【FM12】Japanese League DB&Facepacks

widehawk

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm getting crashes with this.. for example I play with Tokyo Verdy and clicking my scout Muneaki Hiruta causes a crash every time.

I tried removing the graphics but it didn't help.

Does the problem occur even if it starts from new game again?

Clash was not done though it started from new game in my environment.

HTopT.png

If it is possible, could you upload the save data of the previous state of clash?

Congratulations, I really appreciate this work, but I have a question:

In JComp&Award file, there are many name changes for Competitions, Awards and Stadiums but only a few changes for team names, why?

When I download any no-fake file there are much more team name changes for japanese teams. Why this difference and why do you not change much more team names?

p.s. Your JComp&Award file work also with italian language?

Congratulations, I really appreciate this work, but I have a question:

In JComp&Award file, there are many name changes for Competitions, Awards and Stadiums but only a few changes for team names, why?

When I download any no-fake file there are much more team name changes for japanese teams. Why this difference and why do you not change much more team names?

p.s. Your JComp&Award file work also with italian language?

If nleague.lnc is deleted, the team name of Japan becomes a real name.

It is not necessary to correct it. However, to match it to the file, some team names were changed.

Because some B team (Jef Res.,Ehime FC Shimanami,FC Gifu SECOND etc) replaced another team.

(The purpose is to set the staff of real existence. )

Many of Competitions and Awards and Stadiums are not the same as the reality.

Therefore, a lot of corrections are needed.

It is possible to use it in Italian language. However, it is English language.

I do not understand Italian language at all. Therefore, the LNC file for that cannot be made. I'm sorry.

If the LNC file is not set, it becomes it as well as the image.

It is a competition that the blank newly made. The purpose is to display the name by using the LNC file.

It set it up.

ZoIYv.png

It doesn't set it up.

I9arH.png

Oh man, you real gentle ;) Don't worry. It's not a problem to have competitions with original english name...it's also better :D I use always original names for competitions and not italian adaptation :D

The problem about team name changes is that I use a no-fake file instead of original nleague.lnc.

I can simply delete in this no-fake nleague.lnc only the few teams that you change in your file.I check them by ID.

The problem about team name changes is that I use a no-fake file instead of original nleague.lnc.

I can simply delete in this no-fake nleague.lnc only the few teams that you change in your file.I check them by ID.

What is the no-fake file?Is it a file that you made?Or, is it a file that someone made?

The meaning of this file is not understood well.

What is the no-fake file?Is it a file that you made?Or, is it a file that someone made?

The meaning of this file is not understood well.

Was made by someone. It's a file that replace some fake things in the game, like holland team, some team names, etc...with real names.

In this no-fake there is also the nleague.lnc with real names.

Was made by someone. It's a file that replace some fake things in the game, like holland team, some team names, etc...with real names.

In this no-fake there is also the nleague.lnc with real names.

Could you teach the thread to which you downloaded the file?

The meaning was able to be understood. This nleague.lnc is a file to display it by the full name. (It is a file so as not to use short name. )

If it wants always to display the club name of Japan by the full name, it uses it. Using with J Comp&Award.lnc together is possible.

However, it is necessary to change the name of J Comp&Award.lnc in that case.

Please change J Comp&Award.lnc to zJ Comp&Award.lnc. (z is added to the head of the name. )

The meaning was able to be understood. This nleague.lnc is a file to display it by the full name. (It is a file so as not to use short name. )

If it wants always to display the club name of Japan by the full name, it uses it. Using with J Comp&Award.lnc together is possible.

However, it is necessary to change the name of J Comp&Award.lnc in that case.

Please change J Comp&Award.lnc to zJ Comp&Award.lnc. (z is added to the head of the name. )

Why? so load before your file?

Why? so load before your file?

It is because order by which the LNC file is read has been decided by the name.

To make order by which J Comp&Award.lnc is read at the end, z is added.

Even when the game has already been started, it is possible to display it. (However, please load it once. )

There is no problem even if it starts from new game of course.

It is because order by which the LNC file is read has been decided by the name.

To make order by which J Comp&Award.lnc is read at the end, z is added.

Even when the game has already been started, it is possible to display it. (However, please load it once. )

There is no problem even if it starts from new game of course.

ok, thanks man

Great stuff,

BUT why can´t I see the U21 manager for Japan National Team Mr.Sekizuka. He´s in the game if one searches but one can´t click on the staff thing for Japan. It works on the club level but both staff,information and history is not viewable for Japan.

Can this be fixed ??

It was updated.

I think that the probability that the error occurs when a lot of person data is united with the league file rises. Therefore, it separated to two files.

It tested using it together with the file of this thread to confirm the error did not occur.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/278506-Big-Editor-Project-for-FM12-Career-Game-Starter-Pack

The problem did not occur though it advanced in the Holiday mode until 2014.

E2bJQ.png

[Fix Competition - East Asian Championship]

The file that corrected the rule of east asian championship was made.

The problem of the stadium where the game was done was solved.

