kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

Ive been using Kimz tactics for a while now and had great success,,im really happy with the different versions,,,but could someone (kimz if he can) tell me the differences between the different versions,,are any of them more defensive than others if so which ones?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the answers. That's not being lazy, is more like being crazy. :p

Where in your site do you have a description on how to use the tactics? Only can find FAQs, downloads and screenshots.

Thanks in advance.

theres team talks, tweaking and player selection (under construction) too ;)

I am confused :confused:

Can you tell me exactly which is the version 2.1 with v1 layout.

I have been using v2.1 I think, but i want to try the V2.1 with V1 layout as many people prefer it therefore it must be the best one. Somebody point me in the right direction pls and show me a screenshot with that formation. thanks

'version 2.1 with v1 layout ' is v1.1, you can download it on my homepage http://kimztactics.googlepages.com/ , there is screen shot also :thup:

Ive been using Kimz tactics for a while now and had great success,,im really happy with the different versions,,,but could someone (kimz if he can) tell me the differences between the different versions,,are any of them more defensive than others if so which ones?

all of my tactics are attacking tactics, if you need to defend just remove the fullback farrow ;)

read more detail on my homepage http://kimztactics.googlepages.com/home

Thanks for the answers. That's not being lazy, is more like being crazy. :p

i know it, no one will read the whole 20 pages, except me :p

people keep asking the same question (including your question:D) , that is why i create my own homepage for this tactic. ;)

base on the poll result, v1.1 is the best

im using v1.1 and v3.0 ;)

Just got one last question. I read on your site that it is best if you change tactics to confuse AI.

How often should we change tactics? and is there any tactic which is better then another for home and vice versa?

Just got one last question. I read on your site that it is best if you change tactics to confuse AI.

How often should we change tactics? and is there any tactic which is better then another for home and vice versa?

change it as you like, if you think current version cant break ai defence, switch to another version

Seems this tactic just won't work for me, I do get more possession and plenty of chances, but the opponent just gets too many clear chances (I was getting beat 6-0 by Barcelona on the half time, for example).

It has alot of potential and seems to work fine for many people, but I'm not one of them.

I did learn a few things from reading all this, specially in the opponent instructions and team-talk. :)

And the v1.1 tactic I might actually use, except with all the farrow and barrows. I plane on using a 4-2-3-1 tactic, with the two CMs doing barrows to the DM position and the left and right AMC having sarrows to the sides.

Seems this tactic just won't work for me, I do get more possession and plenty of chances, but the opponent just gets too many clear chances (I was getting beat 6-0 by Barcelona on the half time, for example).

It has alot of potential and seems to work fine for many people, but I'm not one of them.

I did learn a few things from reading all this, specially in the opponent instructions and team-talk. :)

And the v1.1 tactic I might actually use, except with all the farrow and barrows. I plane on using a 4-2-3-1 tactic, with the two CMs doing barrows to the DM position and the left and right AMC having sarrows to the sides.

dont tweak anything, one tweak is enough to destroy its effectiveness , except you know for sure what you are doing ;)

I use v2.2 no tweaking. I have used it on several teams around the world and it is the best tactic ever. Sometimes you have to be a bit patient until your squad gets used to this tactic but the wait is well worthwhile. Some of the scores I have been getting are fantastic. When you get better players in your squad you get even better. Took over at Real Betis in Spain and in the 2nd & 3rd season won everything. Particularly pleasing because it is very hard to win the league in Spain with Real & Barcelona taking everything.

Excellant tactic!

I use v2.2 no tweaking. I have used it on several teams around the world and it is the best tactic ever. Sometimes you have to be a bit patient until your squad gets used to this tactic but the wait is well worthwhile. Some of the scores I have been getting are fantastic. When you get better players in your squad you get even better. Took over at Real Betis in Spain and in the 2nd & 3rd season won everything. Particularly pleasing because it is very hard to win the league in Spain with Real & Barcelona taking everything.

Excellant tactic!

ever tried other versions?

When I play with little bit worse squad I lose the game. Adn when I use "for fans" my players play poor ;x

Ipswich Town - Man Utd (FA Cup) 2:2 3:1 in penalties

Wigan - Man Utd 1:0

America MEX - Man Utd 1:0

In this last match I had 25 shoots and 13 on target, America had 5 shoots and 2 on target...

This is how I do my team talks.....

