kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

What I meant was...

Can you explain to us in depth how you read what the AI is doing just by looking at the 2d screen? I went to your website to have a read but it is very touch and go and nothing concrete.

I would (and many other gamers) appreciate if you can do a detailed analysis on how you interprate what the AI is doing (thinking) just by looking at the 2D screen.

maybe your question is how did i find tactic that exploit ME?

if thats your question :

i read a lot from this forums, and learn how ME works and what are each sliders effect on ME

and i create tactic and try others tactics that "working great" and try to figure out how to score easiest, from crossing, one on one, through ball, heading, rebound, dribble ball pass defender, which position is the best to score, etc.

on fm08 your player will score easier when he get space and no one mark him and the best place to score is near penalty box edge, place where left AMC score a lot on v1.1.

and i create tactics that exploit it, pushing all players forward and make one player unmarked. thats why all my tactics are all out attack tactics, defending tactic will not do great on fm08 imo

coz the main idea is creating unmarked player on penalty box edge, i alter each sliders and try to make it happen. if ai do something and my unmarked player is marked, ill alter sliders again and make my player unmarked again.

of course there are a lof of try and error ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
which of your tactics work best for 09? will you be creating new ones as the arrows disappear on this new version?

never try it on 09 demo, but i guess all of my tactics will not work at all

ill create new one for 09 after patch release

never try it on 09 demo, but i guess all of my tactics will not work at all

ill create new one for 09 after patch release

Kimz, when you launching a new tactics for FM2009? Please inform ....

As he has stated a new one will be made after the patch. Tactics don't just come easy they have to be perfected. In the meantime you guys could try making your own like I am.

It's not about being smart it is about trial and error. I am trying to make a tactic and I do have one that is coming along very well aside from a few little problem areas which I am reading the T&TF to see if I can iron out. And one of my main problems has come to light and I hope to have that sorted tonight :D:D

As he has stated a new one will be made after the patch. Tactics don't just come easy they have to be perfected. In the meantime you guys could try making your own like I am.

no arrowz, no new sliders / anything to replace the arrowz, its very very limited in creating tactic :mad:

i cant fully attack and defend tightly on the same time, attacking is attacking, defending is defending, cant do both at the same time :confused:

what if i give up ....... :D

no arrowz, no new sliders / anything to replace the arrowz, its very very limited in creating tactic :mad:

i cant fully attack and defend tightly on the same time, attacking is attacking, defending is defending, cant do both at the same time :confused:

You'd have a mutiny on your hands...:D

Yeah right.....wait, just one more turn..

tbh lads, I'd be surprised if there was a "kimz" tactic for FM09. For the first time ever in the FM series they've taken the arrows away which could exploit the ME by having a position playing another in attack and defence. kudos to anyone who does come up with an exploitative tactic but I'll keep my optimism very low.

So you just basically want to go back to the old game because someone has made something close to a " Super Tactic " for it which wins you most of your games... 09 doesn't have one yet so now you can't play? C'mon...

And what business is it of yours what he does like?

How are you finding FM09 Kimz?

i got tactic with a lot of clear cut chances, but scoring is real big problem even with world class striker..... im waiting for the new patch maybe that problem will sort out.

So you just basically want to go back to the old game because someone has made something close to a " Super Tactic " for it which wins you most of your games... 09 doesn't have one yet so now you can't play? C'mon...

no, not only because of that, i already won titles in 09 but strikers not scoring much and too much injuries i will play 08 till next patch

ok guys, i may be off-date with this question, but i am pretty lazy about reading previous posts and it may be mentioned before... but... i see the polls and there is only 3.0 tactic, and almost everyone is talking about the 4.0 (pretty crazy tactic from what i saw on the screenshots, with all those arrows etc, etc.)

Does everyone agree that the 4.0 is the final word in kimz's tactics, or some of the previous tactic are better? ...and should i use the tactic both home & away with no tweaking, or there is a little bit of tweaking required?

p.s. I still play FM08... a bit because my PC is pretty slow and i could not dream about playing FM09 on it, and a bit because I have a great career with AC Milan on it.

ok guys, i may be off-date with this question, but i am pretty lazy about reading previous posts and it may be mentioned before... but... i see the polls and there is only 3.0 tactic, and almost everyone is talking about the 4.0 (pretty crazy tactic from what i saw on the screenshots, with all those arrows etc, etc.)

Does everyone agree that the 4.0 is the final word in kimz's tactics, or some of the previous tactic are better? ...and should i use the tactic both home & away with no tweaking, or there is a little bit of tweaking required?

p.s. I still play FM08... a bit because my PC is pretty slow and i could not dream about playing FM09 on it, and a bit because I have a great career with AC Milan on it.

Best versions are: v1.1 (also called v2.1 with v1 layout) v3 & v4. You need to use all 3 versions and rotate between them. No specific instructions for Home or Away, but version 1.1 with the Fullback's farrows removed performs well.

Ok guys, i think we need to stop hounding Kimz. He has previously said he is working on a tactic but it will need to wait until after the patch. Tactics as awesome as Kimz' take a long time to create, so be patient.

There are a lot of good tactics out there in this forum, if you want you can look at my post which is based on Kimz' 1.1 that i've adapted to fit FM 2009

Just had a e-mail from kimz lads,unfortunately i dont think there will be any new tactics from him for a while,as hes only got the demo at the moment and says he cant afford the game at the moment

well i think that is a load of crap. I say he just cannot find a tactic due to the fact that he can`t use crazy arrows.

Just had a e-mail from kimz lads,unfortunately i dont think there will be any new tactics from him for a while,as hes only got the demo at the moment and says he cant afford the game at the moment

It's strange. Few posts before KIMZ said that he's waiting for 9.2.0. patch.... There's a patch fo demo too?

• 2 weeks later...

Lets chip in and buy him a copy! Id do anything to have a tactic that could string two wins together for my Luton team! 9.2 is so frustrating, I have tried numerous tactics and nothing works so consistently like this tactic did on FM08.

Yeah, yeah i know FM09 is a lot more hands on but some of us like to breeze through game to game without making a number of changes. I bought the game, i will play it how i want (so there!)

Lets chip in and buy him a copy! Id do anything to have a tactic that could string two wins together for my Luton team! 9.2 is so frustrating, I have tried numerous tactics and nothing works so consistently like this tactic did on FM08.

Yeah, yeah i know FM09 is a lot more hands on but some of us like to breeze through game to game without making a number of changes. I bought the game, i will play it how i want (so there!)

Haha - I like the last sentence - fair play to you fella - totally agree

Archived