[FM12] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 || 4-2-3-1 • • • NEW VERSION!

Which version do you prefer?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 FINAL
    • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 SKYRIM

whats your best eleven in FuSS Coterminosity V0.4B?

its could be cool too share it.

here's mine : year - 2015

GK - david de gea

DC - phil jones + jonny evans

LB - matrin olsson

RB - rafael

DM - maroune fellaini

CM - darren flecther

LW - nani

RW - antonio valencia

AM - jack wilshere

ST - javier hernnandez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 0.4b tactics, i was wondering why are you saying AML/R are cutting in ?

They are set to "Move into channels" and not to "Cut Inside".

Do we have to set them to "Cut Inside" ?

And if we keep them as "Move into channels" do the AML has to be right footed and AMR left footed because crossing is set to "Sometimes" from "Byline".

not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but i'm getting better results playing without a playmaker. maybe it's due to the fact that my playmaker is not good enough

There are two situations where you should leave out the playmaker.

1. If your AMC isn't one of your best players don't set him as a playmaker it won't benefit you getting him more involved in the game if he hasn't got the ability to do something with the ball.

2. If your team plays a DMC or even two of them it's not beneficial to play so much through the middle that's when you might want to leave out your AMC as a PM as well.

Has anyone tweaked the striker role?

Im not getting as many goals from Van persie as I would like most of my goals come from the amc and wide players and also my defender has got into double figures from corners but my striker does not score many?

cheers

really whatup with that??

In 0.4b tactics, i was wondering why are you saying AML/R are cutting in ?

They are set to "Move into channels" and not to "Cut Inside".

Do we have to set them to "Cut Inside" ?

And if we keep them as "Move into channels" do the AML has to be right footed and AMR left footed because crossing is set to "Sometimes" from "Byline".

Hi all,

As you can tell I lost interest in the game a fair while ago!

If a post January transfer update comes out then I will likely throw myself back into this and see what I can come up with.

Thanks,

FuSS

Going to trial this tactic (the tweak) with my Everton team as right now i'm struggling for consistency. I'm hoping my midfield rotation of Fellani, Rodwell, Jennsen & Ross Barkley all vying for the DM & CM positions. Drenthe - Cahill - Donovan as my attacking three behind Baxter.

fuss can you replay this question ..

im man utd - i have nani who have PM cut inside and team instructions move into channels strong leg right

where sould i play him LW\RW? and i need to change team instructions to cut inside or leave it move into channels?

plz help me

He'll do well on either flank, if you play him on the right he'll probably get more crosses in, if you play him on the left he'll probably get a few more goals. With a top player like Nani I wouldn't worry about it to be honest.

Oh and keep it as move into channels.

• 2 weeks later...

Got to be said the Marcelo tweak is sensational going forward.

Last three games, with an average Forest side in the Prem:

Blackburn 1-6 Forest

Fulham 1-8 Forest

Forest 5-1 Arsenal

Defensively it can be a bit lapse, especially down the channels, but I think with quality centre-backs this can be eradicated. Although that might be true with any tactics and quality players.

• 2 weeks later...
Got to be said the Marcelo tweak is sensational going forward.

Last three games, with an average Forest side in the Prem:

Blackburn 1-6 Forest

Fulham 1-8 Forest

Forest 5-1 Arsenal

Defensively it can be a bit lapse, especially down the channels, but I think with quality centre-backs this can be eradicated. Although that might be true with any tactics and quality players.

Where is the Marcelo tweak download at ??

thanks

I'm using the official version and have two questions regarding the CM position:

- I'm playing an allrounder here (as suggested in OP) but my more offensively minded player gets a better team-report-rating on this position. Does this rating take into account the tactical settings? If yes, a more offensively minded player would be better according to the team-rating. Correct?

- what would be useful PPMs for the CM?

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone still using this on 12.2.2? I'm still using version 4B as it suits my squad the best of any tactic. Generally having a lot of success but it does seem a little more unstable on the new patch, I've tried Fuss's new flat 4-4-2 and find it inferior to this tactic in terms of general play and chances created.

If anyone is using this and has successfully tweaked it for 12.2.2 (or preferably is Fuss wants to come back to this tactic!) I'd be very interested in hearing about what changes you recommend.

Is anyone still using this on 12.2.2? I'm still using version 4B as it suits my squad the best of any tactic. Generally having a lot of success but it does seem a little more unstable on the new patch, I've tried Fuss's new flat 4-4-2 and find it inferior to this tactic in terms of general play and chances created.

If anyone is using this and has successfully tweaked it for 12.2.2 (or preferably is Fuss wants to come back to this tactic!) I'd be very interested in hearing about what changes you recommend.

You never know...

But seriously my focus is on a 442 at the moment as the most popular shape, I may have a look at this, but wouldn't be sure whether to start from 4B or Marcelos and work from there.

You never know...

But seriously my focus is on a 442 at the moment as the most popular shape, I may have a look at this, but wouldn't be sure whether to start from 4B or Marcelos and work from there.

