Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Ach its always the same crap peddled out:

"Why dont SI test more"

"how can this be possible"

"update has broken my tactics"

ect, ect I dunno how you guys can be arsed with it at this time of year.

I love it when people twist about certain things on the ME, yet fail to see that maybe, just maybe, they need to sort their tactics out :D.

Dont make me report you, here is a poster asking for genuine help and he is being ridiculed by a mod, what has the world come to? :D

It's true though, your thinking is out dated you still use a back 4 ffs :D

It's true though, your thinking is out dated you still use a back 4 ffs :D

You can all keep your fancy new roles and set ups, 442 will never die!!

Im not out of date, the game is wrong. I have watched football all my life, clearly i know as much as any professional manager, and i have played FM since the first one on PC came out, again, this clearly qualifies me to play this game, dont you tell me i cant make solid modern tactics!!

In all seriousness tho, the goals from crosses is doing my tits in.

No. I like to build up a few episodes and watch them together.

It's the best way, wish I'd done that but too impatient and wasn't much on last night. I'll be sure not to post spoilers then on here or twitter in case you see. Judging by the first episode though you'll love it :cool:

I have 4 or 5 episodes of Agents of Shield to watch still.
I dont think I could stomach more than one episode of it at a time, much as I do enjoy it.

I can't believe the bird from that is only 21 Chloe Bennet.

People looking forward to full version of FM? I was but I'm not sure I'll play for a few weeks. I want to create the Brazilian 4th division before I get started and as weird as it sounds I'm not 'feeling' FM atm.

People looking forward to full version of FM? I was but I'm not sure I'll play for a few weeks. I want to create the Brazilian 4th division before I get started and as weird as it sounds I'm not 'feeling' FM atm.

Yes, as I want to get on the editor myself. Can't stand Inter been Blue/Black.

Kind of. I think it's very playable at the moment, but I always like to restart a game when a major update comes out.

I know it isn't necessary to do that, but I'm kind of stuck in my ways.

There will be an update or three at some point, because among the vitriol in GD, some of the actual issues have been identified correctly.

I don't care about match ratings at all, but just want the defensive "stuff" tidied up.

The vitriol in GD is just hilarious in all honesty. People branding it "uplayable" and such like. :D

It is largely people just watching key highlights and dragging their ape-like arms to the keyboard when they see something they don't like.

There are genuine defensive issues, but people miss the fact that whilst a few crosses get through unnecessarily, if they watched on Comprehensive rather than Key, they'd see quite a different match.

It is largely people just watching key highlights and dragging their ape-like arms to the keyboard when they see something they don't like.

There are genuine defensive issues, but people miss the fact that whilst a few crosses get through unnecessarily, if they watched on Comprehensive rather than Key, they'd see quite a different match.

I definitely agree with this. I only watch "Extended" and don't see the huge problems others are moaning about. (Or atleast with such regularity).

Nah as usual its no where near as bad as its made out to be. The goals from crosses needs a bit of ironing out but its not the worst thing ever, the ratings has annoyed me a bit tho, but im a bit anal on average ratings. When they sort those two things i think it will be by far the best one yet.

Nah as usual its no where near as bad as its made out to be. The goals from crosses needs a bit of ironing out but its not the worst thing ever, the ratings has annoyed me a bit tho, but im a bit anal on average ratings. When they sort those two things i think it will be by far the best one yet.

I feel sorry for SI in all honety. Since the last patch for FM13 ratings for CB's have been massively overpowered. The latest Beta update has seemed to have addressed that, but had a knock-on effect with other positions. :D

I feel sorry for SI in all honety. Since the last patch for FM13 ratings for CB's have been massively overpowered. The latest Beta update has seemed to have addressed that, but had a knock-on effect with other positions. :D

Yeah they can never win, the ratings were too high in the early versions, especially the centre backs, so im guessing they have made certain moments less important in order to lower the ratings and its just had a knock on effect throughout, they will sort it out as they always do, just need to be patient.

Still no Chelsea fm14 team guide... :thdn:

Does this say anything about chelsea fans i wonder....

Yeah, that no-one really cares about them :brock:

I hope the lad who does the Ajax thread does it good, or he might find myself improving it for him :cool:

Thought you'd appreciate this Cleon;

Determination is one of the most important attributes if not the most important. I'd never tutor a player if his tutro has less Determintaion then the tutee (spelling?) does.

Some people are so.............wow. :D

Thought you'd appreciate this Cleon;

Some people are so.............wow. :D

Please don't tell me where that is from, I've had enough of educating people for today.

The lad who can't see Messi at times starts deep and goes forward rather than dropping back is beginning to irritate me. If he continues to not see it I swear I'll create a montage for him of every single time its happened this year.