance to leave the club at the end of this month. He didn't get any games at all for club or country. Stoke finished 11th in the Premier League.

Mathew Schneider - Mathew had a pretty good first season with Napoli, scoring 13 goals in 17(3) games. He needs just 9 more to reach 400 career goals. Napoli won the league again, but also lost in the Italian Super Cup.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart is falling behind a little in recent seasons, which could be because of retiring from international football. He scored 17 goals for Man Utd in 33 games, helping them finish 3rd in the league.

Murt Shepard - A very good season for Murt, scoring 30 goals for Bordeaux in 45 games. He also got 12 in 12 for Ireland. He is now over 400 career goals too. Bordeaux were poor in cups and finished 11th in the league.

Tom Skull - Not a great season for Tom, but still over 20 goals scored. He played 35(10) for Valencia and scored 23 goals. He also got 2 in 9 for England. Just 15 more goals will see him reach 500 career goals. Valencia finished 4th in the league, won the Super Cup, Club World Cup and were Euro Super Cup runners up.

Mario Spehar - A better season for Mario, playing 18(6) games for Inter and scored 12 goals. He also got 11 in 10 for Croatia. 3 more caps for Croatia until 100. Inter finished 6th in the league and won the Italian Cup.

Jordan Swinburn - It wasn't a great season for Jordan for games, but when he played he scored. He got 8(5) appearances for Fiorentina and scored 8 goals, none against Napoli. Fiorentina finished 3rd in the league and won the Italian Super Cup.

The Mad Scot - The Mad Scot is still a consistant goalscorer for Celtic, scoring 24 this season in 45(1) games. He scored 6 in 10 for Scotland too. Celtic had a cup free season, finishing 2nd in the league. He needs 79 more Celtic league goals to become the clubs highest league scorer ever, a tough ask.

White Widow - A good season for the top scorer again, with 22 goals in 38(1) games for Lorient. 24 more goals will get him to 550 career goals. Lorient finished 7th in the league, just missing out on European football.

Wanted

Igor Kesina - Liverpool

Staff

Chopper - A good decision from Chopper to leave Fatima as they get relegated. He took his Academica side to 9th in the league and to the semi finals of both the League Cup and Taca de Portugal. A succesful season i'd say.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - The South Korean decided to retire from playing having not found a club. He became a Youth Coach for Dinamo Moscow. Dinamo finished 5th in the league.

Goals

White Widow              526
David Le Soire           496
Tom Skull                485
Stuart Shaw              465
Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  458
The Mad Scot             437
Murt Shepard             415
Arie Kanarie             401**
Mathew Schneider         391
Kwesi Owusu              344
Jason McIllmurray Jr.    343
Bakra                    312
Igor Kesina              309
Aleksander Radakovic     307
Silvio Mella             289
Long Tym Toon Jr.        288[RETIRED]
Alejandro Hernandez      284
Edmond Doustourian       274
Mario Spehar             273
Matthew Cooper           270
Josh Crane               268
Jimmio Bowmanaggio       262
Nick Adam                256
Jordan Swinburn          231
Ben Goldsmith            228
Rocky Brittus            219
Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      210
Simone Finke             205
Chopper                  198*[RETIRED]
Whoopski Deeski          195
Des Morgan               132[RETIRED] 
Jimmy Eastwood             0[RETIRED]
Jack Jacobs                0[RETIRED]
Aidan LFC                  0[RETIRED]
Josh McLachlan             0[RETIRED]
Jamie O'Connor             0[RETIRED]
Jack Ripper                0[RETIRED]
Cristian Sirera            0[RETIRED]
Thomas Weir                0[RETIRED]
Feliciano Zambrano Teles   0[RETIRED]

**7 Goals before the game started.

*2 Goals before the game started.

Not sure if Twellman24 is still reading, but his player is still actually around as staff, no club or anything though.

So once FMRTE is working with the new patch, i'll make his stats better and follow him again, IF he wants me to. He could easily retire though.

Holidaying now and hopefully those players leaving on a free find clubs by September. Would be nice to get some more staff too though.

Archived