Details of problem

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276535-Asia-%28Official%29-Specific-Issues?p=7278041&viewfull=1#post7278041

[screen Shot]

EAQmF.png

RZAlM.png

Fh78r.png

Great stuff,

BUT why can´t I see the U21 manager for Japan National Team Mr.Sekizuka. He´s in the game if one searches but one can´t click on the staff thing for Japan. It works on the club level but both staff,information and history is not viewable for Japan.

Can this be fixed ??

Is it questioned on the problem that the National staff in Japan cannot be seen?

If it is YES, I cannot solve the problem. It is because it is the one by the limitation of SI.

Just a quick question please.

I have got the logos I prefer to use from FM 2011. Also, I never use the facepacks.

Would it therefore please be possible if you could upload the Japanese database without the logos and facepacks for those who are not interested in using them?

That would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Arnold.

Just a quick question please.

I have got the logos I prefer to use from FM 2011. Also, I never use the facepacks.

Would it therefore please be possible if you could upload the Japanese database without the logos and facepacks for those who are not interested in using them?

That would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Arnold.

Is the method of not using the graphics folder in the downloaded data impossible?

Anyway, the facepack and the leaguefile schedule to separate in the next update.

(A club logo alone that doesn't exist in Metallic Logo is scheduled to be offered about the logo. Of course, separate. )

Prior to this last version 18/11 this worked fine with MRTs Brazil dbc.

Now it conflicts with the Takamado Cup.

Any changes in the last version about . If so could you please make that previous version available, since it all worked with that. I am thinking on the 01Jap.dbc file.

I'm sorry, i'm a complete tool.

I downloaded everything and tried to follow the instructions, can anyone upload there folders for me as i keep getting a small warning triangle next to the editor data fileswhen trying to start a new game..

Sorry to bother, thanks in advance if you can help.

do I need to download the facepack if i already have the previous version?

The facepack was added by two people. There is no big influence even if it doesn't newly download it.

cool its just i have made few players on a other file didnt want them to conflict...widehawk whats next with you on this file? what are u doing too it

I cannot understand the question accurately perhaps. I'm sorry. Whether it is possible to use it with other custom files cannot be guaranteed. However, if the custom file that you are using can concretely be taught, it is possible to verify it.

Prior to this last version 18/11 this worked fine with MRTs Brazil dbc.

Now it conflicts with the Takamado Cup.

Any changes in the last version about . If so could you please make that previous version available, since it all worked with that. I am thinking on the 01Jap.dbc file.

There is in the setting of Date Range incompleteness in MRTs Brazil(Beta2). (Did not perfectly check it. )Takamado Cup doesn't exist in my new file. Therefore, I do not think that there is a possibility that the conflict that relates to Takamado Cup is caused. To mend some incompleteness of the previous version, a new version is made. I want you to try by a new version.

I'm sorry, i'm a complete tool.

I downloaded everything and tried to follow the instructions, can anyone upload there folders for me as i keep getting a small warning triangle next to the editor data fileswhen trying to start a new game..

Sorry to bother, thanks in advance if you can help.

Perhaps, you are using other custom files. First of all, I want you to try after those files are removed. Whether it is possible to use it with other custom files cannot be guaranteed. However, if the custom file that you are using can concretely be taught, it is possible to verify it.

Hello I downloaded the facepack and league files and put them in the proper folders but when I begin the game all of the teams are lacking their respective logos. I'm new to FM so all help is appreciated.

I plan on managing for Avispa Fukuoka to learn my girlfriends team. lol

when is the next update out widehawk?

The problem has not been found now though it corrects if there is a problem. Therefore, the update is not scheduled. (The work of the update for 2012 seasons is done. )

I can't get the facepack to work. Is is impossible for it to work in conjunction with another facepack? I want to use the Japan one but I'm not willing to get rid of my other one.

Thanks anyway, best update I've ever seen.

I can use it at the same time as other custom file. Additionally, it is possible to use it at the same time as other facepack. I cannot do explanations other than copy & paste. If the screen shot can be shown, it is possible to advise. (inside of editor data and graphics folder)

I try the combo with MRTs Brazil beta2 and your new version.

When do you get the new version without Takamdo Cup ? I assume it´s not the one dated 18/11, or ?

There is no Takamado Cup in a present version. (To avoid the collision with other custom files, a new competition is not made. )Therefore, it is impossible that the problem of relating to Takamado Cup by a present file occurs. All procedures are recommended to be reviewed.

Any plans for .0.4 version ?

It is possible to use it by 12.0.4.

I am now getting a lot of divisions or cups without a name.

What should I do, to get them named again?

Did you set up LNC file?(J 00Comp&Award(english).lnc)

Hello I downloaded the facepack and league files and put them in the proper folders but when I begin the game all of the teams are lacking their respective logos. I'm new to FM so all help is appreciated.

