Top2Bottom FM10: Sign Up

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I go on the reserve list? I almost signed up for the first one but pulled out due to lack of time in the sign-up stage. I was gutted I did that as I missed out on a good sign-up and would love the chance of joining this one.

Team Name: Capite Ad Calcem

Manager Name: Cygnis Insignis

Chairman Name: Non Compos Mentos

PH71 and Kenco on reserve list. As I said earlier to Fausto, I'll probably need you so you're likely to be involved.

Cheers for the names both of you too. They'll be fun to get into the reports!

I now have 27 guaranteed plus 3 reserves. I'll hold spots for the other 8 T2B version 1 users until tomorrow evening at 5pm and then they're too late.

PH71 and Kenco on reserve list. As I said earlier to Fausto, I'll probably need you so you're likely to be involved.

Cheers for the names both of you too. They'll be fun to get into the reports!

I now have 27 guaranteed plus 3 reserves. I'll hold spots for the other 8 T2B version 1 users until tomorrow evening at 5pm and then they're too late.

Sorry about the names, but they do have relevance to the sign-up. Well, the team name does anyway, chairman and manager names were just a bit of fun.

All of them but it will be easier and less time! ;)

It's for the benefit of those who want to change, the newbies and for me to edit in. Editing them all again to the same degree as last time would take an age. In a simpler format like it will be, it should be quicker. I predict it'll take about ten minutes to read the sign-up form, fill it in and email it me.

p.s. Does anybody know a good place to upload a Word/WordPad document for everyone to access and download? Filefront or something should be fine yeah?

I imagine that Filefront would be fine for that sort of thing. How are you going to deal with the ability to view highlights if you are looking at completely filling both leagues?

I decided that the ability to be able to view every single goal wasn't one I needed. I can attend the match I am completing as a live one to see the highlights. Looking at every single goal was too much! :)

roberto: just looking into Google Docs now. Can people download without signing up?

If you haven't posted that you intend to take part yet, please post on the thread first with team name, manager name and chairman name and then download the form and complete.

Right, I'm a newbie to Google Docs but that is incredibly simple to use.

Use the link above to open the Google Doc - it is the sign-up form for T2B version 2 and it needs completing by everybody please including the version one users. Reserves - could you do it as well - I'm guaranteeing your places now and if I end up with more than 32, so be it.

When you open it, you can either download it in the format you want or simply copy the text into Word/WordPad yourself. If you could then complete it and save it and email it to me. If you are a Google Docs user yourself, you could upload it there and PM me the link if you're not comfortable with emailing me - although I promise not to stalk you! ;)

Once I have them all, I then have all your details in one place so that's much easier for editing the database!

Thanks in advance. Any questions about the form, please post in here and I'll answer ASAP.

Some of the parts refer to Post 50 in this thread where the images are showing the kit designs and manager tendencies.

GCB

Guest roberto922
You just bid for them now. I will make a list of 32 (or however many sign-ups there are) and sort them by CA. The highest bid will simply win the best one.

Gracias Amigo.

Guest roberto922

Not yet, he's making them later. Just make bids now though, afaik the lists are just to help you decide if you're a bit stuck

Looking at roberto922's form, I need to make it clear that you are not choosing players or backroom staff that you want to bid for. You are making a bid for a player in that position. The more you bid, the better the player you will get in that position. So if you think the most important position is a striker, you bid a lot for a striker so you get a good one.

Roberto, if you want to edit your form and re-send, thats fine. You basically just need to bid for an assistant and a coach and a goalie and a striker etc ... Who the players will be is not yet known!

Apologies if I am being a bit thick it's pretty late, but are there actually lists for Staff and Players?

No, just decide what you want to bid for each position and staff position. The more you bid, the better the players and staff will be - but the less money you will have left.

To re-iterate one more time, you are not choosing any players or staff yet!!!!

Guest roberto922

Oh bugger :( Spent a while deciding on that :( Just leave it as it is for now (ie the same prices, just without the names), might resend tomorrow

Guest roberto922

That looks awesome :D

Just one change, could you swap the prices for the first central midfielder with Euro midfielder please

Dammit, i wanted Liedson back :( Any chance of me paying an extra £3m to get him back? ;)

Just a question, is it alright if i change the team name from the FM09 version Andy?

Yes but just put the old name in brackets so I don't forget!

And you still can get Liedson back. You'll be taking at least one FM09 player with you.

Archived