Postal Strikes, Orders Shipping, Steam, when will I get my game - OFFICIAL

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice that some people's order with Zavvi is still at 'awaiting stock pick' stage whereas others (me included) are at 'awaiting despatch' stage. Could this have anything to do with when you ordered it? I mean, I pre-ordered when it was at £17.95 and my order is at the 'awaiting despatch' stage but to the people still at the earlier stage, did you order it after the price went up?

Seems pretty much the bog standard reply. It would seem they have them in stock so going on that they'll be released today... You would think.

Dunno if it was me being dumb or a amazing find i have found. On shopto.net if you log in then at the top of the screen it says "My Account" click that then press the "Orders tab" and it will say if it has been dispatched!

Mine says "Dispatched" but i have recieved no text!

Rather that than no e-mail either though:thup:

I notice that some people's order with Zavvi is still at 'awaiting stock pick' stage whereas others (me included) are at 'awaiting despatch' stage. Could this have anything to do with when you ordered it? I mean, I pre-ordered when it was at £17.95 and my order is at the 'awaiting despatch' stage but to the people still at the earlier stage, did you order it after the price went up?

I pre-ordered mine in September and mine is at the awaiting despatch stage. So that would seem a possibility. My second name starts with a W so its not going alphabetically :D

I pre-ordered mine in September and mine is at the awaiting despatch stage. So that would seem a possibility. My second name starts with a W so its not going alphabetically :D

Your second name begins with a "W"? I hope its not what i think it is!

:D

I ordered mine from gameplay. Yesterday it was updated to dispatched and i was super happy :D but 20mins later it was changed to 'awaiting dispatch'.

And i just checked now and its still the same, so im assuming its all packaged up and ready to go, but they are holding back :(

I ordered mine on the 10th oct at £17.95 as did my brother and both are at awaiting stock/pick

Can anyone help me?

i have looked on the threads but cannot find an answer to my question.

I bought FM2009 (activated via steam) and i am quite happy to order FM2010 online via steam without going to the shop....but if i do this, how will i get a user manual booklet?

Many thanks to anyone who can help me!

Can anyone help me?

I bought FM2009 (activated via steam) and i am quite happy to order FM2010 online via steam without going to the shop....but if i do this, how will i get a user manual booklet?

From what I've read there is an online manual this year.

Can anyone help me?

I don't even think the boxed version has a manual this year.

I'm sure I read somewhere the manual will be an online one??

Can anyone help me?

FM10's boxed manual is going to be a reduced version this year, the full manual will be available online.

cynet, patches do work on existing saved games, but any updated database will not take effect. In this case I can't see any real changes being in the database anyway.

Ah great thank you for letting me know cheers :)

I've ordered a digital download from Game, as my DVD drive is broken, so there's no chance of me getting it before the official release date, and I've already made plans with my girl on Friday night. No FM10 for me till Saturday at the earliest. Damn!

To those of you who'll be playing it tomorrow...I hate you:D

i got an answer from play.com:Thankyou for your recent email.

Please note that our delivery policy is always 3-5 working days on any item, also please note that we do not gurantee delivery of any item on the day of release, however we will attempt to post early to try for delivery on the date of release.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards

Play.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But i never got an answer on what i asked for...

Hi.

It is 3 days to release. How am i going to get my game on release day when i don’t have made my cover? It takes more than 3 days to ship the game to me in Norway.. That’s why I preorder to get the game in time to have it on release day or else I just could go to the store…

I trusted you to send me it to release day so I could play the same day it come out. But I realise it is not.. Why?

I dont really understand why another would even bother with this, you could get the game a lot cheaper elsewhere online so essentially you paid £10 for your name on a box that will be stuck on a shelf.

exactly lol, i regret doing it last yr now :rolleyes:

Zavvi say awaiting despatch, and while the money hasn't gone from my bank account, the available balance has dropped by the correct amount. Incidentally, for anyone interested in the correlation between date of original order and what Zavvi are currently doing - I ordered mine in September sometime.

I've cancelled my order with them. It looked like a nice little gimmick but I don't care nearly enough about it to be messed about. When you add the impact of the post strikes it might not turn up for ages. Will buy mine from a proper shop on launch day!!

Zavvi say awaiting despatch, and while the money hasn't gone from my bank account, the available balance has dropped by the correct amount. Incidentally, for anyone interested in the correlation between date of original order and what Zavvi are currently doing - I ordered mine in September sometime.

Same, September 18th to be exact. I've got a feeling they're shipping by order date. First come, first served sort of thing. It's definitely not alphabetically as my surname begins with V.

Same, September 18th to be exact. I've got a feeling they're shipping by order date. First come, first served sort of thing. It's definitely not alphabetically as my surname begins with V.

Might be, mine was ordered on 20th September and is also now awaiting despatch.

Wow Shopto are going to be thinking what the hell. Shopto do get the orders out on time & i recieved a email noly two minutes after my first ever post in this thread telling me my tracking UKmail ref. Check the bottom of the emails people who ordered of shopto

Here I am almost 39 years old and behaving like a little kid. :D

After seeing that ShopTo have started despatching FM10 I've pre ordered with them and next day UK Mail delivery. My Zavvi order is still on Awaiting Despatch so will wait and see.

If like a few posts above mine and it gets despatched in the next hour or so I'll cancel Zavvi.

I'm just so bored while being off work for the week so getting FM10 earlier will help? :thup:

Every year we get this, who to order with and then cancelling and then ordering with someone else if they despatch early, but with the extra factor of postal strikes it's madness this year.

We will release in Singapore but I don't have any details on where or when yet - checking for those asking.

Thank you so much for the effort Matt, I will definitely promote FM to those around me..

it's the best football management simulation ever..

I have been playing since it came out in those floppy disks era.. :D:thup:

I wish to be among the first proud owner of FM10 in Singapore :cool:

Here I am almost 39 years old and behaving like a little kid. :D

After seeing that ShopTo have started despatching FM10 I've pre ordered with them and next day UK Mail delivery. My Zavvi order is still on Awaiting Despatch so will wait and see.

If like a few posts above mine and it gets despatched in the next hour or so I'll cancel Zavvi.

I'm just so bored while being off work for the week so getting FM10 earlier will help? :thup:

Every year we get this, who to order with and then cancelling and then ordering with someone else if they despatch early, but with the extra factor of postal strikes it's madness this year.

Same here mate I am 33 and like a kid in a sweet shop lol

Archived