Before the match I always select I expect a win , no matter who I am playing. Then if any players are on Very Poor ---> Good morale I give them the individual instruction 'No Pressure'.

At half time If i'm winning or drawing I always select ' For the supporters' If the option is available , if the option is not there I will choose Pleased.

If i'm losing at half time Dissapointed.

Individual talks at half time if Rated 8 or above , have faith in ability . Anyone rated 6 I select NONE as teamtalk .

Since doing this my results have been much better and palyers take more chances

I started a new game with Leeds because the 15pt gap was a good challenge. Using the 2.1v with v1 layout i managed to win the st johnstones trophy in the 1st season,,won the league and st johnstone trophy in the second,,promoted by the playoffs to the prem in the third,,,but now ive hit a losing streak (1st time ever using this tactic),,obviously the squad isnt premiership quality (about 5 players are decent prem players,,the rest are leading championship players),,,what version is good for just staying clear of relegation,,,which is the most solid version for lesser teams? If Kimz could let me know as he is the most experienced with these tactics i would be grateful.

So far this tactic has been pretty damn good!

Only played 2 games so far mind, first was a 2-0 win against pompy and the 2nd was a 7-0 win against west ham... Just beat chelsea 5-4. Went 3-0 up in like 15 mins, then through some awful defending and keeping was a 3-3, went up to 5-3, then they got another... Should have gone a little defensive after going 3-0 up, greedy me trying to get as many goals as possible!

I posted earlier on how this tactic hasn't been that effective for me in the 3 seasons i'd been using it with my Oldham team in the prem, even though it was getting me comfortably in mid table, i was conceeding far too many goals and i always had the worst defensive record in the division even though i also had one of the highest scoring records also.

The thing was though the tactic had got me to two FA cup finals in those 3 seasons even though i lost both of them, i'd still had some awesome results throughout the season, aswell as some really bad beatings, but the results were enough to make me carry on with it. I have a really young talented squad average age was 22 in the seasons the tactic wasn't quite cutting it. During pre-season i'd sold a couple of my promising youngsters and replaced them with players of equal ability, so my squad really wasn't that much better then it was the season previous, as i dont really like to buy seasoned pro's i like to find promising youngsters and watch them grow.

I was expecting another mid table finish, and i'd of been happy with that to be honest, but all of a sudden the tactic just sprung to life, i didn't do anything different, team talks that i gave where pretty much the same as previous seasons, but all of a sudden i was keeping a few clean sheets, and battering teams, i finished 2nd in the prem with 86 points only 4 points behind Man Utd, i won the league cup and lost in the final of the FA cup and the semi final of the Uefa Cup losing out to Liverpool due to a last minute goal. I was the leagues highest scorers and had the 5th best defence. Im now half way through the next season pretty much the same team as the season before i'm sitting in 2nd spot 3pts behind Man Utd, who have only lost 1 game out of the 24 they have played so far in the league and that was against me, i'm going strong in the champions league, i'm in the league cup final again, and still in the FA Cup.

Just shows even though my squad has pretty much stayed the smae throughout the last few seasons it has taken around 3 seasons for the tactic to start playing the way it should do, so sometimes you've just got to be patient.

Thanks Kimz top tactic best on FM08 by far.

Guest Ricardo Kaka

I've downloaded tactics from cheats section which I found on your site. What did you changed on it? And how did you do it? Because I tried to change manually tactics, save it, copy 48 times and renamed it like originals tactics from /data/tactics folder. When I start a new game, everything is okay, AI use the tactics which I swap, but when I save the game and load it later, the game cannot be loaded (crash dumps issue). I mean i want to change default AI tactics...

look mate im just giving my view is that alright with you? just cos its got lots of posts it dosent mean its a fantastic tactic does it now? i played 14 games with it - won 2, drew 6 and lost 6.

I've downloaded tactics from cheats section which I found on your site. What did you changed on it? And how did you do it? Because I tried to change manually tactics, save it, copy 48 times and renamed it like originals tactics from /data/tactics folder. When I start a new game, everything is okay, AI use the tactics which I swap, but when I save the game and load it later, the game cannot be loaded (crash dumps issue). I mean i want to change default AI tactics...

you cant just copy the same file 48 times. i create the cheats on original tactic file and change it.

look mate im just giving my view is that alright with you? just cos its got lots of posts it dosent mean its a fantastic tactic does it now? i played 14 games with it - won 2, drew 6 and lost 6.

