Legends Database 2010 - Official Release -

Deus84

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even when the game displays a 34 year old player on the history page, and on the same time a 22 year old player on the newspaper page?

Strange... But if you say it is normal, I won't pay much more attention to it.

Though I am a huge Ajax fan, may I suggest some more Feyenoord-heroes for a even more enjoyable experience? I would like to make very clear that I am very happy with all the time and effort you put into this. So my suggestions and/or questions are only out of great interest. OK? :):thup:

1970's Feyenoord was the 3rd best rated team in the UEFA ranking. It had players like Geels (allready in the db at Telstar), Cor van der Gijp (topscorer post-war), Willem van Hanegem (trainer in your db), Rinus Israël (scout in your db), Wim Jansen, Theo Laseroms, Lex Schoenmaker, Eddy Treijtel, Ben Wijnstekers, Wim Rijsbergen, Ove Kindvall, Franz Hasil, Theo van Duivenbode, Eddy Pieters Graafland, etcetera.

Other Feyenoord heroes: Van Hooijdonck (free kick expert, won the UEFA Cup with Feyenoord), Robin van Persie, Henrik Larsson, József Kiprich, John de Wolf, etcetera.

You're right, i don't know how could i forgot Van Hanegem, one of the greatest dutch playmaker ever...my fault :( There will be some of those players (Israel, Hanegem, Rijsbergen, van hoojdonk and john de wolf) in my next update, that is a promise :D

That is not a fault. You have done so much good work. We can't do everything, can we?

Have you also thought about famous referees?

I believe I've read that you removed some of the stars of today and of the future, for making the game more balanced.

What happens if you make all those great players of today (like Van der Vaart, Robben, Sneijder, Van Persie) about 14 or 15 year old?

Would that make everything unbalanced?

And how did you decided what age to give a former starplayer? Did you take a year to make and then check how old the players were? I ask this, because I have a 25 year old Cruijff playing together with Vasovic and Swart, who wants to retire.

Thanks for answering!

This update is amazing but ive noticed some errors with international caps for example Patrick Vieira is 21 in the game but has 107 caps, shouldnt this have been changed there was a few others i noticed but i cant remember them just now

shame about ronaldo being real era rather than psv/barca/first year at inter where he was otherworldly good and showing the potential to go on to be the best player ever, really, would've been nice to try and re-route his career so that it does happen

Was it really the best idea to put Sol 'Judas' Campbell at Tottenham? Not only is he from the wrong era, he betrayed us to join Arsenal on a bosman after previously being Tottenham captain and is as far from a legend as you can get at Spurs.

This could easily be one of the most loved and questioned mods for FM10 that you can find.

So many people that want to play with their legends, so many people that have an opinion (as have I), so many things that could/should/would and most importantly: so much fun to play. :)

Deus, you are a FM legend :thup:

imho the best and most concrete striker of the game is gerd muller, a tremendous goalscoring machine !

I cant see many other strikers being as good as him...ive only had one save game so far, with Munich, and Muller has scored 41 goals from 37 games. And there only competitive games and am only in March!!!

Muller is fantastic.

Edit-Beat Arsenal 2-0 on aggregate (Two 1-0 wins)

Full Quarter Final Draw

Bayern Munich vs Man Utd (Utd beat Barcelona)

Porto (Beat Liverpool) vs Chelsea (Beat CSKA)

AC Milan (beat Wolfsburg) vs Real Madrid (Beat Lyon)

Marseille (beat Inter) vs Sporting CP (beat Juve)

Can you add this players in your next update:

Brasil's 82 generation - Leandro (Flamengo) , Serginho Chulapa (Sao Paolo), Eder (Atletico Mineiro), Roberto Dinamite (Vasco) - they were in your last (FM09) edition....

Dada Maravilha (Atl. Mineiro), Renato Gaucho (Gremio), Valdomiro (Internacional)

Dragan Stojkovic (Radnicki Nis/ Crvena Zvezda)

Hey Deus, I've mentioned that i've been playing with the Excellent Legends Database on my tactics thread and it's stirred up alot of intrest.

Would it be ok if i linked the Database Save that you have done on there, I'll also link this thread so people have check it out.

Thanks.

Hey Deus, I've mentioned that i've been playing with the Excellent Legends Database on my tactics thread and it's stirred up alot of intrest.

Would it be ok if i linked the Database Save that you have done on there, I'll also link this thread so people have check it out.

Thanks.

and i am using ur tactic for 10.2 in this DB which is giving me huge success lol