[FM12] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 || 4-2-3-1 • • • NEW VERSION!

Which version do you prefer?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 FINAL
    • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 SKYRIM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feedback january 2012

tactic: minimal fuss v.04

team: celta de vigo

division: 2nd

media prediction: 5th

signings: nelson rivas (free transfer), leonardo gioda (75m)

position: 1st

played: 18

won: 15

drawn: 2

lost: 1

goals scored: 52

goals conceded: 15

spanish cup: 5th round (against getafe, first leg won 1-0, previously beaten murcia, cartagena and sporting de gijón)

top goalscorers: gioda-dc (17), david rodríguez-st (16)

top assists: orellana-aml (16), roberto lago-fbl (9)

top ratings: gioda-dc (8.19), orellana-aml (7.79)

notes:

-had to change to "to both flanks" team passing in december due to bad performances, still playing to both flanks.

-told my bosses i now expect to win the league (i have an 8 point difference with the 2nd) so i´m improving my squad, probably looking for a MCR with more stamina, find my midfielders (oubiña and insa) get tired easily.

i´ll update when the season´s over. thanks for your work, fuss.

@hayward, how on earth did you manage that lol! I'm Evian in my 2ns season in France, got some pretty decent players signed, fully comfortable with the tactic and yet I just lost 2 home matches 1-5 and 2-3 against lesser opposition. Must be my team talks?

No idea mate, seemed that everything my boys hit, the scored with. Not really had any problems at all scoring goals, not spent a penny neither, all free transfers, season so far:

capturexo.png

I'm just using the teamtalks suggested in the OP. Using v4

Transfers:

captureugh.png

Will post another update at Xmas time :)

I've got a few different versions of v0.4 (a hazard of testing and tweaking) and it seems the one I uploaded may be very slightly different from the one I was supposed to.

It will likely make no difference to you, but will be uploading the other one in a few minutes.

I know I am being a bit dweeby here, but can anyone point me to where the version 4 is..... i have tried the opening post and gone back and forth through the posts and cannot find it!!!! talk about a dope, but is it there?

I was having some trouble with the bloody links expiring for some reason, should be there again

Used this tactic with Southampton, Mostly V3 Skyrim and then V4 at the end of the season

Signings

iPske.png

Won the nPower Championship, FA Cup in the first season. Darwin Quintero scored 64 goals, 57 of them are league goals. Adam Lallana had 64 assists.

yDR0b.png

Excellent, based on the CCC's man city were lucky to have even scored!

John Fleck is excellent with this tactic too, good choice.

I never have get more than 2 CCC's with v0.4, I always concede during the last 20-30 mins

Also have those problems with conceding late goals, it doesn't matter If i'm up 5-0 or 1-0 it is difficult for me not to concede in the end....

That said I still think that it would be strange if tactic has a major influence on that since it happend with skyrim or v3, I think it's more due to not having top players/ ME

On general note I pretty much like v0.4. there is no major improvement on previous versions, defence might be a bit better thou but not by much.

Tested it with 2 teams, have similar great result that I also had with previous versions, currently 12-3-1 with team predicted 6th.

Most of the goals I concede from counter-counter attacks that Fuss talked about and the seemingly inevitable counter attacks that opposition gets when my winger/fullback makes a bad cross. (I must specify that I still use natural wingers because I simply can't get decent IFs and even thou crossing is set to rarely they will still cross a fair amount of time. Presumably with good IFs they will listen and cross rarely and hopefully that will somewhat diminish the numbers of counters made from bad crosses)

All in all very pleased with results, but whenever I see starting formations before a match I get a bit frustrated with mine. Will try to move MC to DM when I get better DMs, to get a more natural feel and look.

Hi Fuss.............I have tried your v0.4 with some success.........below is my Wigan season........i know its still alot of goals to concede, but the quality of players i had available has alot to do with that.........i have already taken steps to bring in better defenders, so will be interesting to see how season 2 compares.........

LEAGUE TABLE.....

englishpremierdivisionou.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also managed to win the League Cup.......

westbromvwiganinformati.png

and i thought i would show people that as long as your striker has good strength and pace, he could do very well with this tactic.......i bought this guy for £7m.....

oliviergiroudoverviewat.png

So Wigan in the Champions League Play-Off lol...........but even if we dont make it, we still have the Europa Cup!

Will come back with Season 2 progress............just wanted to say thank you for another great tactic!!!

Quick question Fuss, why is your MC not centralized, or the DM in the DML position, to make it look more symmetrical?

Because having them both in the middle creates a pile-up and leaves too much space either side, I would in-fact have the DMC in DML, but he performs better centrally as it allows him to intercept anybody making a run between the CB's.

After having about 20 PM's asking why I uploaded 2 slightly different versions of V0.4 I've altered the current version to V0.4B to keep it nice and clear for everybody.

