Legends Database 2010 - Official Release -

Deus84

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look at my pele, 105 goals in a season(he added 3 more goals in world championship):

pelew.jpg

i made santos a legend bringing di stefano, didi socrates and young kaka.

unfortunately all the great brazilians except mine was transfered to other countries.

i used some editor properties to change the brzailian leauge to be more lucrative...

I'm trying and it's working. If i try to click on free user then a new page appears with a timer which starts from 30 seconds. Once the countdown ends a download button appears, and seems to work fine for me :)

I'm trying and it's working. If i try to click on free user then a new page appears with a timer which starts from 30 seconds. Once the countdown ends a download button appears, and seems to work fine for me :)

Thanks for checking. I will try it on another machine.

Edit:- Just checked on original machine, it works :) Must have been a temporary glitch lol

Deus, if I would like to have my modernday (former) Ajax stars in the game too, can I just copy them with FMRTE? Like Luis Suarez, Wesley Sneijder and Rafael van der Vaart?

Also, I selected my Dutch National Team, almost the same as advised by my assistent.

A lot of Dutch youth, like Frank and Ronald de Boer, where very angry that I did not select them.

Is this an issue of your database, or something I could solve myself?

(I am playing with the savegame-for-fast-computers that you uploaded for 10.3 users.)

Does it happen with my savegame or did you actually start a new game ?

started my own and it does it for a lot of players now but i am downloading your save game and i will see how it goes .. but i have a quite slow computer have you got a save game that only has a couple of leagues loaded?

EDIT : On the default database aswell i followed your instrusens word for word ..

sorry about the spelling

Ferenc Puskas = God.

Socrates = God

Nilton Santos = = God = Best full back that ever lived.

Lev Yashin = BEST GK EVER

Gustavo Poyet = Transfer Listed at 5.5M = STEAL

Matthias Sindelar = Should have 20 stats across the board, he was the best inside forward that ever lived. Died at 35 :(

Ferenc Puskas = God.

Socrates = God

Nilton Santos = = God = Best full back that ever lived.

Lev Yashin = BEST GK EVER

Gustavo Poyet = Transfer Listed at 5.5M = STEAL

Matthias Sindelar = Should have 20 stats across the board, he was the best inside forward that ever lived. Died at 35 :(

Lev Yashin < Peter Schmeichel and Heinz Stuy :)

Sindelar is too good to be true

its weird whenever i click on southgate the game crashes and shuts down ...

That happened to me with 'arry Redknapp crashed twice so when I loaded it up the third time he was the first player I clicked on and it worked fine and has worked perfectly.

Fantastic work by the way Deus and I was just woundering who your all time favoute player is. Since you put so many hours into making this database you must have read and watched so much footage of great players.

Right people that are having problems.

If you download the save game file this is where you put it.

Documents/Sportsinteractive/Football manger2010/Games.

Thats for the save game file that is LegendsDatabaseBig.fm. Thats for that file.

If you have downloaded the database itself you need to put it here.

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data.

Have fun this database is awesome.