France squad refuse to train

Butts

I have the same problem with Nani and Anderson. Remember when they just arrived and the two of them and ronaldo went and got the hookers? Well basically ronaldo rode the girls first then went to bed and then the two lads had a go on seconds with the hookers!

The two girls revealing interview reveiled the following;

ronaldo was a selfish lover- could see that one

Anderson was a caring lover- satisfying all the girls needs. They love a trier!

And the one that haunts me to this day.........

Nani.......has a funny shaped penis!

You could have put that in spoiler tags or something. I am gonna struggle to sleep tonight now. :(

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's something that was written about a few days ago infact:

France's playmaker Yoann Gourcuff - the struggling heir apparent to Zinedine Zidane - is being cast as socially isolated from the core of Les Bleus squad after an anonymous start to the World Cup in their drab 0-0 opener with Uruguay.

"Yo Gourcuff, I never hear him," said captain Patrice Evra. "To speak to Gourcuff, you have to talk to Jeremy Toulalan. It's with him that I see him having a laugh." There is even speculation that Gourcuff is being ignored by his team-mates on the pitch, with Nicolas Anelka and Franck Ribery allegedly guilty of deliberately not passing the ball to the Bordeaux midfielder.

In training and particularly during warm-ups at France's plush World Cup base, the malaise is noticeable.

Gourcuff often trains alone or goes through his warm-up routine with either his Bordeaux team-mates - Alou Diarra, Cedric Carrasso and Marc Planus - or Toulalan, his only allies in the French set-up.

Writing in L'Equipe on Sunday, former France left-back Bixente Lizarazu said Gourcuff was "too self-effacing, too nice and probably too well-brought up".

"Today he needs to start baring his teeth and sharpening his elbows."

If thats true about Ribery then its disgusting, maybe Gourcuff just needs to deck him, then Domenech can tag in WWE style and take out his frustrations on Franck also, I mean with his mug who'd realise?

See post #134

Right.

That is horrendous, who would believe that this sort of stuff goes on in international football, Ribery should be ashamed of himself and anyone else involved in this.

The people behind the bullying should be dropped from the team completely.

I feel sorry for Gourcuff, just because he doesn`t want to go out on the town he gets bullied, this is truly shocking.

The French squad manging to prove once and for all that they are indeed just a load of sulks.

Besides the idea of the French going on strike (which is pretty much what they're doing) is hardly shocking :D.

Ribery is supposed to be a family man and a converted Muslim, unless im out of date with that info!

On the whole the conduct of the said people is true, it's an absolute disgrace and I agree with anyone who has called for them to be dropped for life from the National team, no matter how bigger reputation they have or how senior they are. It has been hard to follow what's going on and who's on who's side because before the tounament began there were reports that senior players inc. Ribery, Anelka, Evra, Sagna & Henry were trying to dictate to Domenech about who he should or shouldn't play ( I think it was Diaby should play instead of someone else iirc )

Picking on him cause he doesn't want a lap dance then :D We're in Graeme Le Saux territory here.

I heard this about Ribery before and also remember those comments about Evra not talking to Gourcouff, get over yourselves, ffs, you're professional athletes not all from the same class at school.

This has been brewing a while, Domenech going with younger players and they didn't do well and everyone sulking and then brought some of the old guard back?

I can only smile to myself that this happens to a team to which Evra belongs to :) Disgusting human being.

Looking at the video of Evra body language, with his head down, hands in pockets walking slowly towards the manager and fitness coach. (BTW the fitness coach is quite highly rated in FM). It just seem that Evra was pushed to confront the fitness coach and manager.

After reading that alot of stuff about Ribary, wouldn't surprise me if he was the ring leader, instigator. Evra just doing his captain duties and has to support his team mates.

I wonder whose side would Vieira had taken if he had been selected. One would like to think he would have protected Gourcuff from Ribery and his fellow goons - if all these were true of course. Seems like a classic case of class room indiscipline when the teacher (Domenech) has no respect left for him.

What I heard was that Evra is the one holding the two camps (the Riberites and the Gourcuff sympathisers) together.

Yea tbh all the Evra bashing i have heard seems to mainly stem from those who dislike him because he plays for United. He does seem to have been the one stopping the squad from all out anarchy.

I really don't give a damn about United but Evra's press conference was a disgrace, he's more worried about who the "traitor" is than the problem itself. Yeah, let's not worry about calling the manager's mom a whore, let's worry about who told it to the media...

I really don't give a damn about United but Evra's press conference was a disgrace, he's more worried about who the "traitor" is than the problem itself. Yeah, let's not worry about calling the manager's mom a whore, let's worry about who told it to the media...

The words were already out of Anelkas mouth, he cant turn back time and he could not stop Nicholas mid-insult. The number one priority after the altercation would be keeping a lid on it and then trying to unite the unit.

