4-1-2-3 Ultimo Domination

The success I've had with my Previous tactics has been phenomenal and thanks to everyone who has contributed and downloaded my tactics. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have.

This is my new tactic - The Ultimo Domination. This tactic has a 3-man strike-force, which I have very good success with the new patch 10.2. This tactic is Narrow and will create a lot of chances for the 3 strikers. Also you will see the midfielders popping up in the attack positions too, and try and nick the odd goal.

This is this Formation of the Ultimo. As you can see, it's very similar to the complete dominance, apart from the 3 strikers. The one in the middle is a deep lying striker who gives great support.

The success I've had with my Previous tactics has been phenomenal and thanks to everyone who has contributed and downloaded my tactics. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have.

This is my new tactic - The Ultimo Domination. This tactic has a 3-man strike-force, which I have very good success with the new patch 10.2. This tactic is Narrow and will create a lot of chances for the 3 strikers. Also you will see the midfielders popping up in the attack positions too, and try and nick the odd goal.

This is this Formation of the Ultimo. As you can see, it's very similar to the complete dominance, apart from the 3 strikers. The one in the middle is a deep lying striker who gives great support.

th_UltimoDominationFormation.jpg

I've tested this tactic with 2 middle teams in 2 different leagues.

Bayer Leverkusen i won the league in 29 games they where predicted to finish 8th which is a fantastic achievement and to be honest this is probably my easiest league win

th_Leaguewinners.jpg

As you can see from the screen that I have scored the most goals and conceded the least.

In my other game testing with Huddersfield i wanted to choose a team that is not lower lower league and there media prediction wasn't high.

I'm still playing this and i have only got through 17 games but i haven't lost yet either in the league or the cups I've played in

Here is the Link To The Tactic. (Updated 13th January with new instructions)

http://www.filefront.com/15357435/Ultimo%20Domination%20V1.1%20Better%20%28Middlesbrough%2C%20Jul%202010%29.tac

Updated instructions on January 13th:

i've made some changes to the tactic.

1. I changed the fullbacks closing down.

2. I changed centerback's closing down. (The two of them now have different closing down)

3. I changed the two central midfielders' AND the three Strikers' passing to "direct". (The first notch of direct).

4. You should now use new OI's: Close down always on: ML MR AMR AML. Tight Marking always on: ST (and AMC's)

Updated 22nd January.

Here is my Ultimo V2.

It's a Classic Tactic so no shouts or roles this might upset people (Mike Dodgson LMAO) but it's the only way i could get the team and settings playing exactly how i wnted them to.

I've been testing this for a long time and hopefully this will sort out defensive issues people are having.

On testing i won the league with tottenham it took some time for the team to gel but after that i was flying with convincing wins 4-0 over chelsea at there ground liverpool ect....

this is my final league table as you can see i scored the most goals and conceded the least aswell

th_SpursLeaguewin.jpg

haven't been using any OI's so Don't use them.

I was having trouble with the counter of top top teams so if you have this trouble pull the D-line back 2 notches and the full backs mentality back 2 notches aswell.

All the Attributes you need for each position are the same but i would suggest playing you more creative forwards in the left and right striker spot and your more dangerous out and out striker in the middle.

it's a sweeper/stopper defence so you want your more pacy defender on the left as stopper and your more positional composed defender on the right.

here is the link to the tactic i hope you have fun with it.

http://www.filefront.com/15402879/Ultimo%20Domination%20V2%20%28Tottenham%2C%20May%202010%29.tac

Additional info:

The player Requirements you want to look for.

Goalkeeper

Aerial Ability, Reflexes, Handling, Communication, Positioning.

Center backs

Heading, Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Teamwork, Anticipation, Strength.

Fullbacks

Stamina, Positioning, Crossing, Tackling, Workrate, Teamwork, Pace.

Anchor Man

Passing, Workrate, Determination, Teamwork, Stamina, Tackling, Strength.

Center Midfield

Passing, Workrate, Team Work, Determination, First Touch, Stamina, Off the ball.

Left Side Creative Forward

Dribbling, First Touch, Creativity, Off the ball, Acceleration, Pace, Passing, Finishing.

Central Natural Goalscorer

Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch, Technique, Off the Ball, Flair Pace, Strength, Heading, Composure.

Right Side Creative Forward

Finishing, First Touch, Creativity, Passing, Finishing, Flair, Technique, Off The Ball.

Try these Shouts at the start of the game

Retain Possession

Pass Into Space

Stand-off Opp

This seems to have improved my defence with huddersfield and has cut down the amount of chances the Opp has

If your managing Lower league and your defence isn't quick you wanna have at least 10 for Pace and Acceleration you could try lowering the D-Line a few notches then when you get better players move it back up to where it was.

