The Second Annual FMCU Awards! TONIGHT ONLY!

Deisler26

Straight on to our new award, the FMCU Team Of The Year. This was given for that one season team that won it all. Or that team that dominated everything for years. Or, even, the underdog that came from nowhere.

This award was totally unanimous and it gives me great pleasure to award it to....SnakeXe for his all-conquering Messina side

And now.... The final award of the evening..... It is.. THE FMCU BEST JOURNEYMAN CAREER!!. Megan?

Megan-MTV-awards-08-megan-fox-1451291-849-1222.jpg

"Hi guys! I've had a really great time tonight, but sadly, like my crash dumped City career, all good things come to an end! The nominees are..."

dafuge on tour - dafuge

If There's A Fork In The Road, Take It - iacovone

Only Mad Dogs & Englishmen - AK22

"This really is tense. The last award. I haven't felt this nervous since I was 0-3 down after the first leg of the Champions League Semi! The winner is....*rip*..... dafuge for 'dafuge on tour"!!"

Wow! Well done everyone! Thank you and goodnight!

Here are the award winners in full.

Best FMCU Poster - rancer890

Best FMCU Thread Name - Stats Are Like Miniskirts; They Give You Good Ideas, But Hide The Important Things - Cougar2010

Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career - IK Tord - Becoming the best in Europe using only youth products - hrbfcrule

Best FMCU Under the Radar Award - Flamers

Best FMCU Career - dafuge on tour - dafuge

Best FMCU Journeyman Career - dafuge on tour - dafuge

Best FMCU Team - Messina - SnakeXe

\o/ I won something......Not Megan Fox though /o\

Thanks to all that voted but I can't claim credit for my thread title, its a real life footballing quote.

Congrats to all the other winners and a :thup: to Deisler for running the awards.

• 2 weeks later...
Well done! I've had a look through the thread and you gents do awards well.

A cordial invite is hereby extended for the FMS extravaganza, to be held on 27th November at a to-be-determined, highly fictional location.

Why thank you! And if you need any help giving an award out, I'm sure I can help ;)

Archived