[FM12] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 || 4-2-3-1 • • • NEW VERSION!

Which version do you prefer?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 FINAL
    • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 SKYRIM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ FuSS - What kind of GK do you look for? As every position is mentioned in your OP except from GK.

The best keeper you can afford - look for the usual, handling, one on ones, command of area, reflexes...etc....GK's are pretty straight forward. Begovic is a fantastic keeper that can had for a couple of million.

@ FuSS - I know you mention in your OP that the striker in this tactic plays as a complete forward but could a poacher work there? e.g. Javier Hernandez, who has good physical attributes but only 8 for strength.

Will work nice, Hernandez has great heading and physicals, he should be fine....rooney might make a good playmaker or inside-forward too (AML) - my suggestion is do some training phocus on strength with him in the long run as he wont get pushed off the ball so easily.

The best keeper you can afford - look for the usual, handling, one on ones, command of area, reflexes...etc....GK's are pretty straight forward. Begovic is a fantastic keeper that can had for a couple of million.

Will work nice, Hernandez has great heading and physicals, he should be fine....rooney might make a good playmaker or inside-forward too (AML) - my suggestion is do some training phocus on strength with him in the long run as he wont get pushed off the ball so easily.

Cheers for the help mate.

Yeah I was going to use Javier Hernandez as ST, Rooney as AMC, Ashley Young AML and Nani AMR.

Version 0.2

The main problem with the last tactic was the full-backs; I've made them much more limited and defensive. I've also been playing with defensive line settings and have now gone for a pushed up line with the offside trap (something popular it seems with a lot of other tactics at the moment), this has helped fullbacks to remain useful despite being much more limited.

The midfield players are very much the same with some minor tweaks.

Team instructions overall have seen two changes, there's the aforementioned higher defensive line and also I've limited creative freedom a little more - we've got Vodu Chaos to thank for this although I don't go anywhere near his extremes.

Should be out this afternoon assuming my head holds out long enough! Donations to the 'Fuss against Flu' foundation are welcome :p

Hey fuss , hope you are feeling better today . Just want to say , looking forward to the new tactic. I see you have tweaked the full backs , i am using v1 and i must say im doing pretty well , 3rd in the league with malaga after 10 games , only 1 defeat plus a win over real madrid. my full backs seem to get caught forward alot so ai is exploiting the space behind them , so to see you may have sorted that is great .

Hey fuss , hope you are feeling better today . Just want to say , looking forward to the new tactic. I see you have tweaked the full backs , i am using v1 and i must say im doing pretty well , 3rd in the league with malaga after 10 games , only 1 defeat plus a win over real madrid. my full backs seem to get caught forward alot so ai is exploiting the space behind them , so to see you may have sorted that is great .

Now on front page, give it a bash.

Should mention that we're having a little less possession than the previous version - this is because I've sacrificed some of the possession to generate more through-balls and thus more chances. Sadly through-balls are essentially 'Anti-Possession', but hopefully we've got a nice balance.

Still looking at the back 4, may bring the fullback settings in-line with the CB settings on order to have a nice straight line for the offside trap - should work in theory!

Will update on progress tonight and we might get version 3 with a new defensive setup very quickly!

UPDATE 19:31-

Early signs are very positive for new defensive setup!

Looking good m8. What is the formation used with Norwich. Getting alot of similar results with vodu's tactic. Might give this a swing when you release if it has 2 strikers :)

I see it only has one, have far too many strikers in my squad!

Same formation as before, so 1 striker.

Honestly when I do 2 striker tactics people complain because they can't use the games awesome AMC's....and when I make one with an AMC people complain that they want 2 strikers.....gunna have to come up with a tactic with 2 strikers and an AMC next :D! that'll be hard to balance!

hello Fuss,looks wonderfull!!! this result are with 0.2 version on first page??

These are actually the results of version 3, which I'll release tomorrow, have taken v2 down for now as v3 overhauls the defence completely.

Same formation as before, so 1 striker.

Honestly when I do 2 striker tactics people complain because they can't use the games awesome AMC's....and when I make one with an AMC people complain that they want 2 strikers.....gunna have to come up with a tactic with 2 strikers and an AMC next :D! that'll be hard to balance!

The games awesome amc always become games awesome wingers here hehe. I loved your tactics in 2010. I was bigtime into Mr Hough last year but his tactics this year aren't getting me excited. Vodu has been best i tried. I give it a wee test if i manage to offload a striker in January.

The games awesome amc always become games awesome wingers here hehe. I loved your tactics in 2010. I was bigtime into Mr Hough last year but his tactics this year aren't getting me excited. Vodu has been best i tried. I give it a wee test if i manage to offload a striker in January.

4-4-2 is where my heart is, I might try that out next as I think V3 is as far as I can take this formation and this tactic.

But I haven't played more than 2 seasons of the game since release as I keep re-starting to test and trying loads of teams...so after my next release I'll be taking a break to actually enjoy playing for myself - which will likely result in me making a 4-4-2.

Give version 2 a try, with big teams it should still be excellent - version 3 will be the same but with an entirely different back 4 to make it more defensive and better for weaker teams/under-dogs.

Just running through some tests with a few different teams.

Here's the first 3 friendlies for Wolves - default team, not done any press, training, transfer, team-talks or anything...just whacking through it fast, also worth mentioning that I'm having to use a winger as a make-shift play-maker as wolves dont really have any AMC's!!

So these results are essentially without any real management and before the tactic has been learned:

wolv10-0dund.jpg

wolv7-0inver.jpg

wolv3-1feye.jpg

I'm particularly happy with my offensive throw-ins! Most throw-ins in the final-third result in goals :)

Depends on these tests really - I intend to rock through half a season with default squads of Wolves & Blackburn. It already works well with Norwich and Tottenham. Might give it a quick bash with Man City too just to see how it goes for huge teams.

May also give it a very quick try with an international team - as I can do that at the same time, any recommendations of a team with solid players that under achieves (besides England)?

First match of the season, away to Chelsea. Now we didn't dominate them, but what's important here is the Clean Cut Chances, as you see they were restricted to long shots and set pieces; in fact their only goal came from a free-kick (which I'm looking at now as it's happened a few times).

Most of their half chances came from corners (they had 12!!), now previously corners have been a nightmare to defend, but I think that's good evidence that I've sorted out my previous corner conceding issues.

Not the stonking result of my tailored Norwich team, but still a brilliant 'plug n play' result in my humble opinion.

wolv3-1chelski.jpg

wolv5-0baggies.jpg

I've got:

Chelsea (played), West Brom (played), Arsenal, Villa, Tottenham, Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City...in that order next! Talk about a terrible fixture list!

EDIT: I'm loving this live results thing, it shows you how a good honest tactic is working as it works, not cherry picking results. That said it's Saturday and I'm off out! TBC..

Recommendations for teams:

Athletic Bilbao (Spain): Starting XI really match this tactic.

Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine): Great offensive players

Napoli (Italy): No explanation needed

PSG (France): Great finance

Malaga (Spain): Great finance

... Just out of my head.

Fabulous tactic!

Ive been having a miserable season in charge of an inexperienced Foggia squad (Serie B Season 2015) with no money and lots of debt. I got them promoted and remain popular with the fans and board. Been trying to get a 4-2-3-1 to work with little success and almost felt like giving up.

Found this tactic and now i've won 5 in a row and the players are blossoming just like i hoped!

Thanks for sharing this. Cant wait to have a crack at promotion next season.

Archived