4-1-2-3 Ultimo Domination

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't had any big losses with v2.

Playing as hearts from Scotland I had these so far:

Home win against ST. Mirren with 4-0 (Using V1 OI's)

Away win against Rangers, 2-1, Using no OI's, Changed the D-Line and Full Backs 2 notches from start.

Neutral loss, against Rangers, 2-3, Using no OI's, Changed the D-Line and Full backs 2 notches from start.

Away Win against ST. Johnstone, 5-1, Using no OI's

So for me it's been quite good and I guess it will get even better as fast as the players get used to it. Since I begun using it in the middle of the season (20th of January). However, my strikers aren't really good ones. I noticed I get alot of chances, but not alot of goals in the games against Rangers.

I haven't had any big losses with v2.

Playing as hearts from Scotland I had these so far:

Home win against ST. Mirren with 4-0 (Using V1 OI's)

Away win against Rangers, 2-1, Using no OI's, Changed the D-Line and Full Backs 2 notches from start.

Neutral loss, against Rangers, 2-3, Using no OI's, Changed the D-Line and Full backs 2 notches from start.

Away Win against ST. Johnstone, 5-1, Using no OI's

So for me it's been quite good and I guess it will get even better as fast as the players get used to it. Since I begun using it in the middle of the season (20th of January). However, my strikers aren't really good ones. I noticed I get alot of chances, but not alot of goals in the games against Rangers.

i'm glad your winning your games and using the advice i gave if i find anything else thats relevant i'll let you know

Ye, maybe you could help out testing it with V1 OI's and without OI's. I think it's not really sure what is best to use. But ye, I'll see how it goes now at the last months of this season. I'll make a report as fast as the season is finished.

Ye, maybe you could help out testing it with V1 OI's and without OI's. I think it's not really sure what is best to use. But ye, I'll see how it goes now at the last months of this season. I'll make a report as fast as the season is finished.

i haven't used oi's cos when i do the fullbacks especilly get pulled out of position and also the defence os a sweeper stopper and if there is OI's on the ST then they won't be sweeping or stopping they'll just be stopping and this might free up space for other opp players

Will try the v2 out I'm happy you don't have to use oi's as it very frustrating doing it every game. if you are playing any 1 bigger than you do you change anything??

Edit:- first game won 1-0 created miles more than i would but more players got complacent tho to what they would have. but will let you know how i do after 10 are so games

I think we may see different ppl to see the results...

Lost 2-1 to Shef United away...as Man City...

To me, V1 is better as well...

my god how are you losing???.

I'm gonna start a save game with man city to see what the problem is

I sold al my expensive players....

I feel the V1 is better...scoring more goals, but sometimes losing terribly.

V2 hasn't score a lot of goals for me yet. Altough I played at least 10 friendlies pre season. Lost 1 terrible game away, and a few 2-1 wins...

i downloaded this tactic last night i must say its brilliant,im playing with Birmingham in my fourth season my only defeat using this is real Madrid in champions league away which was 3-1 i destroy teams 4,5 nil all with in the first half great tactic thanks

I dont understand you guys ?? my City team rocks with this tactic... maybe you don't got a good team, me with Aguero, Dzeko and Robinho on atack and Zapata and Fazio on the defensive line i score for pleasure and concede only a few goals. v2 is the best

it's a sweeper/stopper defence so you want your more pacy defender on the left as stopper and your more positional composed defender on the right.

ohh boo. ill need to swap those roles around for my psg team sakho and otamendi. although having the tackling feet in the middle may stop the strikers ghousting through the middle which they do all the time. ill give this a go 2nte. i still find v1 works pretty well. i think it's unrealistic to expect to win everygame just because you have a good formation/tactic.

also mr hough what would your perfect team for this formation be.

I dont understand you guys ?? my City team rocks with this tactic... maybe you don't got a good team, me with Aguero, Dzeko and Robinho on atack and Zapata and Fazio on the defensive line i score for pleasure and concede only a few goals. v2 is the best

Dont spend money on expensive players...I bet you must be losing 10M per month?!?!?!?!?

I just try to have players who has the attributes needed for each position.

I did this with V1 and I use a few imfamous players and then I won the World Cup with Argentina. Beating several good teams on the way...

However I cannot find consistent with V2...yet! Although I played 20 odd games now. 1 huge defeat, several unneccessary draws, many small wins.

7 league games played. 16GF, 10 GA!!!

I sold al my expensive players....

I feel the V1 is better...scoring more goals, but sometimes losing terribly.

