kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

first at all, sorry about my english, im not fluent in english... icon_biggrin.gif

as i wrote at post title, this tactic will need NO TWEAK AT ALL during game

with fiorentina at 1st season so far : played : 31, win 24, Draw 6, lost 1, For 78, Ag 19, of course no cheat no tweak

so far im only test it with fiorentina, lower league team .... not test it yet

before applying this tactic, several thing that should be attention :

1. excelent tactic with crap team talk means nothing, read "Wolfsong's guide to team talks - Fm08" very usefull

for me, i use "i except a win" a lot, but for this condition :

- u are favorite

- overall team morale is superb, one or to player with good or ok morale is acceptable but give the ok/good "you have faith"

2. at DC pos : put your best DC with heading, jumping, strength at right side

3. at AM pos :

- AM/FC is recomended for left and right AMC

- put your best AMC With finishing at left side, as he will get alot space to shot

- and good passing and creativity at center

4. at SC pos : strong striker with excelent heading is better then skillfull striker at this possition

5. change your DL/DR if their condition is below 80%, this is very important coz when the ai play 4-2-4 they will get alot space from winger

6. opp instruction :

- for opp DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard, show on foot right foot

- for opp DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard, show on foot left foot

- for DM/MC/AMC/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard

- becarefull the default opp instruction is "no specific" for sub player, so you need change it immediately when the ai change their player

download link : www.kimz-world.com/kimz-tactics

please give your feedback...... icon_wink.gif

and good luck .....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finaly, end of my 1st season with fiorentina W29 D8 L1 F94-23, unfortunately i'm not winning the serie a title, inter milan make incredible run with W29 D9 with no lost...... icon_mad.gif

but i win the euro cup, hammering rangers 4-0 at final, and win italian cup 3-2 againts udinese icon_wink.gif

fio 1st season

and this is another link

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v1.tac

please give your feedback more detail...

Great tactic so far. Playing with Inter I'm top of the table at the moment Stats: Pld 27, Won 20, drawn 5, lost 2. Goal diffirence 58-17.

Still thinking that this tct can be improved, because team does not play with strong opponeents lie Milan, Roma as well as with weak teams.

Originally posted by bosli:

Great tactic so far. Playing with Inter I'm top of the table at the moment Stats: Pld 27, Won 20, drawn 5, lost 2. Goal diffirence 58-17.

Still thinking that this tct can be improved, because team does not play with strong opponeents lie Milan, Roma as well as with weak teams.

vs big team problem :

coz my focus is making a tactic that need no tweaking at all, defensing side is the real problem againts big team, so i will pay attention on my defender during game.

if my defender play 6 or condition below 80% or morale is low, i will replace him

i usually brought 3 defender on my sub

DL/DR pos : againts big team i'll use strong full back (high tackling,strength,marking,positioning) rather than skillfull fullback with high crosing, technique etc...

MC pos : use strong midfielder too

thanks for your feedback and good luck...... icon_wink.gif

nice one, kimz!

managin FC Spartak Moscow (season started feb 2008) stats so far - played 8, won 7, drawn 1, for 23, against 5..top goalscorers - striker and left AMC

Originally posted by basqet:

nice one, kimz!

managin FC Spartak Moscow (season started feb 2008) stats so far - played 8, won 7, drawn 1, for 23, against 5..top goalscorers - striker and left AMC

great.... icon14.gif please inform me your next result and let me know your end of seson league table icon_wink.gif

Tried this with Athletic Bilbao. I'm at the start of my 5th season in charge so I have a decent squad at my disposal. I would say there are three teams with better squads than me in the league and another three or four which are on the same level, but the board is still demanding I challenge for the title, so I need an advantage over the other teams. I won the league for the first time last season with a 442-tactic, but it was mostly down to the other top teams not performing to their potential.

So far this seems like a very good tactic, at least for my team. Upfront I lack a targetman that consistently wins headers and I don't have any strikers with enough pace to get on the end of through balls, but they are all good finishers and when given space and time they will usually convert. The problem until now have been to create chances for them as they don't posses the physique to consistently create something on their own.

In defence I lack a centerback that is dominant in the air, which means I don't score on as many corners as others do, so take that into consideration when looking at the results. In other words I have mostly players that have good all round abilities but doesn't posses extreme physical qualities and I guess the team performance suffers a bit because of it. My central midfield is really good though, with players like Raul Garcia, Javi Martinez, Mikel Arteta and Markel Susaeta. This tactic looks like it can bring the best out of them.

Results so far:

Recrativo (h) 3-0 | Shots: 18(7) - 7(1)

Racing (a) 3-0 | Shots: 23(10) - 5(3)

R. Madrid (h) 1-1 | Shots: 19(11) - 9(7)

Leverkusen (h) 4-0 | Shots: 29(16) - 5(0)

Levante (a) 5-3 | Shots: 19(8) - 9(8)

Sevilla (h) 3-1 | Shots: 16(11) - 6(2)

R. Union (a) 5-1 | Shots: 19(10) - 6(3)

B. Jerusalem (a) 1-0 | Shots: 23(13) - 7(2) (used mainly reserve players in this game)

Barcelona (a) 0-0 | Shots: 13(5) - 11(5)

Note: I have not done any tweaks pre-match or during a game, but I have not been using any opposition instructions.

The results say it all really. I'm very impressed and surprised to be honest. I was a bit curious on how the game against Barca would play out and it truth I feared a big beating, but they got very few clear cut chances and it could have easily ended in my favor.

