Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some right idiots on these forums, mainly in GD :thdn:.

Yep, the baboons have been released from the zoo.

Fortunately, rational people can understand that there are actually only a handful of really annoying bugs, and all of those are acknowledged in the Bugs Forum as being worked on.

It is annoying when you concede one of these near post corner goals, or when your full back skips alongside an attacker, but that's all it is - annoying.

You'd think from some people's reaction that SI have deliberately **** in everyone's slippers.

It is annoying when you concede one of these near post corner goals, or when your full back skips alongside an attacker, but that's all it is - annoying.

I hate full-backs on this years game :mad:.

Yep, the baboons have been released from the zoo.

Fortunately, rational people can understand that there are actually only a handful of really annoying bugs, and all of those are acknowledged in the Bugs Forum as being worked on.

You'd think from some people's reaction that SI have deliberately **** in everyone's slippers.

It really has flared up again, it was looking so good a month or so ago.

I also forgot to add. Did anyone see the article about Joe Kinnear from the other day? Was on a recent scouting mission at Birmingham City and Shane Ferguson had a good game for Brum. Kinnear spoke to some of the people connected to Brum and asked whether Newcastle could look to buy him or something along those lines. The Birmingham officials thought he was joking at first but soon realised that he wasn't.

For those of you that don't know. Shane Ferguson is currently on loan at Birmingham from Newcastle.

Yeah RT. Saw it on Twitter a few days ago and seems to be backed up by a few papers. Although I'm not sure how reliable those papers are. In the Newcastle thread it appears that it was already known through a former Newcastle player who is friends with Lee Clark :D. Joe Kinnear saved us from relegation before but then got us relegated. I don't like the man tbh.

I also forgot to add. Did anyone see the article about Joe Kinnear from the other day? Was on a recent scouting mission at Birmingham City and Shane Ferguson had a good game for Brum. Kinnear spoke to some of the people connected to Brum and asked whether Newcastle could look to buy him or something along those lines. The Birmingham officials thought he was joking at first but soon realised that he wasn't.

For those of you that don't know. Shane Ferguson is currently on loan at Birmingham from Newcastle.

That's just brilliant.

Hahahah really? :D

Does anyone know within the game why when I select the social networks drop down I can only select 'Post Facebook Note'? I have only logged in with twitter on my save so if anything I should only see that?

You can only post short things to twitter. I'm guessing the post facebook note was for a match report or something quite lengthy? Twitter is available for things like unbeaten runs, transfers record, match records, league wins, cup wins etc

Finally got around to ordering a new laptop, so hopefully this will render the game on high graphics and run multiple leagues effortlessly.

You can only post short things to twitter. I'm guessing the post facebook note was for a match report or something quite lengthy? Twitter is available for things like unbeaten runs, transfers record, match records, league wins, cup wins etc

Thanks. It was a pre-season result. Was just testing but that makes sense.

Finally got around to ordering a new laptop, so hopefully this will render the game on high graphics and run multiple leagues effortlessly.

Depends what you consider to be "multiple" and "effortlessly". I mean I have 19 leagues running from nine contries, (something like 55,000 players), and it runs smoothly. And my laptop isn't particularly grand.

Depends what you consider to be "multiple" and "effortlessly". I mean I have 19 leagues running from nine contries, (something like 55,000 players), and it runs smoothly. And my laptop isn't particularly grand.

I should have been more specific. I should have said a larger database and run the ME in highest detail.

Work really sucks at the moment. Despite the fact I have no immediate supervisor and no overall supervisor I am bored no end. I can’t wait till 2 hours from now when I can finish.

In other news I am looking forward to catching up with all the movies SRL88 mentioned earlier. The problem with that being that my local video shop is closing down. Unfortunately Aus doesn’t apparently have netflix yet. Even if it did I wouldn’t have the capacity to download all the movies I want to watch.

I swear you once said you'd die if you drank anymore alcohol.

I drank to much on holiday once and would have back then. I stopped drinking for quite some time and now don't drink excessively like I did back then although I do like the odd tipple.

If you get a hangover, then surely that is drinking excessively? :D

I believe to think that I just can't handle what I once did :D. I was actually pretty sober last night, but obviously that didn't reflect in this morning.

I'll look forward to reading it :D. Already been reading the website as well :D. Did you put something on Twitter yesterday about exporting your team and playing friendlies?

I did aye. What I'll be doing is looking to play friendly tournaments via steam in preseason with other real users and then posting about it.

Think I'll join the masses and do a career thread later today :cool:

You're going to just be writing and not playing! That Laminas stuff must take a hell of a lot of work.

I reckon I'll be parking my blog for the foreseeable and just playing the game for a while.

I'll read everyone else's careers and see if it entices me to write again.

You're going to just be writing and not playing! That Laminas stuff must take a hell of a lot of work.

I reckon I'll be parking my blog for the foreseeable and just playing the game for a while.

I'll read everyone else's careers and see if it entices me to write again.

I played 4 seasons so its all just referring back to stuff so my play doesn't really stop luckily. It is a massive effort though.