If your trying to see out games that are close use the shouts

Change stratagy to Counter

Retain Possession

Clear ball to Flanks

You could also try slowing the tempo and put the time wasting on higher

Use the Smallest Pitch Size Available

Use Bubba Bay Tuna's Team Talks aswell there is a 'Sticky' at the top of the main Page in the tactic forums

I use Tuggs Training.

I've tried to answer all the questions that i'll probably get asked if you need anything else let me know

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pass to feet... i must of meant pass into space.

It's not different i just think that the tactic performs better when it's on overload if you need to close the game out switch to counter

OK mate, just that i sent you a PM with my results over 12 games with West Ham using the shouts i posted(you suggested in pm) and i Won 9 Drew 2 Lost 1 Scored 35 and Conceded 11.

Maybe these new instructions will work even better, cheers.

OK mate, just that i sent you a PM with my results over 12 games with West Ham using the shouts i posted(you suggested in pm) and i Won 9 Drew 2 Lost 1 Scored 35 and Conceded 11.

Maybe these new instructions will work even better, cheers.

if you like pass to feet an changing the stratagy to counter mate do that just i prefer the other instructions

Gonna give this a whirl with my AFC Wimbledon team, been using the tweaked joint venture with good results, currently top of the league.

One question though, when you say deep lying forward, advanced forward and poacher... which of the front 3 are these?

Gonna give this a whirl with my AFC Wimbledon team, been using the tweaked joint venture with good results, currently top of the league.

One question though, when you say deep lying forward, advanced forward and poacher... which of the front 3 are these?

they have roles mate you canclick on the players and see.

the left is the advanced forward

the right is the poacher

the middle is the deep lying forward

I've tested this over the past few days for Mr Hough, and I was struggling as Spurs in the 1st Season using Pruddeh's 3-1-3-3 tactic, which can be found elsewhere on this forum.

About 18 games in I was 9th and very inconsistent.

I switched to the Ultimo and ended up finishing 4th, with some amazing results - shame I'd got rid of my full backs to accommodate the other formation otherwise I think I could of caught the others - but 18 games in, there was a big gap to chase.

After using many tactics from all over this board - I can say the Ultimo is by far the most effective and destructive - be sure to use the opposition instructions and suggested shouts - they make a difference!

Mr Hough, well done - I'm sure this will be loved!

I've tested this over the past few days for Mr Hough, and I was struggling as Spurs in the 1st Season using Pruddeh's 3-1-3-3 tactic, which can be found elsewhere on this forum.

I switched to the Ultimo and ended up finishing 4th, with some amazing results - shame I'd got rid of my full backs to accommodate the other formation otherwise I think I could of caught the others - but 18 games in, there was a big gap to chase.

After using many tactics from all over this board - I can say the Ultimo is by far the most effective and destructive - be sure to use the opposition instructions and suggested shouts - they make a difference!

Thanks Mike i give you credit cos without your opinions i wouldn't have made this tactic.

Thanks Mike i give you credit cos without your opinions i wouldn't have made this tactic.

thank you to both of you. i hope your happy with my post on the 2 forums Mr Hough

will definitely be testing this tonight. been waiting as you know from the other thread for this to come out as i had a lot of success with your previous tactics.

thanks again for all your hard work and hopefully i will be able to report back with some good feedback by the end of the day.

i played my first game was 2-0 down @ half time but,that be cause i been using the joint venture and then the players was wow new instructions but things turn round when i told them to book up there ideas. i ended up drawing 2-2.

did you try using Trequartista instead of deep lying forward? just wondering i would of thought using this would complement the advance forward who complements the poacher.

http://www.community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182851

Read that then see how you actually lost the game and try and put it right :)

my second game i drew again 3-3 & yes i read your analysing post many times.. maybe the dL may need lowering to stop leaking goals but im not getting beat for pace. i no i need to change 1 of my players to hang around the box as 1 of there players were, as the game would put lurking out side area. but would you say these goals down to not tight marking

wiganvsheffwed.png

on that 1 we were stood off a bit down to the shout.

wiganvsheffwed2.png

so what would you suggest to stop these types of goals as these happen to me all the time!!!

Great to see another tactic. I will try this tonight.

Just wondering if this tactic is sufficiently different to 10.02 Complete Dominance for us to rotate between the 2 and not have th AI figure out the tactics?

it's quite different as the formation isn't the same.

