【FM12】Japanese League DB&Facepacks

widehawk

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tryed that thing with removing the cache files, but it didn't seem to work. The same code appears on my screen when starting up FM. The Japan.dbc file is the only file I load when I start up a game. When I start a game with for example England and I select players for Japan, there's some players (like Inamoto, Ono for example) that appear in the game. But unfortunately, no J-league fun for me... I guess.

Nice database. I'm playing with Albirex right now. However, when I checked the database using the FM Editor, the Years to Gain Nationality is 100. Is this true?

Also, someone highlighted earlier that the team information page is not available. Would be great if you could help solve this.. Thanks a lot.

Nice database. I'm playing with Albirex right now. However, when I checked the database using the FM Editor, the Years to Gain Nationality is 100. Is this true?

Also, someone highlighted earlier that the team information page is not available. Would be great if you could help solve this.. Thanks a lot.

I've just checked on Wikipedia and it said 5 years continuous. There are other considerations but I think 5 years continuous is more realistic than 100 years accumulative.

I tryed that thing with removing the cache files, but it didn't seem to work. The same code appears on my screen when starting up FM. The Japan.dbc file is the only file I load when I start up a game. When I start a game with for example England and I select players for Japan, there's some players (like Inamoto, Ono for example) that appear in the game. But unfortunately, no J-league fun for me... I guess.

I want you to test loading this save data.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21112366/Test_Japan.zip

*Install save data folder

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\games

I think that there is a mistake in your setting if this data can be loaded. I cannot understand the event of your error,I'm sorry. I want you to show your setting by the screen shot if it is possible (including moment when the error occurs).

If the new update is making games with advanced rules crash, could we have a db with just the created japanese players/stadiums/cities/etc? A basic J-league in the basic editor would be a good stop-gap solution.
Widehawk have you got a version of this DB made with the NORMAL editor instead of the ADVANCED editor?

A normal editor doesn't use it until it becomes impossible for an advanced editor to use. It is possible to use it in my environment without trouble now.

When you want to make it by a normal editor

1 Load editor(01Japan.dbc)

2 Compress unchecked

3 Save

4 Load text editor(01Japan.xml)

5 Delete between the 4 line and the 13598 line

6 Load editor(01Japan.xml)

7 Create

Anyone try using this db with the new genie scout and have it work?

Because genie scout is not used, it doesn't know whether it is possible to use it.

I've just checked on Wikipedia and it said 5 years continuous. There are other considerations but I think 5 years continuous is more realistic than 100 years accumulative.

As for Japan, a juridical double nationality is not admitted. Five years are requirements for naturalization. A double nationality is a setting of not giving it when setting it to 100(Editor's specification). However, naturalization from the country from which the divest oneself of one's nationality is not admitted like Brazil becomes a double nationality in fact. If it wants to set a double nationality, I want you to set it by each one. It is possible also by FMRTE.

Given that other countries that also don't accept dual citizenship (China and Hong Kong) are featured in the game and it's technically possible to have dual citizenship in-game, I think it should be possible in Japan as well, with the requirement like real life where you have to be in Japan for a 5 year continuous period.

Data was updated. The LNC file was corrected. Try to set it up again.

What about guys like that Brazilian Alex Santos? If we want situations like that to happen (with naturalized players turning out for the Japanese national team), we might as well make it the FIFA-standard 5 years and allow double nationality for this?
Given that other countries that also don't accept dual citizenship (China and Hong Kong) are featured in the game and it's technically possible to have dual citizenship in-game, I think it should be possible in Japan as well, with the requirement like real life where you have to be in Japan for a 5 year continuous period.

As for the setting that gives a double nationality, I want you to set it by each one.

Will you make a version with the correct league structure of 2012 in the future?

Btw, are you aware that Tojitsu Shiga in Kansai Div. 1 just renamed themselves Lagend Shiga FC (no typo)?

The league at 2012 seasons plans to make it.Tojitsu Shiga was immediately corrected with the LNC file. Thank you.

