4-1-2-3 Ultimo Domination

When looking for players do you just concentrate on the stats Mr H suggested regardless of what your scout assesment is? Also why is the CM attributes not include tackling? I'm struggling big time with Blackburn and going to get sacked very soon just cannot suceed with any tactic on fm2010. Any help/suggestions much appreciated.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just started the second season with Heerenveen and now I've only played 3 games, but I won the super cup Netherlands to Feyenoord 2-1 in league won the first two games: 0-4 at ADO Den Haag and 2 -5 To AZ. We will see that it's going season

Mr H I badly need your help as i'm struggling big time. I just cannot get this tactic to work! I have followed your guidlines re: player attributes but still i'm struggling! do you just look for these attributes regardless of your scouts advice/reports?

Sorry for the amount of pics i'm posting but i just want people to see how good this tactic is.

Using the SUS tactic from the start again, we had same shots on target, possession and ccc's

Here is my star striker, i bought him for £1.8M from Lyon and look at how well he performed

I played him as the Central Striker in the Ultimo V2.

He was 2nd top goalscorer in the league behind Tevez who got 33 goals. He was also 2nd in Europe's top Marksman list, behind tevez.

Not bad for a Lyon reject who can't even speak English yet and only cost £1.8M eh?

This is my last pic i'm putting up, i think i've went a little OTT lol.

U mentioned a lot about the shout up shop (SUS) tac....got any link to dl?!

i just keep drawing and picking up the odd win you got any idea these are my results

sheffieldwednesday3.png

I'm using the team talks. I finished 5th last season, bought much better players in summer, just cant seem to get any better doing it yet I'm not losing. please give me some advise on this new tactic mate

this is what I'm on about its happing far too much

villarrealvsheffwed.png

This is the 3rd time of asking. Do you sign players with the recommended attributes regardless of the scout reports?

i would say abit of both, but the thing i got told of Mr hough on the complete dom thread, is pace is a must! so if you need more info just wait for mr hough to answer you mi old

This is the 3rd time of asking. Do you sign players with the recommended attributes regardless of the scout reports?

If you being more polite, I believe more ppl will answer your questions...

However I am sure reading through the whole thread will answer your questions.

I'd say pace up front is a must pagey, and I like my center backs to have pace too as a fair amount of time I get hit on the counter when my full backs have pushed forward.

In the center of the park pace would be usefull, but players that work hard, tackle well and can play the ball around a bit would be your best bet. That's just my insight though...

yes i personnaly do, because these are the stats i want in my team the only reason that the scout says you shouldn't sign this player cos his PA isn't great.

Example My Scout said i shouldn't Sign Sergiy Kryvtsov and we all know how good of a player he is.

If you have any more questions let me know and i'll get back to as soon as i can

Dave

Use Bubba Bay Tuna's Team Talks aswell there is a 'Sticky' at the top of the main Page in the tactic forums, have you found it??? i havnt

The Mods Have took the Sticky off for some reason here is a link.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182360

Make sure you read and understand this cos if you get it right it really helps performances

I didn't meant to come accross rude apologies. Just frustrated I can't get the sucess that most of you guys are having. I'm playing Blackburn in Prem and most of my player's have the required stats, however my assistant tell me they are championship players. Do I need to replace them with better players?

I didn't meant to come accross rude apologies. Just frustrated I can't get the sucess that most of you guys are having. I'm playing Blackburn in Prem and most of my player's have the required stats, however my assistant tell me they are championship players. Do I need to replace them with better players?

No wories my mate i know how frustrating this game can be.

Well with any tactic the better players you have the more succesful you will be.

to be honest though the more information you can give me like screenshots ect... The morei can help you.

Gotta laugh! :-)

My first game with the v2 i lost 9-0 away to Stoke. Have never experienced anything like this in my 17 years playing cm/fm. :-)

Wow man thats pretty bad i guess this one isn't for you then, Thanks for trying it anyway.

I find this result pretty mad considoring i have results like this bad boy.

th_TottenhamvsSunderland.jpg

I'm tottenham by the way

Just by curiosity Mr. Hough, who would be your all-star team with this tatic? :p Just something that I was thinking earlier lol

I have absolutly no idea what so ever, I normally manage lower league teams so rarely buy superstars.

