4-1-2-3 Ultimo Domination

In my version gaga i had on loan for a year but he could not knock Sardo off that DMC spot the guy is rated 5 stars from me ass man feedback and i strigly suggest anybody playing this tactic. btw thanks mr hough for this tactic takes a little more time then normal to bed in but when it is man your defence is so much stronger then other versions. btw i just blew 40m on ramsey as smithie MC partner in crime looking pretty sweet atm.

ERISON 2 patch 10.2 no oi used Newcastle side

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in my tottenham team i signed gaga first season to play DM role he was perfect i had modric and palious as my MC this season i have sold Modric for 40 odd million to barca as i wanted more steel in the midfield.

The chances will still get created so don't worry about that.

to replace modric i signed joao moutinho he is perfect to partner palious in mid with gago in behind.

agree playing 3 hard working MCs is the way to go. in my madrid game i don't even play van der vaart against the top teams only the weaker ones.

my midfield consists of gago, alonso,diarra,sissoko,annan and defour.

agree playing 3 hard working MCs is the way to go. in my madrid game i don't even play van der vaart against the top teams only the weaker ones.

my midfield consists of gago, alonso,diarra,sissoko,annan and defour.

well against the weaker teams in your league they are more than likely going to set up defensivly so maybe having a good creative player on the bench if your finding it hard to break teams down bring him on and he might open things abit.

started a new season with newcastle, P 15 W 14 D 1 L 0, going really well so far just 1 question about the strikers, is it still, left = adv forward, centre = deep lying support and right = poacher?

it's strange cos the roles aren't there now due to the tactic being in classic mode.

left and right striker are your more 'Creative' Players they will open teams run at teams robinho tevez type players.

Your middle striker will be your 'out and out striker' like adabayor.

I'm just using man city as an example

Possibly drop one of your strikers into the ACM role, Whack time whasting up slow the tempo right down drop the defensive line a few notches take the mentality down to defensive.

Just a few things off the top of my head

ok, so this is to hold score, what can I do if until 65-70 min. am stuck in a 0-0 or more often in a 1-1?

it's strange cos the roles aren't there now due to the tactic being in classic mode.

left and right striker are your more 'Creative' Players they will open teams run at teams robinho tevez type players.

Your middle striker will be your 'out and out striker' like adabayor.

I'm just using man city as an example

ok, cheers for the info.

Well Mate, So in V2 dont use the OI? and have 2 creative players in the centre mid if possible?cheers

No this is for everyone so read this cos i'm sick of answering this question.

this isn't aimed at you kevinmatt it's for everyone to read mate

Central Midfield. You want hard working players like cambiaso or mountario players that will run all over the pitch to try and get the ball back they need to be able to pass the ball aswell.

Strikers. You have 3 strikers yes, the one on the left and right are your more creative forwards they will create more chances for the team. The middle striker is the one which will score most of the goals you want an natural goalscorer here.

this is as simple as i can make it for you to read please don't sak me again about this

this isn't aimed at you kevinmatt it's for everyone to read mate

Do you mean defensive central midfield players rather than midfield playmakers. MC's rather than AMC and attributes likes workrate, tackling, passing, stamina and determination. Am i on the right track?

yes mate that is spot on

I feel like the MCs should also be able to play the DMC role. I bough 2 of them for this year and its working really good, it might not be 100% but it seems to work very often (just now I realised that on the other version of the tatic v1 and on Complete Dominance, I also used MCs that can play well the DMC position).

This tactic have now started to work out very well! Getting alot of 3 to 5 goals wins, and conceding only 0-1 goals. And this last game was a record for me, won 7-0 in a League game against Hamilton! Usually those result only show ups in the training games.

Mr H,

Kind of working out for me so far. Been starting a new game in German 2nd division as Aachen. Media Prediction yes 1st...but team really far from getting there.

Then free transfer in lots of oldies who have the attributes needed for each position.

1st game: 2-2

2nd game: 3-0

3rd game: 4-0

Cheerrriooo

Perhaps I would advice you to update the 1st post too....I also got confused the types of strikers needed!!! Now I just use 2 side strikers with decent passing, teamwork, and other attributes needed.

What u have there now is advnaced striker and poacher...

i'd have torres left dzeko middle and pandev right.

My reason is that torres and pandev are quite creative and dzeko will score for fun.

"exam" done, Mr Hough, this is actually the best I've also found out so far. But the "problem" is Milevskyi is also best in FCc (almost as good as Dzeko) - so I would like to find the place also for him. That's why asked...

I've gone back to using the other version of the Ultimo - the one before the classic version was released.

I started a new game as Spurs as my machine decided to delete my newcastle save... some good signings, 5 games in using the newest Ultimo (classic edition) - 4 draws and 1 loss... at home to Wigan!

