kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

My vote goes to original V2 layout on a no tweak basis, only tactic, apart from my own, to break the 105pt Super tactic on holiday season.

results from using tactic - excluding cups as too many to mention

Spurs 9 consecutive titles 5 consecutive ECCs

Arsenal Title

Reading 6th

Leeds promoted

Swansea 1st (undefeated in league)

QPR promoted 5th 7th

Oxford back to back promotions-Spurs 3rd season Title

Sunderland 6th

Liverpool Title 1st and 2nd season

Inspirational tactic, joy to watch and does not let you down.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just started a new game with Millwall - in the Coca-Cola league 1 in England. Third best division in england i think.

Signed some really quality free transfers, and bought a sweet clinical striker. On the paper (stats wise) - i should bounce to promotion quite easily.

After 8 games in the league - im sitting on a third place.

Will report back when ive played more matches!

kimz!! really wanna have a look through your page dude, please fix

sorry about that, the server have been broken yesterday and all of my pages are gone:mad:

ill fix it as soon as possible.

and thanks for all of your information

My advice is to keep changing between random tactics in the vain hope of finding a super-tactic that wins every game comfortably.

Or, you could try and find out why you can't get a tactic to work and others can.

Anyway- I thought you were having some success with knaps variant of this tactic. If so.. go use that and try to get it to work- if you don't like the tactical side of FM, then FM08 probably isnt for you.

V1.1 and V 3.0, are the only ones i have downloaded, cant anybody reccommend one of the others to fix my problem
i have tried this tactic and for the first two seasons had great success with York, 2nd in BSP, then midtable in CCL2 , however in my third season i am bottom after 12 games having only won 1, i don't really know what has happened it was all going so well

Yes i tried this tactic first, wasnt working so i changed to knaps version which worked well for 2 seasons, and now i am finding it hard to win at all, just placing my feedback pal.

Yer- but the thing is- you wont find any success if you keep chopping and changing tactics. There are 28 pages of posts from people that, on the whole, have been able to get this tactic to work. The fact that you cant is an indication that something you are doing, or not doing, is wrong- not that the tactic doesnt work.

In terms of help- youve basically said that your not scoring and your conceding lots. Thats not a lot to go on is there?

Lets take those 2 things seperately- why are you conceeding? Where are the goals coming from? From crosses out wide? Over the top? Through the middle?

Why aren't you scoring? Are you having lots of shots on targets, but few goals? If so, how many of them are from outside area? What about possession? How much possession do you have? Are the playing a high D-line or a deep line?

When I was conceeding bucket loads of goals away from home- it was because 5/6 times in every game, the AI was getting 2v1 on my fullback and sticking crosses into the box- which ended up in goals. Reducing the attacking mentality and forward runs on the fullbacks meant my CM's had more time to close down- meaning no more overlap.

Similiarly, early on in season 2, the volume of goals dropped- but that was becuase my AMC's were taking shots from range when they could of been looking for a simple ball. The offtheball stats of my AMC's were high- my long shot rating were pretty dire- so I put long shots on never- had my best passer of the ball on through ball often- and all of a sudden the goals started coming.

If your playing as a big team- or even an average team but with time to build the right squad- winning without tweaking is easy with the game (played as Arsenal for 2 seasons- won everything, got bored). If your playing as York- things won't be so simple, your going to have to find the weakspots in your team and tweak the tactic accordingly.

Right now, my Barnet side are 16th with half the premier-league season gone. I could easily go down. So, Im no expert- but 17th is my goal- 20th is the board expectation- so something is working (I played the season on holiday mode and came a comfortable 20th- so no pressure then).

Post a pkm or something on raidshare or something if you wont people to take a look and give you some help.

Which version?

Kimz 3.0

My results with this have been incredible since I switched to it......

A continuation of 3-0, 4-0, 4-1, 6-0, etc etc...... Fair enough I'm Man Utd but even so, the defensive aptitude of this version combined with constant goals has proven to me this is the best version to date.

micahrichardsih4.th.jpg

resultscg6.th.jpg

I'm unable to download any of the tactics from kimz website. When I click the tactic to download I'm just taken to a webpage for an American green card???? Anyone else having the same problem?

Are there any other places from where I can download the tactics?

Thanks

I am using Oxford United in the Coca Cola League 2 - havent got much money and I cannot atract anyone over 100.000£. Have tried your tactic but not sure which one to use since my skill of players are so low.

Please advise what I can do to win :)

PS. I cannot loan anyone significantly either

Hello... A question for everybody.

How much fun is this really? If you have an tactic that works around the game AI and wins almost all games, then all you do really is press "Continue" and "play" untill it's the end of the season. Make a few changes to the squad at first transfer window, and then start all over...

All kudos to Kimz for working out this tactic, and I'm sure it's fun to mess with. But people downloading a tactic and using only this is pretty much cheating since it's an exploit/work-around of the AI. Sounds boring to me.

I'm unable to download any of the tactics from kimz website. When I click the tactic to download I'm just taken to a webpage for an American green card???? Anyone else having the same problem?

Are there any other places from where I can download the tactics?

Thanks

maybe its ads page that appear, click skip ads on top right page and you will back to download page. ;)

Archived