I've been making tactics so much on this FM i haven't really had chance to get into the game yet

Eheh, well it seems we now get a pretty solid tatic, so you can start playing more :D I was just thinking that perhaps with that all-star team ppl could see the "profile" of the players that are needed on each position. And yeah, lower league teams ftw!

Another convincing win over Man Utd, I haven't been using Bubba Bay Tuna's Team talks for a few games and i thought my players where not performing as i thought they can so i went back to using them in my previous game against sunderland and in this game.

The results speak for themselves.

th_TottenhamvsManUtd.jpg

mr hough sir any chance of a d/l link for your shut up shop tactic ? just thumped arsenal at thier place 5-1 swansea till i die lol

mr hough i owe you several pints and if i can at least get a point of man city this season ill be a happy chap although i will promptly throw my copy of fm out the window if im drawn against man city in the cup again (will be the 4th season in a row ive got man city in both cups in the 4th or 5th round lol)

mr hough sir any chance of a d/l link for your shut up shop tactic ? just thumped arsenal at thier place 5-1 swansea till i die lol

mr hough i owe you several pints and if i can at least get a point of man city this season ill be a happy chap although i will promptly throw my copy of fm out the window if im drawn against man city in the cup again (will be the 4th season in a row ive got man city in both cups in the 4th or 5th round lol)

there is quite abit of intrest in my shut up shop tactic, i have personnaly not tested it at all i quicky moved some settings around of this tactic for greame (gee) simpson.

He's told me and shown you that the results are good, but as of yet i haven't tested it myself

great tactic very solid came 2nd with Newcastle and won the EURO league cup thingie wonderful results par playing MAN C for some reason i crumble to them every single time I played them 4 times over the season and lost every one by a heavy margin every other top team I beat or its been tight, and yeah man C did win the league playing mostly 4 4 2.

CS lost 4 - 0 league cup 4 - 1 prem home 3 - 0 and prem away 4 - 1

i tried going more defensive with the league games but didnt help much for some reason they just had like 3 to 1 on shots in the matches.

Any way great tactic mr hough quality going to improve the squad for nxt season and see if i can win the ECC this time...hoping i dont meet MAN C in the completion mind :)

dont worry about that i will still give t a try

Ok This is the SUS tactic i haven't tested it or anything just made it in seconds for a mate who wanted to hold onto a lead.

http://www.filefront.com/15416759/Ultimo%20Domination%20V2%20Shut%20up%20shop%20%28Tottenham%2C%20Nov%202010%29.tac

I have not tested this at all so i don't know if it's any good or not so please be nice when you write comments

Only use it whn trying to hold on to a lead in the closing 20 minutes of a game

Mr Hough, first thanks for your work..i used your tactics in my career with great results and i've appreciated all versions you created. i am also a beta tester of FMLive and i'm trying your ultimo v2 with good results (and the beta we're using a developed version of the match engine..). Just a quick question, do you suggest the smallest pitch for v2 also?

Damn, the SUS tactic DL link doesn't work for me. Possible re-upload to another site anyone? Or reupload again to filefront.'

EDIT: Lol, I just had the most weird game ever since I started using this tactic. Playing as Hearts from Scotland I won away against St. Mirren with 7-5... Was losing 2-4 at halftime. My striker Vitaly Rodionov got a rating of 9.9! Scoring 5 of our goals.

Hey Mr Hough or anybody really! Just wondering how you play the game with this tactic? i.e Full game, key highlights, holiday mode? also at what speed do you watch the match. I did a little test and found if i play the game using

key highlights i scored more goals!

Many thanks. oh great tactic by the way.

Hey Mr Hough or anybody really! Just wondering how you play the game with this tactic? i.e Full game, key highlights, holiday mode? also at what speed do you watch the match. I did a little test and found if i play the game using

Really Lol, That seems a strange thing to test.

I Watch in Key and 2 Notches from full speed

Do you not think that you see more goals because goals are 'key highlights'...?!

Archived