Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a thing. I am skint, skint, skint!!! My car is in need of some diesel and I have next to no money available and the Mrs doesnt get paid till Tuesday so I wont be going anywhere this week-end!!! I might pop to the local for a few cheeky pints tomorrow and watch the Liverpool game.

If you want cringeworthy then just listen to pretty much anything from the 1990's.

Not a thing. I am skint, skint, skint!!! My car is in need of some diesal and I have next to no money available and the Mrs doesnt get paid till Tuesday so I wont be going anywhere this week-end!!! I might pop to the local for a few cheeky pints tomorrow and watch the Liverpool game.

Same here, except for the car needing diesel.

Going round a mate's tonight for a chili & a few cans, supplied by the credit card then tomorrow I might dip into my bills account so I can have a few early evening beers...then dip further into it and end up staying out all night. :D

"Do you believe in life after love......................" :D

For years I went on to believe this song went "Do you believe in love after love"... only recently in the last year I think I found out otherwise :D

For years I went on to believe this song went "Do you believe in love after love"... only recently in the last year I think I found out otherwise :D

I believed that to until I watched Pointless a few weeks ago :lol:.

I actually think he's done one or two decent songs to be honest. "1973" springs to mind.

I like that and most of his others tbf, Gavin & Stacey uses a fair few of them.

Oh when i can access youtube from home ill give you all some cringeworthy stuff, NF will know ;)

Damn right :D.

Sooooooo its FRIDAY! Anyone got anything planned for the weekend?
I'm off work in what'll probably be my first and last weekend off for a while apart from when I'm on holiday. Planning on going to a work colleagues gig tomorrow night with some people from work. Although alot of work will be there. If anyone is into indie/rock then you may like them.
1997, the year music brough us Aqua, Hmmm Bop and Celine Dion - my heart will go on.

Based on that list i have no idea what you mean SRL88 :p

1997 was a great year for music.

As i say most weeks; I think you can all guess what I'm doing on one of the weekend days!!

Going to London, to a certain stadium down there, in a Wetherspoons which is quite close to the stadium?

Gizmo, that is a good tune. You're from Leicester, you don't know that person by any chance? Or it's not you is it? A random question, but I don't get how you can know or find something like that unless you know them?
Yeah I know Chezza, sort of. Most people my age in Leicester would have heard of Chezza.

I predict big things from him :thup:

I don't think he'll get far tbh. Lots of autotune and tbf, whilst the tune you have linked is good. The rest I have heard aren't that good imo.
There is a fair bit of autotuning, but thats no different to most artists in the charts today. I reckon he'll have a top 40 hit sometime in his lifetime.

You heard it here first.

I'm not predicting him to be a world beater. But I think he's better than some of the crap thats around at the minute (no names spring to mind at this second)

So basically anything thats on any of the Now CD's!!!

Oh Gizmo, do you go Leicester Uni? Not far from me as I am only in Northampton.

So many people from Leicester at Northampton Uni, their accent is so strong :D

Some people have alright Leicester accents, and then others... woah it's strong :D

Don't mind it though, one of my first mates here is from Leicester. Kind of adapted to what he says now without needing a translator ;)

I don't have an accent sort of thing, I have been told I sound quite posh sometimes and the guy on my course which comes from Leicester says I sounded and I quote...

"Like a Australian Londoner"... was his exact words, me and about 3 other people were in stitches. He then went on to say "you know what I mean, right?"... nobody had a clue :D