V2 hasn't score a lot of goals for me yet. Altough I played at least 10 friendlies pre season. Lost 1 terrible game away, and a few 2-1 wins...

i added myself as man city manager in the middles of one of my saves and i played arsenal first game i beat them 3-2 creating 7 CCC's comapred to there 1

Being Italian manager...just drew 2-2 with Turkey in qualifying at home...a bit disappointing.

Not disappointing in the way as I should as I didnt pay for this and you didn't get paid to do it....

However I won it all with your V1, but I just feel this one in fact seems to be weaker in attack, and defence....or its just me that it doesn't work

Being Italian manager...just drew 2-2 with Turkey in qualifying at home...a bit disappointing.

Not disappointing in the way as I should as I didnt pay for this and you didn't get paid to do it....

However I won it all with your V1, but I just feel this one in fact seems to be weaker in attack, and defence....or its just me that it doesn't work

use V1 then if that is more successfull for you it don't matter to me mate

i have now played 3 games what i must say is the possession has gone up in my favour. before it was like 37% to 63% now is 55% to me. and still the chances are flying in at goal for me so far im happy and ant concede in the 3 games aswell

I haven't tried it yet with huddersfield i've been playing my tottenham save and now man city to see what there like.

I've just beat liverpool 3-0 at there ground too so thats 3 wins from 3 after switching.

I can't see the problems that your having to be honest vitoco77

Hi, update on my York save.

First season in the Premiership.

Using the new ultimo v2 i'm sitting in 11th place which is great as i'm predicted to finish bottom.

I can't understand how some people aren't having success with this version as its the best tactic i have ever used.

Here's to all the doubters.

WHvsYork.jpg

Now my team is nowhere near West Ham's ability yet. Imagine what this tactic can do when my 13 new players gel together. Team Talk feedback says my players haven't yet developed a good understanding.

What can i say Mr Hough, you have outdone yourself again, Thanks for releasing such a great tactic, I'm enjoying FM again thanks to you:thup:.

first game with v2 and a famous victory at the camp nou even with 10 men. I moved back my central striker (kaka) to the MC position has i had to substitute my other MC for my CB to come on. pepe was sent off on the 55min,.....

01222010180400.th.jpg

mr hough am i right in saying the left CB is the cover..pacey one..and the right CB the stopper...??

Thanks for this tactic...i dont have time to set up my own and found fm2010 impossible...the pacthes have helped...

V2 tried Juventus 14pts after 6 games not bad...

but went back to a saved game and the players have already gelled so it is working well with my Nice team in france...

joined at 7 games already played previously... and since i have had w7 d1 l1 so happy in the league and euro cup strolling thorugh group...

excellent... i just need to buy some strikers as i only have 2 decent one (since i was using a 1 in attack only before!!!)

cheers

the only problem for me is to hold a lead in some games. do you have some tips maybe?

Possibly drop one of your strikers into the ACM role, Whack time whasting up slow the tempo right down drop the defensive line a few notches take the mentality down to defensive.

Just a few things off the top of my head

Possibly drop one of your strikers into the ACM role, Whack time whasting up slow the tempo right down drop the defensive line a few notches take the mentality down to defensive.

Just a few things off the top of my head

ok thanks for the tips wil try it out.

At the moment for me the tatic seems to be working better with the tweaks you said to use vs stronger teams (D-Line and FBs mentality back 2 notches), but Im playing with a somewhat weak team (Rotherham), I might try a season with with an above average team.

Tks for all the tatics Mr. Hough, keep up the good work!

Great tactics! Excellent. I won the league with Heerenveen in the first year and a finalist of the cup on penalties. Without doubt and by far the best tactic I've tried. The only negative point is goals against, but under quite a corner kick goals

tablah.png

hey mate using your version 2 with my swans side and 3 games 3 wins 7 gs 0 ga and concidering ive not kept a clean sheet in like the 2 seasons i been using v1 my heart beart has slowed considerably dont know how many more 5-4 score lines i could take lol

the king is dead long live the king

/bow mr hough sir

Dont spend money on expensive players...I bet you must be losing 10M per month?!?!?!?!?

I just try to have players who has the attributes needed for each position.

I did this with V1 and I use a few imfamous players and then I won the World Cup with Argentina. Beating several good teams on the way...

However I cannot find consistent with V2...yet! Although I played 20 odd games now. 1 huge defeat, several unneccessary draws, many small wins.

7 league games played. 16GF, 10 GA!!!

You are the only one that loses with big teams, ive seen you in other threads, can it just be you fail as a manager?

How can i be 2nd with West Ham after 25 games only 1 point behind chelsea

My only signings are Cabanas, Fonseca , Tore Reginuelson and Yttegard.

