Legends Database 2010 - Official Release -

Deus84

Because if you load the 10.2 database picture get mixed up. It's not working if you choose the default database with the 10.3 patch, sorry (crash dump errors).

Ok lets say i dont want to use pictures, which i dont, would this database work fine if patched to 10.3

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok lets say i dont want to use pictures, which i dont, would this database work fine if patched to 10.3

If you have the game patched to patch 10.3, load the 10.3 database and then mine it will work just fine (but pictures won't work, as stated before).

I can't take credit for this The Scottsmans said if you turn off showing all game face pictures it should work fine, has done for me anyway.

Mine works fine on 10.3 even with the pictures, it's just that the pics are wrong due to changes in unique ids.

Yeah, also works for me! 10.3 on the 10.3 database, default caused a crash for me.

Never play with pictures on, so I'm not bothered by that, just very happy that it seems to working fine now! I've gone on holiday, hope to get through a few seasons to see if everything keeps working, but so far so good.

Massive thank you to you Deus, of course. :)

right, you need to put that .dbc file in the editor data folder. Then when you open the editor and select load editor data it'll be there, or when you start a new game and click the extra files box, you'll find it on the list.

tnx for help but the file is not there. i have put it in the folder but it dosent show in the editor or the game. just the xml files

tnx for help but the file is not there. i have put it in the folder but it dosent show in the editor or the game. just the xml files

are you sure it's in the right folder?

should be C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

Just found something interesting.

Started a game, SAVED it straight away. Clicked on Salinas. Crash Dump. Then I loaded the Saved Game. Clicked on Salinas, No Crash Dump. Worked for all the problem players as well. Now its finally working

Adding a manager in Scotland causes a crash dump for me.

1st test: Tried to start with a Scottish Club, crash dump straight away.

2nd test: Started a game with loads of leagues added. Went Man U manager. Once the game had started i went to add a manager, clicked Scotland. Crash Dump.

Anyone else get this?

Rangers were the first team i tried and it was fine.

are you sure it's in the right folder?

should be C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

yes its in the right folder. i downloaded the file extracted it with win rar to the folder. i dont understand what i have done wrong? never had problems with fm extra.

tnx again for trying to help! i feel like a total newbie

2nd test: Started a game with loads of leagues added. Went Man U manager. Once the game had started i went to add a manager, clicked Scotland. Crash Dump.

Anyone else get this?

Which patch you running ThaDon?

10.2 mate.

hi deus. first i woud like to say what a great job you have done!

i cant get it to work. i have download the file and extracted it to the editordata folder but it dosent show in the editor or the meny when you start a new game. is it a dbc file or a xml document? mine is a dbc file but only my old xml document shows in the menys. i hope you can help me. tnx for trying

Since you've got La Maquina here, have you thought about 1940's San Lorenzo? It was called El Trío de Oro (Golden...threesome?), including Juventus player Rinaldo Martino. Maybe I can get you same info if you say so. If not, it could an all-time legends team, or some players, whatever you say.

I know you must be full of work so no matter what you say, thanks

Anyone else get this?

ive got this same problem

adding my normal manager (australian) running all the leagues in your tips and tricks with some view-only and getting crash dumps when i click on the screen to go to selecting my team

and you've got robbie slater (australian) in the database twice for RC Lens and Blackburn?

Like the idea of the database, played the last version in FM09. Just wondering though has anyone found a way around the crash dumps which occur when you click on Harry Redknapp? I've tried using all the patches from the default up to 10.3 (all using no face packs) still crashes :(

As a postscript I've discovered (as I believe someone mentioned above) that if you save your game then reload it seems that the Harry Redknapp crash does not occur, can't say if the crash will happen again later though as I have only just tried it. Also able to look at Anelka's profile without a crash now.

hi deus. first i woud like to say what a great job you have done!

i cant get it to work. i have download the file and extracted it to the editordata folder but it dosent show in the editor or the meny when you start a new game. is it a dbc file or a xml document? mine is a dbc file but only my old xml document shows in the menys. i hope you can help me. tnx for trying

What patch are you running because mine didn't show either until i installed 10.2, then it was fine.

Haha, i know what you mean. All these great players you want to but but can't afford any of them.

And its even worse as lower teams in the first season...all the great youths that cant be loaned as they are only on youth contracts.

Tried a game as a team in the spanish second division...Messi, Torres, Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas, Puyol, Eto'o, all too young to loan :(

Haha, i know what you mean. All these great players you want to but but can't afford any of them.

Ive constructed my plan for my leeds game...play with a narrow formation and sell every single wide player in the club to allow me to sign a few players :p

My transfer budget is up to £15 million...time to approach a few players.

Edit-Computer Crashed...Starting again and selling more players. :p