I plan on managing for Avispa Fukuoka to learn my girlfriends team. lol

The use of Japanese is not admitted in an official forum.Logo is not displayed if it doesn't set up. (e.g. Metallic Logo Pack etc...)

each year its the same, the game gets its new version, you wait a bit for all these nice people to produce their j-league updates, you download them and immediately start a test game, you go to club view and find out there is no information and records tab which i don't know you but a deal breaker for me, you get dissapointed by not being able to play in japan again this year, you wait for the next year.

each year its the same, the game gets its new version, you wait a bit for all these nice people to produce their j-league updates, you download them and immediately start a test game, you go to club view and find out there is no information and records tab which i don't know you but a deal breaker for me, you get dissapointed by not being able to play in japan again this year, you wait for the next year.

I think next year the Japan license won't be exclusive anymore (no official j. league games have been released this year and no one has been announced), so there is a chance to see a fix to totally activate the J. League.

How have I overlooked this?

The only thing I can suggest with regards to club info is to recreate the club itself from scratch. But that would require having to completely rebuild the entire DB. I reckon there must be a way of cracking it, so you can show the information. I wonder what's holding this back?

あのうね、ファイルで、来年から(町田ゼルビアと松本山雅)がJ2へ昇格しますか?

あるいは、2012 Updateというに含めていますか?

とにかく、うpはありがとうございました。*

I'll have a poke around the database and have look at things. Might be able to sort this club info thing out.

*I know its against forum policy to write in anything but English, but screw it.

I think next year the Japan license won't be exclusive anymore (no official j. league games have been released this year and no one has been announced), so there is a chance to see a fix to totally activate the J. League.

Yes there has and no there probably won't be.

I have a question. When watching on any Japanese club information panel, do you see it as any other club, or there is some info missing, like on previous editions?
Ok. I got it. Is there a way to view or fix Club Facilities for example: Level 5 Stadium, training facilities, youth facilities or club records?

The information panel (Club Facilities is included) and history panel can't be seen by the limitation. (The limitation is not an act that I did. )Perhaps, there is only a means by FMRTE if it wants to confirm it.

How have I overlooked this?

The only thing I can suggest with regards to club info is to recreate the club itself from scratch. But that would require having to completely rebuild the entire DB. I reckon there must be a way of cracking it, so you can show the information. I wonder what's holding this back?

I'll have a poke around the database and have look at things. Might be able to sort this club info thing out.

I think that I can solve the problem concerning information and history only by the method of exchanging countries. However, because the limitation concerning fictitious player's quality (PA) is severer than FM11, this method cannot be used in fact. I want you to teach if other methods exist.

There is no promotion to J2. It is scheduled to include it in the update that relates at 2012 seasons. A present file is the one based on 2011 seasons.

I've found this very useful, not only for managing in the Japanese Leagues but also for adding more depth to Asian football as a whole. It is very

frustrating when managing in Australia and making it to the Champions League, but then playing a Japanese team and having NO SCOUTING at all.

@kabajingai Someone (I forget who) tried a nation swap where they swapped Japan with Northern Marina Islands in an attempt to get the information tab working. It nearly worked but never did. Closest anyone has come to a crack for the tab thus far.

Hey guys,

I have a question,

I downloaded this work recently and today I tryed to play a game with Japan. Unfortunately, after a few minutes FM12 crashes.

This code appeared on my screen during the process: FM 2012 v12.1.0.242761 (2011.12.19 17.49.04)

I'm sure I put all the files in the right folders and I removed all de lnc files from de lnc folder.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem? Or could there be something wrong with my installing?

I hope someone can help me.

Greetings from Holland

PS: I'm playing with 12.1

I've found this very useful, not only for managing in the Japanese Leagues but also for adding more depth to Asian football as a whole. It is very

frustrating when managing in Australia and making it to the Champions League, but then playing a Japanese team and having NO SCOUTING at all.

I do not understand the meaning so much. Does it mean that the player in Japan doesn't rise to the list when playing with the club of Australia?If this interpretation is correct, I think that it is another problem that cannot be dealt in me.

Does this still work now that Advanced Rules have been disabled with the new patch?

I think that I can use it even with a new patch. The error doesn't occur at least in my environment.

Hey guys,

I have a question,

I downloaded this work recently and today I tryed to play a game with Japan. Unfortunately, after a few minutes FM12 crashes.

This code appeared on my screen during the process: FM 2012 v12.1.0.242761 (2011.12.19 17.49.04)

I'm sure I put all the files in the right folders and I removed all de lnc files from de lnc folder.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem? Or could there be something wrong with my installing?

I hope someone can help me.

Greetings from Holland

PS: I'm playing with 12.1

Are files other than 01Japan.dbc set up?I want you to remove them if it sets up and to try. Additionally, the method of deleting cache is recommended to be tested. Please start the program after deleting the cache folder.

(Windows XP)

C:\Documents and Settings\(User Name)\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\cache\

(Windows Vista,7)

C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\cache\

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm having the same problem with any league that has been made using the Advanced Rules, and I think that not only have SI disabled Advanced Rules in the Editor but they have also prevented any save game that was made using a database that had previously been made with the AR from working.

Can anyone confirm that this is definitely right?

Archived