The npower championship thread 2011/12

Powlay

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently another Lee Grant error for Blackpool's 3rd.

Blackpool trying lots of clever/ flashy stuff atm, nearly shot themselves in the foot a couple of times doing this aswell. Holloway is going mad on the sidelines at Tom Ince for being too flash.

They have just said on Radio Lancs, that when Blackpool were 5-0 up against Leeds, Lua Lua sat on the ball during the game, and Holloway had the sub board up quicker than you could say, and he dragged him off and said you can't do that it's dis-respectful.

Blackpool fans 'We're taking the p*ss, we're taking the p*ss, How sh*t must you be, we're taking the p*ss.'

Sounds like our back four are already on their holidays.

Yeah, although 4-0 is harsh on us.

They have said on Radio Lancs it's not a 4-0 game this.

We battered them in the first half apparently. Blackpool took their chances, and we have just given up since.

Apparently the Burnley fans at Bloomfield Road are getting irritable, no surprise when we're getting spanked of our rivals! :mad:

Yeah, although 4-0 is harsh on us.

They have said on Radio Lancs it's not a 4-0 game this.

We battered them in the first half apparently. Blackpool took their chances, and we have just given up since.

Apparently the Burnley fans at Bloomfield Road are getting irritable, no surprise when we're getting spanked of our rivals! :mad:

Oh well. Roll on next season.

Can't believe how perilously close we were to the bottom.we're making it look easy all of a sudden. Andy Keogh is class' date=' so is maik taylor[/quote']

I used a £5 free bet on Totesport, on Millwall and Burnley to win double. Would have got £76 back (well £71, minus the free £5)

Millwall did there part, but Burnley let me down. :thdn:

If I didn't know better I'd have thought I was watching a pre-season friendly today, amazed the game didn't end in a dull 0-0 draw tbh. Quite possibly the worst game I've seen in years, neither team looked like they gave a ****. One of those games where we deserved to lose, Donny probably didn't deserve to win. Just an awful awful game with no-one giving a ****.

Disappointed for Keogh though, long ball over the top he's slipped over and the man is in and obviously decided he had no choice but to take him out. Was on course for 2 seasons in a row without missing a single minute of league action :( God knows who we'll play at CB against Southampton, probably some random youngster.

As I said I blame Lee Camp :mad: He doesn't give away that stupid penalty in a game you were playing awful in and who know's what happens :(

Also don't know how we go 7 unbeaten, playing really well and get ourselves out of the bottom 3 then lose to Donny, Millwall and Bristol in the space of a fortnight.

Means we can get pumped by Saints on telly :( Which we will based on our attitude today and the fact we only have 1 CB available (plus naff all fit players for the rest of the team).

Take it you didn't go today DJB? Missed possibly the most boring game ever, when Mexican Waves are being started you know it's bad!

Means we can get pumped by Saints on telly :( Which we will based on our attitude today and the fact we only have 1 CB available (plus naff all fit players for the rest of the team).

Take it you didn't go today DJB? Missed possibly the most boring game ever, when Mexican Waves are being started you know it's bad!

What was the atmosphere like? The reporter for Sky Sports News, said a few times that there was unrest from the crowd, and that they dislike the owners.

Nah didn't go. Got too much work on at the minute, would have gone otherwise like. It might have been boring but I'm still a bit gutted that I missed a rare DRFC win. Still, we meet again in League One next season and I hope we can both get our acts together.

Got very nasty at the end, quite a few fans invaded the pitch as well. Reckon there will have been a lot of arrests. Was chanting against the owners for the entire game but only really got vocal after we went behind.

Can't believe we lost 2-0 tbh, no matter how poor we were Donny weren't any better :mad:

Nah didn't go. Got too much work on at the minute, would have gone otherwise like. It might have been boring but I'm still a bit gutted that I missed a rare DRFC win. Still, we meet again in League One next season and I hope we can both get our acts together.

Well the game can't be any worse next season :D If ever there was a case for both teams losing it was today! But here's hoping for a better match next season.

Got very nasty at the end, quite a few fans invaded the pitch as well. Reckon there will have been a lot of arrests. Was chanting against the owners for the entire game but only really got vocal after we went behind.

Can't believe we lost 2-0 tbh, no matter how poor we were Donny weren't any better :mad:

Bad times, you never know, now you have nothing on your shoulders.

You might go to Saint Marys and turn them over, send your fans down on a big win.

Even if we actually look bothered we'll still struggle considering our away form and the current state of our squad. Had 1 player on the bench today who'd made more than 3 appearances this season and he's still not fit, that's without us having now lost Keogh to suspension.

I've been watching QPR/Spurs and am now on El Clasico because I didnt expect Boro to get anything from Saints, didnt see the point in putting myself through the pain of watching them win promotion. Great to see them doing their best to make it exciting for us, but we'll bottle it on monday anyway

Archived