Don't know whether it'll help with the FM Genie Scout issue, but I'm running a save game using the 30th October update of the database, and FM Genie opens the save file without any problems. Unfortunately, I've been keeping my backup of the database up-to-date as they're released and no longer have it. Have acquired and tried the 28th October update but that causes crashes, so if anyone has the 30th October version of the database I'd be interested in trying to find out why that version seems to work and the others cause problems. If anyone wants a copy of my savefile to show that it works let me know :)

Do you have the Japanase file loaded first?

It is happening with the Dutch file (from Cadijk) and Japanase file (from Widehawk) when they are not loaded among the first files.

Renaming them to be 01Japan and 02Netherlands will prevent that in most cases.

I did not have the exact same problem. I had several competition names removed when other files where loaded first.

Now it isn't happening anymore, or only in cases where I add and remove leagues and nations later on.

Don't know whether it'll help with the FM Genie Scout issue, but I'm running a save game using the 30th October update of the database, and FM Genie opens the save file without any problems. Unfortunately, I've been keeping my backup of the database up-to-date as they're released and no longer have it. Have acquired and tried the 28th October update but that causes crashes, so if anyone has the 30th October version of the database I'd be interested in trying to find out why that version seems to work and the others cause problems. If anyone wants a copy of my savefile to show that it works let me know :)

When the league file is made by using an advanced editor, Genie Scout cannot be used. It is necessary to make the league file from a normal editor to deal with this problem.

I am also having the same problem. Also appears all asian team names have been removed.

OK I got the team names fixed but all the players name are still blank.
Hmm.. I started a new game with just the 01Japan file and the players name are working so probably something else causing it. I'll try your suggestions Jorgen.

This reason is that you set up a needless LNC files. The LNC file that you set up is only J 00Comp&Award(english).lnc.

*[b]Please set up this lnc file. (indispensability)
There is a part where the competition name becomes blank if not set up.[/b]
J 00Comp&Award(english).lnc...Japanese League competition,awerad,stadium name fixes

Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012data\db\1200\lnc\all\

*[color="#FF0000"]These three files are files to display it in Japanese. (file for Japanese user)Please do not set it up if it is unnecessary.[/color]
J 00Comp&Award(japanese).lnc
J 01Team&Stadium(japanese).lnc
J 02Player&Staff(japanese).lnc

Yeah, something is weird with the latest updates indeed. No new players show up in the editor and the "Changes" section (or whatever it's titled in English) is blank.

How can I load the database file (not the league rules file) in the editor?

• 2 weeks later...

critical problem found. Crash when trying to remove/add league in game... Its this database fault probably because tested it with many league...

Problem solved only when this database is not loaded when starting a new game.

ah, looks as though this has been previously answered and is to do with SI! Also, I just can't get the facepack working. I only have 3 files loaded at the beginning, the Japanese league ones and one with a few changes I made in terms of transfers/management, but no pictures. It's in the right folder...

Hi, wonderful job on the DB. I have a question , i started a game with the 12.1.1 version, when i check out the squad menu, there is no information tab (tab where the general stats like legends, derbies, facilities are found) is this normal?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, a few questions, I wanted to edit some stuff on your database, but when I opened the file I couldnt find any players.

o5IiQ.png

Apparently you only edited 1 award?

So I try to start a game, but while I get the correct names the real players don not appear.

WmTrP.png

See all of the players are regens

XzaLj.png

And as you can see here I have all the correct names

How did you get it to work?

extracted the file to the stated location and when i reloaded the game i ticked the box saying "change" on the startup screen and it seems to work fine. but as i said the names of the clubs arent real. fixing real names for clubs and comps is the one thing i need to get sorted and its a pain in the hole

extracted the file to the stated location and when i reloaded the game i ticked the box saying "change" on the startup screen and it seems to work fine. but as i said the names of the clubs arent real. fixing real names for clubs and comps is the one thing i need to get sorted and its a pain in the hole

can you show what your database file looks like?

cos mine is like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<record>
<list id="files"/>
<string id="description"/>
<string id="author"/>
<integer id="version" value="1686"/>
<list id="dbch"/>
</record>

Does it mean that there is nothing in the database?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived