Top2Bottom FM10: Sign Up

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still undecided on how many at moment. You'll get 1/2 I think - so Messi is safe! :)

Would two players not be hugely unfair on all of the new players?

Because, presuming these are the players kept, it would mean they'd be no chance at all of getting:

Aguero, Buffon, Torres, Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo, Xavi, Casillas, Pato, David Silva, Lampard, Fabregas, Drogba, Rooney, Ferdinand, Iniesta, Ramos, Ribery, etc.

Would two players not be hugely unfair on all of the new players?

Because, presuming these are the players kept, it would mean they'd be no chance at all of getting:

Aguero, Buffon, Torres, Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo, Xavi, Casillas, Pato, David Silva, Lampard, Fabregas, Drogba, Rooney, Ferdinand, Iniesta, Ramos, Ribery, etc.

I'm leaning towards 1 to be honest.

Same as paul, was mine ok? and the badge worked fine? was wondering if i could have a manager pic aswell?

scrap the first bit, just the manager pic question :p

No, manager pics are not going on the game. Feel free to use one on the thread though once it starts. As you can tell from the first version, I encourage lots of user participation so when you post about the managers views, you can post his pic then.

Guest roberto922

\o/ Do we have a squad list anywhere in the old signup I could look up? Can barely remember my squad :D

Have you received my email GCB? I know I did the form right :cool:

Yes, I have.

FORMS RECEIVED FROM:

Boreham Badgers, Coedpoeth United, CSKA Oddworld, FC Libourne Saint-Seurin, Hallendren Awakeners (renamed VfB Rammstein I think), Helsinki Hurricanes, Melbourne, New Bloc, Rampant Ravishers, Steel Panthers, Tibbolini.

Is it wrong that I think that Rampant Ravishers' nickname should be The Sex Toys? :eek:

Yes, I have.

FORMS RECEIVED FROM:

Boreham Badgers, Coedpoeth United, CSKA Oddworld, FC Libourne Saint-Seurin, Hallendren Awakeners (renamed VfB Rammstein I think), Helsinki Hurricanes, Melbourne, New Bloc, Rampant Ravishers, Steel Panthers, Tibbolini.

Is it wrong that I think that Rampant Ravishers' nickname should be The Sex Toys? :eek:

Actually, make it that, please make it that.

Sent in my application.

Have you been reading mate? You are NOT bidding for individual players, you are bidding for each position. I've said that three times now. The more you bid for each position, the better the player you get in that position will be.

So if you bid a small amount for Striker 1, you could end up with Billy Sharp of Sheffield United. If you bid a high amount, you're more likely to get a better striker such as Fernando Torres.

If you want to change the amounts you've bid for players and staff, please feel free and re-send the email. Otherwise, the amounts stand as your bids - and you will end up in a negative balance!

I'll have mine in within a day or two Andy.

I've started it, but as a teacher you know that it's exam time soon and i'm very busy revising atm.

Guaranteed it'll be in by saturday at the latest. :thup:

What exams?!!!! ;)

The Primary school exams that I teach kids for are looking like being boycotted by the Head Teacher union so it looks like we're not going to have to worry about it. :)

It's no more than a ten minute job - as long as you don't start bidding for individual players!!!

Have you been reading mate? You are NOT bidding for individual players, you are bidding for each position. I've said that three times now. The more you bid for each position, the better the player you get in that position will be.

So if you bid a small amount for Striker 1, you could end up with Billy Sharp of Sheffield United. If you bid a high amount, you're more likely to get a better striker such as Fernando Torres.

If you want to change the amounts you've bid for players and staff, please feel free and re-send the email. Otherwise, the amounts stand as your bids - and you will end up in a negative balance!

Sorry for my mistake. I've sent you an amended application.

Results would go on the third example I posted - the listing one.

League Table as requested!

SportsTVNews-Example5Table.jpg

Perhaps there could be some sort of table that shows the best players based on a certain statistic (Goals scored, assists, least conceded, distance travelled, completed passes, etc.)?

One other quick query Andy - how shall you be deciding Premier League 09/10 for the T2B? Or are you creating a whole brand-new league?

The version 1 teams will go in the league that they finish version 1 in. So your Melbourne team need to secure promotion to be in it. Then I will see where the gaps are and the first newbies will get choice of Premier League or Championship. :thup:

Archived