So down 2 nil at half time at spurs it is season 2012/13 and im thinking mmm maybe mr hough is wrong and well i replaced the kid in the middle of the park with alan smith had 2 creative players in when i needed some steel in the middle of the park and yeah 45mins heat stopping mins later we win 3 - 2, i guess i better take smithie off the transfer list then :D.

VERISON 2 patch 10.2 no oi used Newcastle side

So down 2 nil at half time at spurs it is season 2012/13 and im thinking mmm maybe mr hough is wrong and well i replaced the kid in the middle of the park with alan smith had 2 creative players in when i needed some steel in the middle of the park and yeah 45mins heat stopping mins later we win 3 - 2, i guess i better take smithie off the transfer list then :D.

VERISON 2 patch 10.2 no oi used Newcastle side

thats what you should have in the midfield strong workman players who will tirelessly run after the ball all day long.

You don't want creative players there

thats what you should have in the midfield strong workman players who will tirelessly run after the ball all day long.

You don't want creative players there

Why not?!

I have dmc as a good dmc. But after winning the Worldcup with Argentina with 2 very creative midfielders supplying lots of thr ball to the strikers, then I changed my Man C to have creative ones there.

So which types are most ideal to do the job?! I feel that an average midfielders (can do tackle, pass, running around) won't do much help in attack. Some may come up to get a goal 1 every 5 games or so...

Perhaps it was my problem that didn't win so much presently with ManC.

Or perhaps I am a very bad manager as that newbie said...however I won World cup, Copa america, conferation cup, English league, fa cup, league cup, charity shield, champions league, european super cup and world club cup with V1 version....just miss out european championship and UEFA cup so now I became manager of Italia instead.

Why not?!

I have dmc as a good dmc. But after winning the Worldcup with Argentina with 2 very creative midfielders supplying lots of thr ball to the strikers, then I changed my Man C to have creative ones there.

So which types are most ideal to do the job?! I feel that an average midfielders (can do tackle, pass, running around) won't do much help in attack. Some may come up to get a goal 1 every 5 games or so...

Perhaps it was my problem that didn't win so much presently with ManC.

Or perhaps I am a very bad manager as that newbie said...however I won World cup, Copa america, conferation cup, English league, fa cup, league cup, charity shield, champions league, european super cup and world club cup with V1 version....just miss out european championship and UEFA cup so now I became manager of Italia instead.

Don't worry about what people say play your own game.

The reason you want players like cambiaso rolfes barry in your midfield is that the tactic is very very attacking and you need these players to win the ball and pass it onto the attackers.

Your left and right striker are the more creative players in the tactic.

Trust me when i say these are the players you want and these are the attributtes that i'd suggest for each position

Don't worry about what people say play your own game.

The reason you want players like cambiaso rolfes barry in your midfield is that the tactic is very very attacking and you need these players to win the ball and pass it onto the attackers.

Your left and right striker are the more creative players in the tactic.

Trust me when i say these are the players you want and these are the attributtes that i'd suggest for each position

Mr.H, thanks for your comment!

No I don't worry about it too much! This is a free website for different level of ppl to write and comment! Certainly judging by your comment and politeness you deserve :thup:

Sorry that I was too agressive to you too but I thougth your V1 was better. Perhaps it was my midfielders' fault!

So the best midfielders would be fielding 3 of them as strong tackling midfielders, who has good passing, preferrable with creativity...

by the way, I sold Barry off because he was 30 something years old now, demanding high salary and his pace are slowing down. Also he didn't contribute much assists nor goals to me...

I trained up several good passers with creativity...but certainly it is a mistake

by the way, I sold Barry off because he was 30 something years old now, demanding high salary and his pace are slowing down. Also he didn't contribute much assists nor goals to me...

I trained up several good passers with creativity...but certainly it is a mistake

in my tottenham team i signed gaga first season to play DM role he was perfect i had modric and palious as my MC this season i have sold Modric for 40 odd million to barca as i wanted more steel in the midfield.

The chances will still get created so don't worry about that.

to replace modric i signed joao moutinho he is perfect to partner palious in mid with gago in behind.

in my tottenham team i signed gaga first season to play DM role he was perfect i had modric and palious as my MC this season i have sold Modric for 40 odd million to barca as i wanted more steel in the midfield.

The chances will still get created so don't worry about that.

to replace modric i signed joao moutinho he is perfect to partner palious in mid with gago in behind.

will try that out later...

I have full of creative guys with good passing but very low tackling and positioning.

Archived