Gave it a shot but I prefer to tactic creator style tactics, they were implemented for fm2010 so they should be used! :-D

Currently played 36 games of season 1 with Bradford, secured a play off spot a few games ago.

I'm on 96 points, 20 points clear of 2nd placed Notts County.

Games 36

Won 31

Drawn 3

Lost 2

GF 109

GA 28

I'm reluctant to change to the new version of the tactic, yet curious...

How well will it work with a lower league team?

Update on my York save.

Our first season in the EPL and it went very well.

We had a media prediction of 20th and we somehow managed to finish 7th! that's a place in the europa league next season.

I have to say that the Ultimo V2 is the best tactic i have used for FM10.

Here is the league table

EPL.jpg

Ad you can see, we ended the season with most goals scored but we had the 3rd worst for conceded but i know it's not the tactics' fault, it's the quality of my defence compared to other established EPL sides.

We also managed to reach the FA Cup final but lost 3-2 to Chelsea, we were 2-0 up too :(.

I have been testing Mr Hough's new Shut Up Shop tactic to close out games and it worked well. Usually we would concede 3-5 goals against the big 5 but when i decided to use that tactic from the start we got a

1-1 draw vs Man City (A),

1-1 draw vs Arsenal (H),

0-0 draw vs Chelsea (A),

1-0 win vs Aston Villa (FA Cup Semi)

Here is what his shut up shop tactic looks like

SUS.jpg

If your a small team then i think you could use this tactic from the start against the top teams in your league, if not then just use it as a shut up shop tactic when trying to hold a lead.

I'll post screenshots of some results i had with Ultimo V2 and the Shut Up Shop tactic.

Update on my York save.

Our first season in the EPL and it went very well.

We had a media prediction of 20th and we somehow managed to finish 7th! that's a place in the europa league next season.

I have to say that the Ultimo V2 is the best tactic i have used for FM10.

Here is the league table

Ad you can see, we ended the season with most goals scored but we had the 3rd worst for conceded but i know it's not the tactics' fault, it's the quality of my defence compared to other established EPL sides.

We also managed to reach the FA Cup final but lost 3-2 to Chelsea, we were 2-0 up too :(.

I have been testing Mr Hough's new Shut Up Shop tactic to close out games and it worked well. Usually we would concede 3-5 goals against the big 5 but when i decided to use that tactic from the start we got a

1-1 draw vs Man City (A),

1-1 draw vs Arsenal (H),

0-0 draw vs Chelsea (A),

1-0 win vs Aston Villa (FA Cup Semi)

Here is what his shut up shop tactic looks like

If your a small team then i think you could use this tactic from the start against the top teams in your league, if not then just use it as a shut up shop tactic when trying to hold a lead.

I'll post screenshots of some results i had with Ultimo V2 and the Shut Up Shop tactic.

do you change any mentality's?? if so could you upload it please

Currently played 36 games of season 1 with Bradford, secured a play off spot a few games ago.

I'm on 96 points, 20 points clear of 2nd placed Notts County.

Games 36

Won 31

Drawn 3

Lost 2

GF 109

GA 28

I'm reluctant to change to the new version of the tactic, yet curious...

How well will it work with a lower league team?

just won promotion with 9 games to go.

i'll give the new version a go now.

do i still close down wingers and tight mark strikers/amc's?

Here is some results i achieved during the season.

yorkvsburnley.jpg

Spurs had a player sent off but it was late on in the game and didn't affect the result.

yorkvsspurs.jpg

West Ham had a player sent off in the 1st half but we were dominating them before hand and were already 2-0 up.

WHvsYork-1.jpg

yorkvham.jpg

I'll post more in a minute.

yorkvsbrom.jpg

yorkvshull.jpg

The stats from this game obviously weren't as impressive as the others but we were playing Arsenal.

I used the Shut Up Shop tactic from the start in this one.

As you can see we had a player sent off so that result was good.

yorkvsarsenal.jpg

This one again stat wise wasn't the best but if you look at Chelsea's shots, they had 17 but only 4 were on target, and 0 ccc's. We also had our start striker sent off in the 35th minute of the game so that result with 10 men is impressive.

This was using the SUS tactic from the start again.

chevsyork.jpg

Sorry for the amount of pics i'm posting but i just want people to see how good this tactic is.

Using the SUS tactic from the start again, we had same shots on target, possession and ccc's

yorkvscity.jpg

Here is my star striker, i bought him for £1.8M from Lyon and look at how well he performed

Tafer.jpg

I played him as the Central Striker in the Ultimo V2.

He was 2nd top goalscorer in the league behind Tevez who got 33 goals. He was also 2nd in Europe's top Marksman list, behind tevez.

Tafermark.jpg

Not bad for a Lyon reject who can't even speak English yet and only cost £1.8M eh?

This is my last pic i'm putting up, i think i've went a little OTT lol.

seasonreview.jpg

Archived