[FM12] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 || 4-2-3-1 • • • NEW VERSION!

Which version do you prefer?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 FINAL
    • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 SKYRIM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ Marce - is the copy of your tactic on the front page the correct one?

Yes, it is.

Seems that alot of screenies are showing results on 12.1 where people were relying on the near post corner tactic for a fair share of goals.

This has been toned down in 12.1.1

Corner delivery has been toned down in 12.1, not 12.1.1.

Corner delivery has been toned down in 12.1, not 12.1.1.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Marcelo. Will give your tweaked version a whirl in the conference south possibly with Dover Athletic :)

Will let you know how i get on

12.1 or 12.1.1

Seems that alot of screenies are showing results on 12.1 where people were relying on the near post corner tactic for a fair share of goals.

This has been toned down in 12.1.1

12.1.1, My Bad. Steam is always on the internet so always up to date.

Was struggling with this until i downloaded the tweaked version by Marcelo, I'm now 14 points clear with Chelsea in front of Arsenal with 20 games gone, scored 71 conceded 15 so far, Very impressed
its really good i must admit well done Marcelo

it does seem that in the latest patch the percentage of crosses that are successfull have gone up. this lead to norwich scoring 2 goals from crosses against me, getting in between my CBs. is there a way to reduce this. also would it be better if the AMC makes more runs into the box or plays higher up so he can get on the end of more crosses?

it does seem that in the latest patch the percentage of crosses that are successfull have gone up. this lead to norwich scoring 2 goals from crosses against me, getting in between my CBs. is there a way to reduce this. also would it be better if the AMC makes more runs into the box or plays higher up so he can get on the end of more crosses?

There were some defensive tweaks suggested by me in here somewhere precisely to cut out concedes from crosses....first to find the post number gets a cookie.

Need to be careful with making the AMC get forward too much, as he's the play maker he needs to stay in the hole quite a lot to be able to pick out passes and through balls for the striker, it's a balancing act.

Attack Wise, I find the Marcelo tweak version to be almost unstoppable.

Alas, its also unbelievably susceptible to the ball over the top. Almost 3/4 of the goals I have conceded with various teams have come from long balls over the top, with 2 centre backs exposed. Even with quick centre backs with good heading, this still gets hammered.

I guess theres a balance to be found between the two, one when youre ahead, one when youre behind and chasing.

Right tested the tactic with newcastle

barclayspremierleagueov.png

and Partick thistle

irnbruscottishfootballlr.png

i have the over all team mentality on 1 but if i need a goal i just slide it up to 15

the right amc is the original amc but the lamc if more midfielder amc so he needs to be ( eg ) all rounded to give you examples left modric / right van der vaart

now for the download

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21132009

Right tested the tactic with newcastle

barclayspremierleagueov.png

and Partick thistle

irnbruscottishfootballlr.png

i have the over all team mentality on 1 but if i need a goal i just slide it up to 15

the right amc is the original amc but the lamc if more midfielder amc so he needs to be ( eg ) all rounded to give you examples left modric / right van der vaart

now for the download

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21132009

You only use this tac agianst the 'big' ones? like manutd, chelsea etc etc

Recommend match prep and pitch size (Now I have it on MAX)

And the R-AMC is still the playmaker?

thanks

update:

first match with this tac: just won at home against a bigger team with my just promoted team. R-AMC is still the playmaker....

won 8-0 !!!!!!!

Update 2: Just lost at home against a equivalent team with 1-3..

You only use this tac agianst the 'big' ones? like manutd, chelsea etc etc

Recommend match prep and pitch size (Now I have it on MAX)

And the R-AMC is still the playmaker?

thanks

update:

first match with this tac: just won at home against a bigger team with my just promoted team. R-AMC is still the playmaker....

won 8-0 !!!!!!!

Update 2: Just lost at home against a equivalent team with 1-3..

i used medium pitch. don't select playmaker but he still has same setting as the original. match prep i used def pos very high untill fulid then low. if you are struggling put team mentaillty on 15 notches

Thought I would give this a try and used it with Napoli 1st season. Bought in bocchetti, felipe Anderson, de bruyne, Erick peters and sturridge (loan) and welbeck (loan). My defence with Napoli is not particularly good, both fullbacks are average and only 1 good centre half in bocchetti. Midfield is fine with decent enough players plus the signings I made. Up front I relied heavily on cavani and thankfully he did not get injured all season so did not need to rely on welbeck too much.

Anyway the tactic won me the serie a title as well as getting me to the champions league final where I lost to real Madrid. On average I scored 3 goals a game and conceded 1. I lost 6 serie a matches and won the rest. Some of the defeats were heavy score lines but considering my defence I am happy with that.

I think this is a decent tactic that with the right players will be very good. For me it has enough going forward so if you concentrate on getting decent defenders in then you should be ok.

I used the Marceau tweaked version by the way.

So, I'm currently trying to combine my new tactic Fusstidious and Marcelo's tweak of this tactic...

Here's the first match - this is season 3 and Norwich are a very decent side, that said the most impressive think is how it STOPS other teams playing.

NorwichvBarcelonaStats_MatchStats.png

Really happy with the play and the defence, not getting enough CCC's and goals at the moment though, but watch this space.

So, I'm currently trying to combine my new tactic Fusstidious and Marcelo's tweak of this tactic...

I tried to make something similar :), using a 4-2-3-1 with 2 DM, no counter-attack and most of the instructions from your Fusstidious, but hadn't much success, so I gave up for now.

I this new tweak you are trying a 4-2-2-2? With ou without counter-attack?

I tried to make something similar :), using a 4-2-3-1 with 2 DM, no counter-attack and most of the instructions from your Fusstidious, but hadn't much success, so I gave up for now.

I this new tweak you are trying a 4-2-2-2? With ou without counter-attack?

I'll keep you in the loop Marc, might send one over to Hough to have a go with too :)

NOTES - PLAYMAKER:

• Playmaker - this tactic uses the AMC as a Playmaker (don't forget to set it). The playmaker is the core of this tactic - if he isn't performing then don't hesitate to sub him for somebody else! If he has an off-day it will affect the entire match!

Ok, I just got FM12 yesterday, I cannot, for the life of me, find how to set the player as playmaker???

I went back to my real Madrid save for some fun, and finished season 2.

101 goals for Cristiano Ronaldo in 36 league games is a personal record for me, never before I had a player scoring so many goals in a season. I wonder if Messi would have scored about the same amount if I was playing with Barcelona? Perhaps I will try someday...

leaguestats.jpg

cr72.jpg

is that with the new patch marcelo?

About half of the season on the previous patch, half on the new.

@Marcelo with so slow tempo dou you have so big results? i think on normal must be better...

Most of the successfull tactics you will find here uses short passing/slow tempo, but the play in this tactic is not slow at all.

unbelievealbe :O its almost hattrick every game :O

Can you show the final table? I need to pick playmaker in your tweaked tactic?

The final table was very similar to the first season I posted earlier in this thread. The playmaker is the AMC.

Archived