As I said I'm using 4B at the moment and its working well, I just beat Newcastle 0-8 with a very young Plymouth side. Marcelos version works well too, but I do sometimes find that one missplaced pass from my team or a decent tackle from the opposition can lead to conceeding a goal all too easily.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like Fussidious 3 has been ditched as trying to maintain a 4-4-2 made it unstable. Just wondered if anyone is still using this with success. For me this is the best tactic in FM if you want to use an AMC (and I do!). The only drawback being that it seems to be significantly less effective after the new patch.

Has anyone managed to make any tweaks to make it more effective? Hoping that maybe we can encourage Fuss to come back to this following the issues with the 4-4-2. 4-2-3-1 is cearly the answer!

Seems like Fussidious 3 has been ditched as trying to maintain a 4-4-2 made it unstable. Just wondered if anyone is still using this with success. For me this is the best tactic in FM if you want to use an AMC (and I do!). The only drawback being that it seems to be significantly less effective after the new patch.

Has anyone managed to make any tweaks to make it more effective? Hoping that maybe we can encourage Fuss to come back to this following the issues with the 4-4-2. 4-2-3-1 is cearly the answer!

fusstidious 3 is on route, however it wont have anything to do with this tactic. I haven't had enough time to tweak this to be honest, but I'll see what I can do.

fusstidious 3 is on route, however it wont have anything to do with this tactic. I haven't had enough time to tweak this to be honest, but I'll see what I can do.

Quick response! Good to hear that fusstidious is still being worked on, I'm a fan of this formation though so might try one or two tweaks of my own, I'm going to go back to using it now and see if I can recognise where I'm having issues. Would be great if you managed to find some time though, my FM time is really limited and its always more enjoyable when winning!

Quick response! Good to hear that fusstidious is still being worked on, I'm a fan of this formation though so might try one or two tweaks of my own, I'm going to go back to using it now and see if I can recognise where I'm having issues. Would be great if you managed to find some time though, my FM time is really limited and its always more enjoyable when winning!

I'd suggest lifting the defensive settings from FuSStidious V2.0 as a starting point and working from there, good luck!

Can anyone link me to how to post screen shots on here?

First game back using the Marcelo tweaked version of this, with my best AMC out injured. My Plymouth side won 1-0 vs Inter in the Super Cup. We had 5 CCC's while Inter only had 2 half chances.

I'll try lifting the defensive settings as you suggested and see how I keep going.

Go on Fm 2012 and have your intended image on the screen

- Press the Prt Screen button on your keypad, locatet next to F12?

- Open up Paint, insert image. ( Paste )

- Save as: (Save in your area and name the File)

- Go to www.tinypic.com www.imageshack.us

- Click browse and search for the file you previously saved. Click

- Press upload now! Enter code.

- You are given 3 links, use the 2nd for to insert it in a message like your previous post. Copy the link it gives from that second link into your post and it will upload it with your message.

This is what i use

are thee Alt + F9 method My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Screenshots

Go to www.tinypic.com www.imageshack.us

- Click browse and search for the file you previously saved. Click

- Press upload now! Enter code.

- You are given 3 links, use the 2nd for to insert it in a message like your previous post. Copy the link it gives from that second link into your post and it will upload it with your message.

Read this if don't understand

Thanks cragswfc

Screenshot of the match just played. I'm importing the defensive setting now whilst also trying to watch the champ league semi. Initial thoughts are that the changes will actually make my fullbacks significantly more attacking. I'll give it a go though and see how I get on.

10e2bzr.png

No point in uploading at the moment, anyone can make the few changes I have by lifting the defensive settings from fussidious into coterminostiy V3. Just narrowly beat Sunderland 0-1 in my last game, could have gone either way really.

I'm going to keep going with it and see how it settles in once the team are fully fluid with the tactic. There is no way I am going to judge if it's working after 3 games and I want to make some changes of my own and see how they go.

Well you could have upload it if you don't mind, I am playing with Bolton and Staines save, so that at least someone can test the defensive strength for u...

No point in uploading at the moment, anyone can make the few changes I have by lifting the defensive settings from fussidious into coterminostiy V3. Just narrowly beat Sunderland 0-1 in my last game, could have gone either way really.

I'm going to keep going with it and see how it settles in once the team are fully fluid with the tactic. There is no way I am going to judge if it's working after 3 games and I want to make some changes of my own and see how they go.

What the best version for this?

Is any good??

What about johnny_foreigner's version?

I havn't honestly found the tactic to be very effective with the latest patches, but Marcelo's tweak was the most popular.

FUSS are you working on this or have you stopped 'development'?

I haven't even started I'm afraid - the demand for a successful 4-4-2 seems much higher - until the perfect cloning, I can only do so much!

Unless you can convince The_Lambs to help out, he's my favourite ever tactical helper :)

Right.

I got a team promoted from the Championship using V0.4.B, winning the league with 106 points, scoring 113, conceding 53.

For my first game in the Premier League, having signed much better players, I thought I'd give Marcelo's tactic a go in the second half as I was 3 - 1 down. Brought it back to 3 - 3, immediately conceded. Lost 4 - 3, two own goals. Not sure which I want to use to be honest.

Will keep you posted...

Archived