Names That Made You Laugh

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caesarius:

There´s this goalie named Assman on Argentina.

Waiting for him to retire to offer a job </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really hope you were thinking of the Assistant Manager position icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tosh:

Fans spokesperson for Scottish national team is called Scott Scott (from Scotland) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scott Scott is a New Zealand regen in my game.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Doomed:

I just found Danny Invincible on Kilmarnock. D RC. I -have- to sign him. =P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is a real player. But his surname isnt pronounced how you think it is.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Doomed:

I just found Danny Invincible on Kilmarnock. D RC. I -have- to sign him. =P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is a real player. But his surname isnt pronounced how you think it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is in the Scottish media, I can assure you!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lathund:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tosh:

New one, found the Wankdorf stadium in Austria i wonder if there a Wankdorf FC i'd hate to get Wankdorf in the cup :O </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To make it even better, the team playing at Wankdorf are BSC Young Boys. And when there was some kind of trouble with building the new Wankdorf stadium (Although it has some other name now I think), a witty headline read: "Young Boys Wankdorf Erection Woes".

The name Gökdeniz is slightly amusing to a Swede as well, in a very childish way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow Bern now in Austria...Habsburg on the march again?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Barkers:

Quim, benfica goalkeeper? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

one of my faves too, ultimate at the moment is Mark De Mann as previously mentioned!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by champlodge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MattUK:

Gay Assulin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

isnt his name Guy? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gai Asulin now -_-

I always remember a Korean called "Ho Bum Fuk" who played IRL a couple of world cups ago. The commentators, rather embarracingly just referred to him as "Ho".

Just imagine the commentator shouting:

"Ho Bum Fuk.... And it's in...." icon_biggrin.gif

Never managed to find the unfortunate chap on any of the FM games though.

In an old game of 01-02, Man U had a regen called Mike Hunt - he wasn't bad, and I tried to sign him for my all-conquering Forest team, but MUFC weren't having any of it.

I've also seen plenty of regen coaches called things like Dave Davids and Pete Peters.

Dave Hancock always makes me chuckle.

Christian **** is another. Adam Allcock. Tom De ****.

Marc De Man

Arshavin.

Koldo Arce

Ofer shitrit

Sergey Shitkov

Danny Shittu

Visar Rushiti

Tomislav ****o

Michele Cunti

And lots more others i just can't think of.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sammypurposa:

not anything do to with fm but,

a couple of years ago tottenham vs. sunderland

lennon and mccartney came up against eachother as the right winger and left back </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also the Charlton back-line of Fish Costa Fortune (not sure if Luke Young ever played alongside them). There was also a Villa midfield in the 70s that made an offensive sentence, but I can't remember what it was now.

I've seen Lee Lee also.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by carnoch04:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

He is a real player. But his surname isnt pronounced how you think it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is in the Scottish media, I can assure you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also in the Australian media...on the rare occasion that they would mention him since he isnt very good and will never play for Australia. But one guy keeps mentioning that thats not how his name is pronounced.

Archived