4-1-2-3 Ultimo Domination

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr Hough, what do you think about the 3-4-3 Zagallo tactic that Zico10 posted, im curious how did you find it, i found it extremly unpleasent, its unrealistic imo to win with Wolves first season with only 1 defeat the whole season with average players.

I tried it for 2 games i won first one 2-1 against bolton but the had over 20 shots i think i had like 9 or something then i was losing to birmingham 2-0 at half-time so i switched and i haven't used it since.

But i wouldn't say it was unpleasent because i make tactics that don't work for some people but work for me and others.

That's just the way it is mate

I've struggled with the wide version but and it is a big but, I've made some significant changes to my ultimo.

The formation is the same but the play is extreamly wide with the left and right striker acting more like wingers and creating chances for the middle striker.

the passing is extreamly short to so to gung ho direct passing to nobody.

I'm testing it with tottenham this is my game i just played it's only a friedley but as you can see crouch scored 4 he's my middle strikerth_TottenhamTester.jpg

With the short passing to the players hold onto the ball as you can see the possession is back to where i want it to be.

I think i'm getting to where i wantthis tactic to be now and it's coming along very well i'll keep you updated on how it goes when i'm half-way through the season

if you need a tester im free :)

Mr_Hough.

I have been using the 13th January update tactic now in a few games. I've been using your OI's together with the assistant manager ones. Also been putting your OI's on the opponents substitutes, that is when they got a ST or AMC/WINGER into the game.

I am playing with Hearts of Midlothian from Scotland Premier League and Here is my results:

34639399.png

As you can see I've been having problems, especially against the big teams like Rangers and Celtic. So now I have a question for you:

Is the 13th January update in OP the same tactic you posted in your #215 Post? Or should I download your #215 tactic and try that one for the rest of the season. ?

Thanks in Advance!

just thought id post this pic up. the GK's rating is what i'm amazed at. i'm psg.

impsg.th.jpg

i supose 14 saves is quite alot. i guess my strikers are pretty wastefull. i had hoarau dzeko and gamerio upfront probably should of played gignac instead of gamerio. one thing i like about this formation is that otamdeni my RCB scores quite alot from corners which helps his morale and overal performance.

ive also made the d-line 1 notch deeper for this season.

Thought I had the game cracked....then lost 0-5 away with ManC vs Liverpool, Home lost 3-0 to Sunderland with ManC....Losing and drawing 5 consersive games....

Lost away 5-1 to villa again...the tactics is kind of being cracked by ai

Just let Mr.H knows that this tactics concede lots of through balls....Villa, and Liverpool destroyed me!

Lost away 5-1 to villa again...the tactics is kind of being cracked by ai

Just let Mr.H knows that this tactics concede lots of through balls....Villa, and Liverpool destroyed me!

ok thanks for letting me know. My testing on my new V2 is going well i'll post screen shots after 20 games

ok thanks for letting me know. My testing on my new V2 is going well i'll post screen shots after 20 games

Looking forward to it!

Won CL, PL, FA cup, World Club Cup...20 games unbeaten run...then suddenly home 0-3 to boro. Away 5-0 to Liverpool, away 5-1 to villa....and now home 0-1 to Arsenal.

Some defeats is acceptable, but suddenly losing these more than 2 goals margin!

If I play away, or tough game, I always:

Counter

Pass to feet

clear to flanks

stand off

slow tempo

high time wasting

deeper D-line...

By the way, most the goals are conceded penalty, suddenly.....and also wingers cut in and pass thr balls to strikers!

Looking forward to it!

Won CL, PL, FA cup, World Club Cup...20 games unbeaten run...then suddenly home 0-3 to boro. Away 5-0 to Liverpool, away 5-1 to villa....and now home 0-1 to Arsenal.

Some defeats is acceptable, but suddenly losing these more than 2 goals margin!

If I play away, or tough game, I always:

Counter

Pass to feet

clear to flanks

stand off

slow tempo

high time wasting

deeper D-line...

By the way, most the goals are conceded penalty, suddenly.....and also wingers cut in and pass thr balls to strikers!

Mr H, I would say your old 4-1-2-somthing has better defending record for me...but attacking not strong enough....