Somebody then thought it was better to go to the press which would undermine any hope they had of keeping a lid on things and sorting it in-house. The leak then led to the huge flare out we are experiencing right now so yes if i was Evra the traitor would be top of my priority.

After the World Cup you can discipline Anelka or whatever but the first thing to avoid was washing the dirty laundry in public and the traitor killed that so since then everything has now been played in public.

So its true that Anelka called the managers mom a whore?

Is the fitness coach the traitor ? What did he actually do?

Edit: Oh I see so Anelka called the manager mom a whore. All hell broke. They tried to sort it within the camp. But the fitness coach went public and told the press what was being said, who said it and why Anelka was sent home?

Then Evra confronted the fitness coach which lead to him walking out of the job?

Yeah, he's a right trailer that one ;)

Rumours are he told the press of Anelka's insult.

Evra would only be expressing the player's feelings about wanting to know who the traitor is. But I agree it's not what they should be concentrating on.

As for refusing to train, whilst it's silly, if it improves the situation to being squad vs staff, it unifies the team, and it makes it more likely that one of the players sorts this mess out and leads the team from the field.

The fact is that before this incident they were divided and right now they are as united as one could hope for this group of players (yes their level of unity is not great but its the best you can hope for).

Anelka would have been dealt with in-house, the team would have prepared for the SA game and then sorted it afterwards but someone decided to leak that info.

They cant move on until they know who, because the process of healing the wounds would involve more arguments and strong words before it got better. The last thing you need is a traitor giving the press a blow by blow account of every argument, discussion or disagreement.

The words were already out of Anelkas mouth, he cant turn back time and he could not stop Nicholas mid-insult. The number one priority after the altercation would be keeping a lid on it and then trying to unite the unit.

Somebody then thought it was better to go to the press which would undermine any hope they had of keeping a lid on things and sorting it in-house. The leak then led to the huge flare out we are experiencing right now so yes if i was Evra the traitor would be top of my priority.

After the World Cup you can discipline Anelka or whatever but the first thing to avoid was washing the dirty laundry in public and the traitor killed that so since then everything has now been played in public.

Sure, finding the traitor should be the #1 priority, not winning the game against South Africa and trying to advance in this tournament :eek:

Also, I like how for Anelka's insults you take the "it's done now so let's worry about something else" but you don't take the same approach regarding the traitor. He leaked it already and we can't turn back on time for that either, can we?

Sure, finding the traitor should be the #1 priority, not winning the game against South Africa and trying to advance in this tournament :eek:

Also, I like how for Anelka's insults you take the "it's done now so let's worry about something else" but you don't take the same approach regarding the traitor. He leaked it already and we can't turn back on time for that either, can we?

To play and beat South Africa they need to unite and raise their game not go there as two divided camps and it was up to the captain to keep them together

Now i might be wrong but nothing unites like having a common enemy or "scapegoat". Evra made the traitor the common enemy and partially/temporarily united the squad and i say good on him.

They probably have not found the person but for the first time they seem to be speaking with one voice.

Anelka got sent home before the news about what he said was leaked to the press, the fitness coach just told the press what he said when they wanted to know why he wasn't with the squad. Hardly a traitor as it was going to come out anyway, all the players look like t*ats atm.

Anelka got sent home before the news about what he said was leaked to the press, the fitness coach just told the press what he said when they wanted to know why he wasn't with the squad.

Anelka was officially told to apologise in public on the 19th and refused and that was when he was ordered home.

Papers reported the bust up on the 18th.

I'm sure no Man Utd fans would stick up for him for the opposite reason.

I'll admit to a massive slice of Evra bias. But there does seem to be a lot of "Evra-bashing" going on which seems (in my opinion) a little harsh.

The fitness coach (Duverne) isn't the one who leaked the info. Evra even said so himself yesterday.

icon, to be together and raise their play they need to practice, there is literraly no way of justifying missing practice. Get together against the traitor and French Federation all you want after the WC but why not practice? Why should the traitor have kept the problems in house but it's okay for the players to make the problems even more public now?

icon, to be together and raise their play they need to practice, there is literraly no way of justifying missing practice.

I dont think they should ever miss training but sorting issues and then training is paramount or they will just go through the motions in practice.

They trained today and they seemed fine and that is because they have drawn a line under certain issues.

If they practiced while divided and then we had a mistimed tackle by Ribery on Gourcouff or vice-versa then we could have a training ground scuffle.

Everything Evra has done seems to be to maintain the team unit and to keep them as united as possible.

People talk of the siege mentality and how it helps teams to unite and fight and i feel Evra is trying to build a sense of "us" (the players) against "them" (everyone else).

That said it seems people want them to just get up in unison and say "we are being silly fools, now lets go and train and beat SA" but we know human beings enough to know that wont happen.

Archived