LAUREN's Arsenal Thread 2011/2012 - 125 Years of Greatness *sponsored by being BRILLIANT*

goon

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Van Persie.

Substitutes: Fabianski, Gibbs, Coquelin, Ramsey, Arshavin, Benayoun, Henry.

Ramsey's on the bench again. Hope to see Gibbs for a few minutes once the game is won.

We are working hard, pressing well but lack the quality to open them up.

Rosicky is such a passive player offensively, always looking to recycle possession rather than taking responsibility to force an opening himself.

The Ox has been tidy but a lot less influential this match.

Where there many changes in Sunderland team compared to Boro game? I was hoping we would play with higher tempo so that they tire around 60th minute. May as well happen, too. We just need to stay calm and safe at the back and I think we will score at least once. Having said that Sunderland are playing well IMO, especially defensively. They are tracking all runs, marking and pressing very well, makes us look so static at times.

And even as a fan I must admit it is not a great game by Rosicky, even though he was involved in most of our moves that looked at least a bit dangerous. I really hope Ramsey can come in and change things.

Archived