As explained in thread a few times, I uploaded a very slightly different test version by mistake and have since re-uploaded.

@ FuSS - Who do you have playing as your CM? If you could pick any player in the world to play that role in your tactic, who would you pick?

I'm Man Utd, 1st Season and there are 5 players I'm thinking about but can't decide who. Kwadwo Asamoah, Radja Nainggolan, Sandro & Moussa Sissoko. I think Fletcher would be better as DM rather than CM or do you disagree? The CM acts as a Box to Box midfielder am I right?

I would like to know if you think there is anyone out there who would be better than the above?

@ FuSS - Who do you have playing as your CM? If you could pick any player in the world to play that role in your tactic, who would you pick?

I'm Man Utd, 1st Season and there are 5 players I'm thinking about but can't decide who. Kwadwo Asamoah, Radja Nainggolan, Sandro & Moussa Sissoko. I think Fletcher would be better as DM rather than CM or do you disagree? The CM acts as a Box to Box midfielder am I right?

I would like to know if you think there is anyone out there who would be better than the above?

Depends on the opposition really - I usually start with a fairly defensive minded player there to hep protect the back (I in-fact use Sandro there in my Norwich save - 5m bargain), any decent all rounder slight defensive minded player would be great, think along the lines of Sandro, Fernando, Essien, Scott Parker. Anybody that is classed as a CM is likely to be about right.

Hope that helps.

Incredible I win Uefa Champions league with Anzhi Makhachkala in third season

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/96543851.jpg/]96543851.jpg[/url]

36300228.jpg

Thank you Fuss for your hard work with this tactic!

My ideal 11 I have some good players but dont worl class like City

14651169.jpg

Great results.

I think 0.4B is much better than 0.4, even though it's only a few small changes, it really brings things together.

Anyone that didn't get on with 0.4, please please re-try with 0.4B!

I'm at work at the min so can't post screen shots or look at exact stats but the tactic has no doubt improved my form drastically. The only thing is (mind you I am West Brom so defenders aren't amazing) that I score a lot but also concede a lot too. After 31/32 games I have scored 72 but conceeded 71 in the league winning games usually 3-1 but when I lose it's 4-1, 5-3, 6-2.

Hey FuSS

How far are you with your new tactic with 2 strikers? Tried your 0.4 version med great succes, but I'm more of a 2 strikers kind of guy, so I look forward to your new tactic :) I think is sad that 1 strikers tactics seems to be the most effective i FM2012 :(

in a fantastic form on my way to the spanish first division with v4, i switched to v4B to see how it went. won two matches but didn´t like the play as much as v4, as my flanks seemed then weak and concede a few goals from crosses. on the other hand, my fullbacks easily assisted my wingers with long range passes to make a clear cut chance. in the third match with v4B we were 1-1 at half time on an away match. switched then back to v4 and won 2-3. so i think i´m using v4 till the end of the season.

I'm curious if the team instructions are short and slow why is the possession so bad? there's been many a game I've struggled to hold onto the ball and often finish with only 45% possession.

Because it's counter attacking - the nature of counter attacking football is to allow the opposition to have the ball and come forward...then nick it from them and hit them on the break.

if you have a strong team it should work as a non-counter-attacking tactic, but I havn't much looked into this.

Because it's counter attacking - the nature of counter attacking football is to allow the opposition to have the ball and come forward...then nick it from them and hit them on the break.

if you have a strong team it should work as a non-counter-attacking tactic, but I havn't much looked into this.

Yes I noticed a lot of goals from counter attacking. See I'm Arsenal in my third season with a very strong side, the likes of Augero, Hulk, Hazard as my front 3 and yes we are winning and sometimes winning with style so I applaud you on the tactic. The only problem and it is a small problem and maybe me being too critical is the lack of possesion against the bigger sides, eg: Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea..

Yes I noticed a lot of goals from counter attacking. See I'm Arsenal in my third season with a very strong side, the likes of Augero, Hulk, Hazard as my front 3 and yes we are winning and sometimes winning with style so I applaud you on the tactic. The only problem and it is a small problem and maybe me being too critical is the lack of possesion against the bigger sides, eg: Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea..

I'd suggest try it without counter attacking and see what happens - team certainly sound capable.

Depends on the opposition really - I usually start with a fairly defensive minded player there to hep protect the back (I in-fact use Sandro there in my Norwich save - 5m bargain), any decent all rounder slight defensive minded player would be great, think along the lines of Sandro, Fernando, Essien, Scott Parker. Anybody that is classed as a CM is likely to be about right.

Hope that helps.

Yeah that really helps mate, thanks alot. Sandro was my 1st choice anyway so good to know I was thinking along the right lines.

Archived