FM2012 English Pyramid level 14 with revamped youth system (in progress)

Golden eagles

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you want to test the structure and make sure every team's going to the right league (after promotion/relegation), run another league and make england view only. Remove all from your detail level and your news subscriptions to make your test go faster.

You won't see many goals, attendances and players for the lower teams though.

Now that is something I never thought about!!! Good thinking...:)

a few things it will be worth you knowing.

A) beddlington terriers have most likely an underwriter. a rich american has recently become an investor to the club. not so much man city style more of helping with running costs and infrastructer work

B) any club based in jarrow and hebburn are rivals. not sure why but the towns of hebburn and jarrow do hate each other a lot and fights tend to break out over it. so that could help with lower league derbies, them towns hate each other ;)

I very much doubt that.

...Great great work...but i have a question...the db have been tested?...any crash?...because in FM11 I've got a lot of problems with a DB like this...and after the second season the game crashed and i forgot the save game....

Am running a test now on 1.54 and is right now in October 2018 without problems, I run all my tests at least till 2025.

I very much doubt that.

trust me they do i was born and raised in jarow, not sure what its all about, its not as bad as when i was a kid but there has always been a thing between jarrow and hebburn for some reason. its worth putting in the game as a rivalry at about 50-75% hatred

trust me they do i was born and raised in jarow, not sure what its all about, its not as bad as when i was a kid but there has always been a thing between jarrow and hebburn for some reason. its worth putting in the game as a rivalry at about 50-75% hatred

Odd, no-one I've spoken to from either Jarrow or Hebburn ever seems to mention this when I'm at games.

Will you be including the Southampton Saturday Football League in this? I only ask because on thepyramid.info it says the league is on Level 17 yet the top division is actually at Level 13.

Either way, this looks very good and I look forward to using it when it's released.:)

Any information like kits, stadium name & capacity, adress etc.

Kits;

Home is mainly red, with a bit of yellow on.

Away is mainly yellow, with dark blue.

Stadium;

Name - Armstrong Park (one of the finest amateur pitches, certainly in the north)

Capacity - Doesn't have seats!

Ground built: 1949

Address - 55° 18′ 35.3″ N, 1° 54′ 45.14″ W

Founded - 1876

I can help with anything else on the club as well.

Will you be including the Southampton Saturday Football League in this? I only ask because on thepyramid.info it says the league is on Level 17 yet the top division is actually at Level 13.

Either way, this looks very good and I look forward to using it when it's released.:)

Southampton Saturday leagues premier and senior Division One will be included!

Odd, no-one I've spoken to from either Jarrow or Hebburn ever seems to mention this when I'm at games.

like i said it was at its height when i was a kid, it was probably to do with the kids of my generation, not sure how old you are compared to me but the whole hatred may have just developed in the people of my age at the time and faded away with us. its not really a football thing though which is probably why it doesnt get mentioned in matches. i remember as a kid though it was all about hebburn vs jarrow, if you went to hebburn comp the jarrow comp kids were scum and vise versa :lol: still will make this more interesting if there is some lower league rivalrys, that was what i hated about last year no derbies or anything at this level :(

goldeneagles your getting me excited :D i havent played on fm in so long since i discovered this being made, i am holding out for it ;)

Are you doing some cup, i mean regional cup ? (and by the way grreat work)

right now I am planning to put in most if not all league related cups. And also am planning to put in the county cups eventhough I am not sure how I am going to implement them. (team specific, league specific etc.)

After I added all leagues and teams down to level 14 then most teams participating in the county cups should be in the database which will make it pretty easy to set up the county cups.

There also will be an extended U18 competition of several levels down. (this system will have promotion/relegation independent from the main leagues). The top will be as in real life with premier academy league as Level 1.

like i said it was at its height when i was a kid, it was probably to do with the kids of my generation, not sure how old you are compared to me but the whole hatred may have just developed in the people of my age at the time and faded away with us. its not really a football thing though which is probably why it doesnt get mentioned in matches. i remember as a kid though it was all about hebburn vs jarrow, if you went to hebburn comp the jarrow comp kids were scum and vise versa :lol: still will make this more interesting if there is some lower league rivalrys, that was what i hated about last year no derbies or anything at this level :(

goldeneagles your getting me excited :D i havent played on fm in so long since i discovered this being made, i am holding out for it ;)

trust me, I cant wait to start playing myself. Right now I am building this database as fast as I can around my family and 40 hour workweek. So far I am able to get about 5 leagues a day in the database on workdays and about 10-15 on my days off..

Can I ask if at least the Premier division of the Lancashire & Cheshire Amateur league is in? Not sure what level it's at or even if it's in the system at all!?
Lancashire Amateur League Premier is at L14, with promotion to the West Lancashire League Div 2.

I stop playing FM because of you, Golden Eagles! who cares with Chelsea's, Man Utd's,Real Madrid's, Barça's, Sporting Portugal conquer the world??!!! LOLOL

I want to play happy family Saturday Leagues, with there "awesome" grounds and attendance, but most of all, there "superb" 3d match's!!

Hope that next Christmas Eve, Golden Eagles delivers the Level 14. For me it will be my favorite present!! :)

LONG LIVE GOLDEN EAGLES!!!

Archived