JonnyGabriel

Who Will Be The Worst of the "Best"?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Be The Worst of the "Best"?

• Brazil
    • Spain
    • Portugal
    • Netherlands
    • Italy
    • Germany
    • Argentina
    • England
    • France

2002 was a strange year - so many high rated teams failed so early.

ive gone for France. looks like a tricky group.

2002 was very strange. I still maintain Argentina was the best team of all in the 2002 edition. They were the best team by far in the group they failed to qualify from.

I voted for Brazil. Surprised to see Germany get no votes though. I know everyone always goes on about blah blah they know how to play tournament football, but they have failed enormously in the recent past (at the Euro's mind) and i think they could again, especially with Serbia and Ghana pushing them all the way.

Dunno why i voted for Brazil, they look a little like Argentina in 2002, brilliant qualifying campaign but just...meh. Tough group too

I think Brazil is a good choice for this poll due to the combination of poor manager, average squad and tough group, but Brazil at the same time is just as good as a candidate for the title as other teams since Brazil won everything but the Olympics since Dunga assumed Brazil's job.

Went with France, but I would love Brazil to fail because they picked Elano over Ronnie. :D

Elano = overperforms at the national team

Ronaldinho = underperforms at the national team

I think Júlio Baptista is the player that is in the natural place of Ronaldinho, if Ronaldinho were to be included in the squad.

Archived