When 90% of the posts say its fantastic then yeh it kinda does!

Like I said you are a terrible manager

Hey kimz, i was reading your FAQ "rotate between two ore more available versions, and make ai clueless about defeating your team." how often should i rotate the tactics ? every match?

added on faq ;)

You can rotate it as often as you like, when you feel current tactic is cracked by ai, switch to another version immediately. I switched between versions for 10 matches max, usually after 3-5 matches.

These are my players. The tactics look a bit confusing. Can I use these players to fit in the tactic? What tactic would you recommend for my players?

you can use all version, switch it between version. if you not sure how to put players on each position just let your ass man pick for you. ;)

id prefer to use my own Tactics but i reed yr guide Kimz i found it very great reading as well to jedzo depending on what team yr using try buying players to suit your team & Tactics thats the mistake i made when i started on FM 2008 i use to go like in real life but now i get the players to suit my team & style

I've been using your 1.1 tactic, not switched tactics.

It's good, gets goals, but it ships a lot aswell.

I'm climbing my way up with leeds.

I have the best record in the league along with Notts Forrest (except I have -15pt) so i'm sitting in about 8th at the moment.

Wish I could stop leaking so many goals though.

Definately the best tactic i've used in my very brief FM2008 days.

I've been using your 1.1 tactic, not switched tactics.

It's good, gets goals, but it ships a lot aswell.

I'm climbing my way up with leeds.

I have the best record in the league along with Notts Forrest (except I have -15pt) so i'm sitting in about 8th at the moment.

Wish I could stop leaking so many goals though.

Definately the best tactic i've used in my very brief FM2008 days.

you should switch between version and make ai clueless to break your tactic.

see detail information in my homepage :thup:

I've just installed FM and wanted to challenge myself a little so I went Alloa, but came across this thread and thought I'd give v1.1 a try...

In my first pre-season match I got beat 6-0 at home and in my second match I got beat 17-1 at home; I'll let you know how the other results go...:-/

Ok i just played a whole season without changing formations i was using Kimz 8.0.2_No_Tweaking_V1 and into my second season because i didnt change formations last season i think the AI have countered that one now lol so i was wondering any tips on what formation of Kimz i should use now ? Appreciate all replys thanks

v1.1 is awesome winning almost I'm on a 35 straight victories with my Juventus team!

I just used OI instructions for the first time, after reading about them on Kimz's homepage, and won against chelsea 3-1 away.

I have a question for kimz: Do I have to do OI Instructions for each player every time before a match? Cause it takes some time to check bravery and such of every player and can get a little frustrating. Also I uploaded my team... Do you think the players I'm playing for your tactic are good in the assigned position? (refer to screenshot pls).

juventusjuventustacticsyx4.th.png

Thanks

Ok i just played a whole season without changing formations i was using Kimz 8.0.2_No_Tweaking_V1 and into my second season because i didnt change formations last season i think the AI have countered that one now lol so i was wondering any tips on what formation of Kimz i should use now ? Appreciate all replys thanks

switch between version see full detail in my homepage : http://kimztactics.googlepages.com/ ;)

v1.1 is awesome winning almost I'm on a 35 straight victories with my Juventus team!

I just used OI instructions for the first time, after reading about them on Kimz's homepage, and won against chelsea 3-1 away.

I have a question for kimz: Do I have to do OI Instructions for each player every time before a match? Cause it takes some time to check bravery and such of every player and can get a little frustrating

yes every match :D

Also I uploaded my team... Do you think the players I'm playing for your tactic are good in the assigned position? (refer to screenshot pls).

Thanks

thats perfect :thup:

Hi Kimz played with Liverpool on your " Kimz_No_Tweaking_V1 " tactic was FANTASTIC torres and gerrard coldnt stop scoring but using it with Man United doesnt have the same results so i was wondering, out of all the tactics you have made which one is best for Man United ? Appreciate any replys :D

Hi Kimz played with Liverpool on your " Kimz_No_Tweaking_V1 " tactic was FANTASTIC torres and gerrard coldnt stop scoring but using it with Man United doesnt have the same results so i was wondering, out of all the tactics you have made which one is best for Man United ? Appreciate any replys :D

MU on first season only have 3AMC, buy 2-3 new AMC or retrain your winger to AMC but it takes time ;)

switch between tactics :thup:

v3.0 maybe the most suitable tactic for MU as it needs winger player like ronaldo

Archived