11 different players have scored with my 1st choice striker netting the most (9 in 7), 13 players have assisted goals, the entire 1st choice eleven plus a couple of rotation players have above 7.10 in AVR and only my two centerback have an AVR below 7.20

I'm wondering. Do you tweak the tactic when the opponent go 4-2-4?

What do you do if your team gets a players sent off?

Well, it's a very very very good tactic. Finished top of the table with Inter. Moreover, I won CL totally outplaying ManUtd 2-0 (shots 21-9 and MU had 11-3).

I tweak a bit this tactic when I play away and have a lead by 2 goals. I remove all the farrows and tick "counterattack" on. Works well for me.

Ibrahimovic scored 36 goals, and my central defender amazing 16 goals from 39 appearences. All from the corners and free kicks.

by the way, can i call it a DIABLO tactic ???

To call this a diablo, we need to try it with weaker teams.

By the way, I'd like to post a screenshot here, but I can't. Anyone to help me?

I just had a very strange away against Zaragoza. They played the same formation as me. 4231 with barrows on the MCs and sarrows on the AMCs.

Basically what happened was that their CBs decided to mark my right and left AMC, their MCs marked my central AMC and they completely ignored my striker. He scored 4 goals, but had 13 shots in total and could have scored a lot more. Their CBs was more or less playing as DMCs with a tendency to move out towards the sideline when my team had the ball. It reminded me a little bit of the looney effect in the diablo tactic.

Decided to try out this formation with Arsenal in season 3. Great results so far icon_smile.gif

WON 6-0 (A) - Preston (they're 14th in the league)

WON 4-0 (H) - Galatasaray (used my 2nd team)

WON 5-0 (H) - Sheff. Wed (they're 16th in the league)

WON 1-0 (A) - Man. Utd

WON 4-2 (A) - Fulham (Bad idea to tight mark fast strikers)

WON 4-0 (A) - Galatasaray (used my 2nd team)

Very happy with this formation icon_biggrin.gif But I'm peed off that I paid £49.5M for Robben, who plays well as a winger. Now he's sitting on the sub bench icon_razz.gif

6. opp instruction :- for opp DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard, show on foot right foot - for opp DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard, show on foot left foot- for DM/MC/AMC/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard- becarefull the default opp instruction is "no specific" for sub player, so you need change it immediately when the ai change their player

you mean all the positons should given opp. or just those keymen mentioned by scout?

I'm just wondering why I am the only one who can't profit from this tactic. I'am playing with Coventry. I used this tactic so far 4 games. And I lost all of them 1-4, 1-2, 1-2, 0-4.

The problem SC has a lot of off target shoot. I tried 3 different SC but every time I have 2/10 , 1/7 or sth like this. And also I couldn't figure out why I conceed that amount goal.

Very good little tactic for Spurs so far. I am unbeaten in 10 games, but 5 of them have been draws. I have a very young squad, so im sure ill start winning more. Definately a good tactic, the best ive used with the latest patch. I'll update you when my season has finished.

Played 3, won 3 so far (with Juventus). All wins were narrow, though and the opponents weren't exactly top class (Chievo(a) 2-0, Genoa(A) 1-0, Hamburg(H - UEFA Cup) 2-1. I hope the performance will improve in the coming fixtures. I will keep posting.

Played 22 games so far. 17 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Goal difference is 66-24, if my counting is anything to go by.

My losses were against Betis and Lyon, both away and both unlucky. Missed penalties, poor finishing and conceding in overtime, etc.

Originally posted by kimz:

6. opp instruction :

- for opp DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard, show on foot right foot

- for opp DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard, show on foot left foot

- for DM/MC/AMC/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard

- becarefull the default opp instruction is "no specific" for sub player, so you need change it immediately when the ai change their player

Couple of quick questions Kimz.

By this do you mean that I should tight mark and hard tackle every one of the opponent's outfield player apart from the DC?

And I notice that the defenders in your tactic are set up to man-mark. Should I assign them to the opposition or just leave them as is?

Thanks.

This is the best i'v tested so far.

the goals are coming in from every player.

I've just played two matches yet but it's amazing.

game 1:

I had a 0-1 game against inter in the cl semis..

I won away with 5-1 and went thru playing with milan with no new players.

game 2:

won over parma with 8-0 away. just crazy

It's like playing with two defender and the rest attacking.

super tac 5 out of 5...don't know how it would go with less good teams tho.

This is a great tactic. Agree the goals come from most areas. Am tottenham and have won 6 out of 7 games with this tactic. What makes it more unusual is that when i took over them they where going bust so had to sell off most of the assets and only really could get in frees with all the good ones already gone. So basically that is with less than average players.

well, it's working for me , too. just, the right AMC is generally take poor rating end of game (i tried pandev,ben arfa and joe cole :p and they're between 6-7).

by the way, this is the simple, working tactic i ever seen on FM08, i like it.

icon14.gif

I have Braintree up to league 1 and I was in first place with a 4-4-2 but thought I would give yours a lower league experiment.

So far, so-so. I've won 4, drawn 2, and lost 2 without any tweaks, G.D.= +1. I've been barely winning matches at home that I would have expected to win easily, and getting blown out away from home in matches against mid table teams. I love how my players are shooting 18-20 shots a game. I don't care so much for the fact that they only get 3 or 4 of those on target. The other thing I've noticed is that the other team is controlling the ball, 55% to 45% at least.

I'll give it a few more games before trying to tweak it myself and tell you how it's working.

Archived