[FM12] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 || 4-2-3-1 • • • NEW VERSION!

Which version do you prefer?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 FINAL
    • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 SKYRIM

I'm finding that my strikers rarely get any goals or have much involvement in the game at all to be honest.

I'm managing IFK Goteborg in the Allsvenskan - the quality isn't great, so I've looked for strikers with at least 10 in all the key attributes that were outlined in the OP, but not much joy I'm afraid. Far too inconsistent - beating a difficult opponent no problem then drawing 0 - 0 with a team I once beat 6 - 2 with another tactic. I've tried the changes you recommended FuSS, it's still not made an awful lot of difference.

Clean sheets are also hard to come by - again, I've looked for defenders with 10s or 12s in all the must-have attributes. I've got a top keeper too.

Any suggestions? I do like the tactic though - I was sceptical about the always aggressive team talks but they do get a reaction I suppose.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pace and acceleration 10... but how can you not play a guy with this attributes?

2011112600001y.jpg

Sure, pace and acceleration are important in the ME, perhaps too important, but you can always find a way for good slower players to contribute. Play him alongside a fast CB and fast full backs and you will be fine.

Btw I was wondering, are you using this tactic?

This is now frustrating the hell out of me. I've got good strikers but they miss the easiest chances. Six clear cut chances in one game and my striker has missed every single one - it's not a problem with composure, finishing, concentration, his motivation or complacency. I'm so sick of it.

Despite that, it's a great tactic FuSS. If you've got any more thoughts on how I turn these idiots up front into assassins, please let me know!

Sorry guys, works been very hectic and I haven't had a lot of time for FM. I'll try and get 0.4 sorted and out this coming week.

I listed a couple of ST changes on the last page which make a hell of a difference, try those.

I listed a couple of ST changes on the last page which make a hell of a difference, try those.

Thanks - tried them, not sure if it made a difference. I'm going to start afresh as I did one or two things wrong. I'll report back after I finish a season having followed the instructions properly.

One other question, are you using any training schedules in particular or do you have any advice? I'm having trouble fathoming them this year.

Well done on your successes, very impressed with your work with Norwich.

I hve the best attack in the league with my premoted Forest team, but my defnece is the worst in the league scored 33 let in 28 in with only 1 clean sheet in 13 games. Still love the attacking snse of this tactic, looking forward to your next one which looks like you have sorted out the defence

I'm Bury in the Championship and was in a bit of a dip in form and I drew Man Utd away in the FA Cup 3rd round, so I thought I'd give the tactic a whirl when there's nothing at stake 'cause I knew I'd lose anyway.

Then this happened...

manutdvburyinformationo.png

Nicely done.

Fuss have you achieved park the tank with one of these tactics or with a new one that you are working on?

I also have to say after multiple testings of both skyrim and v3 that they are great attack wise but a clean sheet is something I almost never see.... Always concede around 1.5 goals per game in multiple saves.

Fuss have you achieved park the tank with one of these tactics or with a new one that you are working on?

I also have to say after multiple testings of both skyrim and v3 that they are great attack wise but a clean sheet is something I almost never see.... Always concede around 1.5 goals per game in multiple saves.

It was with v0.4, but it's with my decent Norwich team, so take it with a pinch of salt. Now testing with other teams.

There you go, just made it exactly 100 voters!

First season with Gothenborg we won the title by three points. I'm now midway through the second season and my record is: P13, W10, D2, L1, F39, A15.

Bit of a blip at the moment though. Lost 1 - 0 due to an own goal, drew 2 - 2 (having been two down at half time) to lower league opposition in the cup, but won on penalties, then drew 1 - 1 against ten men which didn't impress me. I had a similar thing happen last season - I believe someone mentioned that it occurs when the game updates reputations etc at a certain point? Makes sense, the rest of Europe has just set itself up for the new season, we've just had our month long break in Sweden and we're suddenly struggling.

I've just held a team meeting though and they usually help to get it going again, so we'll see.

Is there someone playing this tactic with a top team? I'm interested to know how many goals were scored in the league in a full season and how many goals scored by the AMC... thanks.

Do you consider Newcastle a top team? In my second season, I've signed Thiago Neves, Douglas Costa, Eden Hazard. Wilfried is my best striker scoring 37 goals in 38 league matches and a total of 51 goals all season.

I played Thiago Neves as my AMC, he managed to score some but he had 37 assists in 38 league games and a total of 52 assists whole season.

Is there someone playing this tactic with a top team? I'm interested to know how many goals were scored in the league in a full season and how many goals scored by the AMC... thanks.

I try this tactic with Barcelona and scores 156 goals in La liga

Do you consider Newcastle a top team? In my second season, I've signed Thiago Neves, Douglas Costa, Eden Hazard. Wilfried is my best striker scoring 37 goals in 38 league matches and a total of 51 goals all season.

I played Thiago Neves as my AMC, he managed to score some but he had 37 assists in 38 league games and a total of 52 assists whole season.

Thank you for the reply. How many goals in total for your team in the league? And how many from corners?

It's the first time i post in tactics thread but i would like to share my experience with this (cheat?) tactic with you.

I wanted a tougher challenge in the championship and i started a save with Coventry due to its financial problems and mediocre squad.

My transfers

transfers.jpg

I regret that i signed Torassa and Soukouna especially the first one because he made the game easier for me.I remembered To Madeira (for the olders) so many times with this guy.....

Torassa stats

torassa.jpg

results until January 2012

matches.jpg

not bad at all.....

table

table.jpg

I'm using v.03 normal with these tweaks:

"- tight marking set to NO

- defensive line normal, 5 notches above deep

- tackling normal"

As you can see i sold two of my key players because i have 531k every month in loan,

and i signed many youngsters capable for league one and below except 5-6 experienced players who i wouldn't not sign them at Leeds for example.

Many times scores are like water polo and as you can see clean sheets are rare.I'm conceding many (but also score many) from corners.

I'm thinking starting again with Coventry but with no signings and see how it will go with the original squad.

Well done FuSS for this great tactic and sorry for my long post

Pretty much finished v0.4

I've actually improved the defence by RAISING the defensive line - something that'll be controversial with a lot of you that have had success by lowering it.

Just going to test with some other teams and will release sometime in the next few days.

Happy to hear it, just plz don't test it with top teams. I keep on seeing ppl testing their tactics with the likes of Man City and United that just doesn't make sense, if you manage to make a tactic that dominates game with likes of QPR or Wigan you sure as hell will be able to do it with top teams...

That's the main reason why I liked yours cuz you tested it with Norwich, keep up the good work.

My fullbacks always finish a game less than 50% fit - I've never seen that before apart from players carrying injuries. Anyone else noticed this? It's a real problem.

What team are you? What fullbacks do you have and what is their stamina and natural fitness ratings?

Okay so 0.4 has one final change that could be a game changer that I'm currently testing...

no playmaker!

Madness I know, but seem to have got it working nicely with some creative freedom tweaks, 0.4 will be the last one in the series. But getting the target to work without a playmaker will likely lead me to create a 4-4-2 next time.

Archived