【FM12】Japanese League DB&Facepacks

widehawk

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On FM 2.20 it comes up with an error in the start game - saying there's 22 teams in J. League 2 when there is a maximum of 20, and the Kanto League has 10 when there's a maximum of 8?

Easy fix all you have to do is change maximum teams to what ever the correct number is. In this case it would be 22 teams for j.league 2 and for the kanto league it would be maximum 10. Works for me just fine apart from the photos which all don't match up to their

player.

Easy fix all you have to do is change maximum teams to what ever the correct number is. In this case it would be 22 teams for j.league 2 and for the kanto league it would be maximum 10. Works for me just fine apart from the photos which all don't match up to their

player.

ok is that done through the editor or what? if you could tell us how you did it it would be appreciated. thanks

I went into the editor data, selected the 02JPN_League_file(Normal).dbc file, went in and went in, chose J-league two, and changed min and max teams to 22, and changed the Kanto league to 10

ya i clicked on thr 02JPN_League_File (Normal).dbc file but from there i cant see the option where to change the max and min of the leagues. am i missing something?

ok i think im figuring this out. i went in and made the changes to 02JPN_League_File (Normal") . do i need to do the same to the "advanced" file and 01_JPN_Database.dbc?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I made the J.league 1&2 with only random japanese players, but it seem this year the japan league is totally messed coz it don't have any regend made by the game in end of the season.

I tried 4 years in holliday, and no one regens appeared in any of the youth team.

maybe it's just my update who is freaking bad but i don't had this problem last year.

• 4 months later...

Archived