[FM12] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 || 4-2-3-1 • • • NEW VERSION!

Which version do you prefer?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 FINAL
    • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 SKYRIM

How are these tactics defensively?

Awesome! I dont use the counter attack option as it just piles too much pressure on my defenders.. BUT if you are struggling defensivly against counter attacks or teams scoring on the break i would suggest using FuSS's defensive options which are in post 649.

I am currently in the FA cup final against man united so will post some pics up later.

But on my way with swansea (who got relegated by previous manager-so in championship), on my way i have defeated newcastle and everton who are both premiership teams.

All i do really is set the defensive tactics when im away against bigger teams and when they come to home ground release the attack..

Pics coming later of swansea v man united :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome! I dont use the counter attack option as it just piles too much pressure on my defenders.. BUT if you are struggling defensivly against counter attacks or teams scoring on the break i would suggest using FuSS's defensive options which are in post 649.

I am currently in the FA cup final against man united so will post some pics up later.

But on my way with swansea (who got relegated by previous manager-so in championship), on my way i have defeated newcastle and everton who are both premiership teams.

All i do really is set the defensive tactics when im away against bigger teams and when they come to home ground release the attack..

Pics coming later of swansea v man united :)

Sorry mate but c'mon Utd! :p

Sorry mate but c'mon Utd! :p

:p Indeed it was come on united.. at old trafford its fair to say nothing would of worked, luckily escaped with just conceding 2 goals.. My team were just powerless and extremely shy infront of goal - lack of quality

Just finished my season as championship winners :)

3.png

:p Indeed it was come on united.. at old trafford its fair to say nothing would of worked, luckily escaped with just conceding 2 goals.. My team were just powerless and extremely shy infront of goal - lack of quality

Just finished my season as championship winners :)

3.png

If it was the FA Cup Final, why was it at OT?

Oh and btw, good season mate :thup: You still seemed to concede more goals to games though?

cheers! What are your results like? any tweaks needed?

Only played pre season, CS and 1 league game so can't really judge atm but so far so good. My first league game vs Sunderland @ OT ended 7-1 to us.

You don't need to use any tweaks although I may use the defensive tweaks in post 649 against Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Liverpool & Spurs away from home.

If it was the FA Cup Final, why was it at OT?

Oh and btw, good season mate :thup: You still seemed to concede more goals to games though?

yeah i started with a different tactic and really couldnt get it to work, then i had a problem of conceding on the break mostly in the last 20mins of the game so id be 3-0 up and then concede 3 in 20mins..

I made a mistake in my post it seems, it was only semi-final my mistake about to start season in premiership see if i can get this tactic rolling in the results :)

v0.4b with counter-attacking unticked.

That wasn't working either, so I decided to mix V0.3 and v0.4. Here is what I did: formation, team instructions, mentality, creative freedom from V0.3 Skyrim; most other instructions from v0.4b; and some set pieces instructions from myself. So far in 10 games it's working wonderfully. I will post results at the end of season.

That wasn't working either, so I decided to mix V0.3 and v0.4. Here is what I did: formation, team instructions, mentality, creative freedom from V0.3 Skyrim; most other instructions from v0.4b; and some set pieces instructions from myself. So far in 10 games it's working wonderfully. I will post results at the end of season.

Sounds a lot like what I use personally, I tend not to use the tactics as I release them. When they are released they are the version that tested best with the most teams - i.e. had the highest average. This of course means that there's always room to tweak it to be better for your own particular team. Essentially you can make a tactic that's good for everybody but it will be perfect for nobody....or you can tweak that tactic to be perfect for a certain team...but it won't be good for anybody else.

So I always encourage tweaking :) don't go overboard, keep it simple and it'll work well.

As above, Swansea don;t have a great defence, so we dropped the defenders mentality a little and removed counter-attacking fairly obvious and worked.

So I always encourage tweaking :) don't go overboard, keep it simple and it'll work well.

I see that in your tactics creative freedom is low for all players except for the playmaker. Do you increase it for players with high mental and technical attributes, or do you feel it's better to leave it as it is, regardless of players at your disposal?

What set piece instructions do you use? I seem to concede from corners.

It'd be good if you could upload the tactic too :)

Wow premiership is much harder than i thought with the fixtures ive had! liverpool and arsenal then bolton, managed to draw against liverpool at anfield.. got smashed by arsenal 4-2 despite 50/50 possession and bolton i drew as i forgot pre match team talk and there was just no turning it around.. Just held a team meeting so bring on some easier fixtures and will report back mid season :)

I really think im in need of that 0.5 defensive you was talking about fuss :p

Always been a fan of the tactics, Fuss, though 04 didn't do it for me. Am testing 04B now and it's working brilliantly.

Just drew with Bayern 2-2 at the Allianz in the Champs League with Newcastle in the 2nd season. Should easily have won as well.

Doing a full season with Vitesse using 0.4b. Implemented defensive tweaks halfway through the season. With 7 games to go, I'm sitting comfortably at the top of the league, 12 points clear of second place, and Wilfried just beat Nikos Machlas's record!

Gonna be hard in the europe next season, my wingers are still developing and my fullbacks are second grade even for Dutch league standards :/

is this still on the agenda fuss?

I haven't really got the testing time at the moment, but I'll set one up with the defensive tweaks mentioned and maybe some other very tiny defensive adjustments and release it for you guys to test.

Impressive he play as striker?

Yes, as a striker he is nearer the goal, and also with low creative freedom, he rarely shoots from distance. And he would have scored many more if he wasn't missing so many chances by blasting the ball off the post or in the goalkeepers chest from close so often...

Also some of his goals were scored from corners, but it's still impressive.

Yes, as a striker he is nearer the goal, and also with low creative freedom, he rarely shoots from distance. And he would have scored many more if he wasn't missing so many chances by blasting the ball off the post or in the goalkeepers chest from close so often...

Also some of his goals were scored from corners, but it's still impressive.

Could you send me the tactic?

Fuss did you try my version ?

EDIT: i am MadMaks

Haven't played for a while unfortunately, work is pretty hetic at the moment and doing a lot of redecoration at home....so sleep has been the order of the day, hopefully get some time this wknd!

I'm following that link from OP about team talks, but have some trouble.

- aggresively saying "expect to win" at pre-match is Neutral 99% of the time. While it's not bad, it's not great either.. any suggestions for a replacement?

- when winning 2:0 or more, using Calm "don't be complacent" is very often ~20% negative. Is there anything better to say when I'm winning with two or more goals?

@Fuss

Can I get away with a slow Striker? I just got Raul and all his stats other than quickness are so immense..

Archived