Team settings and individual settings have changed aswell

my second game i drew again 3-3 & yes i read your analysing post many times.. maybe the dL may need lowering to stop leaking goals but im not getting beat for pace. i no i need to change 1 of my players to hang around the box as 1 of there players were, as the game would put lurking out side area. but would you say these goals down to not tight marking

wiganvsheffwed.png

wiganvsheffwed2.png

I don't understand whats wrong really strange

Tight marking is on the players are you using the OI and Shouts they make a difference also have a look at bubba bay tuna's take on team talks

how do you get on to the shouts screen cant seem to find it sorry for asking a simple question by the way i havent had great success with this tactic in epl so far spurs lost 4-2 liverpool 1-1 hull lost 1-0 to west ham thats without shouts

I don't understand whats wrong really strange

Tight marking is on the players are you using the OI and Shouts they make a difference also have a look at bubba bay tuna's take on team talks

i have done been using them from sat morning. only 1 i don't understand on there is 1

if you are loosing at half time and one of your players is playing complacent i cant do any of the suggested have you got any advice please
maybe you could help me on that

Ok this is not funny..

I won 9 - 2 against Unirea @ champions league with original Milan squad.. i just started a season by the way.. I used the elephant stone tweak with 3 forward with this formation..

Next game still use the same formation because I havent read this post.. up 1 - 0 against Livorino.. I changed the formation and did bubbay bay tuna's team talk, and won 4 - 0.. 3 of my 2nd half goals came from a screamer by Pato 9 (twice) and Flamini.. The commentator said my team looks like a different team.. Sounds promising.. I will test this ultimo against Bari away..

Good job Mr.Hough and friends..

i have done been using them from sat morning. only 1 i don't understand on there is 1 maybe you could help me on that

what you need to do if your player is complacent is click on the 'Don't Let your performance Drop' from the OVERALL TEAM TALK you WILL have to do this to get this team talk.

If some players are Fired up looking motivated playing with confidence change there team talk to NONE.

if some Players are playing okay change it to the You Have Faith.

If players are having a bad game sub them.

Team talks are very important this is a screen from the game i'm playing right now as you can see all players are playing with confidence so i will say nothing to them at half-time.

th_Half-time.jpg

Ok this is not funny..

I won 9 - 2 against Unirea @ champions league with original Milan squad.. i just started a season by the way.. I used the elephant stone tweak with 3 forward with this formation..

Next game still use the same formation because I havent read this post.. up 1 - 0 against Livorino.. I changed the formation and did bubbay bay tuna's team talk, and won 4 - 0.. 3 of my 2nd half goals came from a screamer by Pato 9 (twice) and Flamini.. The commentator said my team looks like a different team.. Sounds promising.. I will test this ultimo against Bari away..

Good job Mr.Hough and friends..

good start mate keep us informed

what you need to do if your player is complacent is click on the 'Don't Let your performance Drop' from the OVERALL TEAM TALK you WILL have to do this to get this team talk.

If some players are Fired up looking motivated playing with confidence change there team talk to NONE.

Team talks are very important this is a screen from the game i'm playing right now as you can see all players are playing with confidence so i will say nothing to them at half-time.

th_Half-time.jpg

I won this game 7-0 with misford scoring another 2 so he scored 5 in this game.

I had him playing as the right striker poacher and he swops pos with the advanced forward completly confusing the defence.

th_Half-time.jpg

thanks for that but,if you are loosing at half time and one of your players is playing complacent i cant do any of the suggested

Mr Hough..

2nd game with this new tactic, I won my away game 1 - 0.. I forgot to use shouts which probably makes me cant win more.. But I noticed that the goal also come from a long shot (25 yarder).. The previous 3 goals with this formation also come from a long shot.. Do you suggest, we have midfielder with a good long shots like Inler ect ? Also, the Deep Lying Forward seems need to have a good long shots too.. Need to test more though..

ps : On my 1 - 0 game, the GK was the man of the match by the way.. We were unlucky

Just some feedback of results:

I am Man C

Man U(A) - 1-2 lost

Reading(A) - 1-2 lost

Villa(H) - 2-1 win

Man U(H) - 2-2 win

I would say the old elephant stones defensively was much better. The results on the same games with elephant stones are:

I am Man C

Man U(A) - 2-0 win

Reading(A) - 4-0 win

Villa(H) - 3-1 win

Man U(H) - 2-1 win

Don't know why it didn't work for me...

Just some feedback of results:

I am Man C

Man U(A) - 1-2 lost

Reading(A) - 1-2 lost

Villa(H) - 2-1 win

Man U(H) - 2-2 win

I would say the old elephant stones defensively was much better. The results on the same games with elephant stones are:

I am Man C

Man U(A) - 2-0 win

Reading(A) - 4-0 win

Villa(H) - 3-1 win

Man U(H) - 2-1 win

Don't know why it didn't work for me...

I seriously don't understand how you are not battering the opp to death

th_battered2.jpg

th_Battered.jpg

th_Battered1.jpg

th_10pointsclear.jpg

i played 4 games from the fulham game and the results are as follows

SheffieldWednesday-2.png

just conceding way too many any help you can give me please with your other tactic i was winning like mad as you know but on a slide now and i dint have to give your other tactic time to bed in aswell

Archived