Ok thanks Mr. H - So I should skip the Shouts then? Maybe that is the failure then? Because I've been using the Shouts even with the 13th January update.

possibly don't use the shouts or OI's aee how it goes experiment with it and if it don't work go back to how it was originaly

going good so far ultimate dom 1.2

1 0 liv at home

1 0 wigan away

2 1 shalke home

2 0 west ham

oh yah team afc as always

great corner set up nt as many chances maybe due to it not being centralized

good formation extremely good defensivly

my stikers avent gud crossing only problem

will update further

tev right adebuymeour center robiniho left

does it actually matter who plays left and right as they swap postion in the game and will their striker roles make that much of a difference.

i would play your best ST in the middle or you're target man. i think the left sided striker scores a bit more than the right side striker.

i think it terms of goals the strikers go middle left right. is that correct.

does it actually matter who plays left and right as they swap postion in the game and will their striker roles make that much of a difference.

i would play your best ST in the middle or you're target man. i think the left sided striker scores a bit more than the right side striker.

i think it terms of goals the strikers go middle left right. is that correct.

it can to a degree i noticed when i start rvp left he seems to score more than when arshavn goes left only marginaly

i tend to have rugged strikers in center dzeko and hulk bedner and more skillful or pacy left and right

oh and it depends what version of the tactic you are using

will you be putting it on tonight for us all MR H

I'm gonna carry on testing tonight and if it goes well i'll release first thing tomorrow.

I wanna get it right so i don't have the same issues as i had with the original ultimo

I'm gonna carry on testing tonight and if it goes well i'll release first thing tomorrow.

I wanna get it right so i don't have the same issues as i had with the original ultimo

So would you say this version is definitely better than the ultimo v1.1 version?

Chaps, esp. Mr Hough, good use some advice on this.

Playing with Arsenal in first season mid Feb, was 2nd, trailing Chelski by 5 points but with 2 games in hand. Had been using Mr Hough's 4-1-2-1-2 Complete Dominance and was in the Carling Cup Final and still in the FA Cup - although At Madrid beat me in the qualification round to get into the CL so am in the Euro League (and looking like a contender).

Decided to tinker, not sure why, and played a random 3-1-3-3 formation for 3 games which resulted in me losing the Carling Cup final 3-0 to Liverpool. Switched to the Ultimo, and have had mixed results - lost to Bolton 1-0 in the FA Cup, beat HSV 3-1 in the Euro Cup and got spanked 2-0 by Chelski in the League.

I do have a injury ravaged forward line, but who should I be playing where? squad is:

GKs: Adler, Fabianski, Areola

FBs: Eboue, Sagna, Clichy, Gibbs

CBs: Mexes, Gallas, Vermaelen(inj), Faccioli, Djourou, Miranda, Spence

DMs: Song, Tinga

CM/AMs: Fabregas, Nasri, Rosicky, Krivets, Denilson, Bernado, Barazite, Lansbury, Fleck (Wilshere & Ramsey are out on loan)

Forwards: van Persie (inj), Milevskyi (inj), Bendtner (inj), Belfodil, Eduardo, Arshavin (Walcott & Vela are out on loan)

Cheers!

I've been working on a new version of the ultimo which is looking good at the minute still needs testing though i tested it for a seasonon holiday with tottenham and i came 3rd but i won all the games against the big just lost against the likes of bolton aston villa, maybe complaceny kicked in.

I'm testing again and with tottenham i'm currently 2nd after 15 games 1 point behind chelsea but they have a game in hand

I've been working on a new version of the ultimo which is looking good at the minute still needs testing though i tested it for a seasonon holiday with tottenham and i came 3rd but i won all the games against the big just lost against the likes of bolton aston villa, maybe complaceny kicked in.

I'm testing again and with tottenham i'm currently 2nd after 15 games 1 point behind chelsea but they have a game in hand

Can I test for you?! Have a few games left at the end of the season...next game, ManC vs Arsenal.

Mr Hough sir are a legend been using your ultimo(13th jan updated version) this season and i do believe your going to give me a heart attack i scored 100 goals this season but also had a terrible spell when my keeper went blind and my defence went to **** where i shipped in an impressive 24goals in 8 games had the best gs record and 4th worst defense in the league and managed to get 4th spot so CL here i come haha , last 5 games of the season i scored 25 goals and conceded 3 !!

Archived