CromScott's FM Database Update..(newplayers added)

cromscott

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
got a few dvd's lined up here ready for when i start a new game on fm tonight....im settling for fifa at the minute but im itching to get a game on footy man going lol, this update will be worth the wait though!

Ha, ditto!

I'm sure the wait will be worth it, hopefully its out tonnight :D

One thing i noticed on the last update was that players who only spent a season at a certain club or less dont have the history of that club on thier player history. For instance "Steve Finnan - It doesnt have on his history that he played for Espanyol or Robbie Fowler - At Blackburn, im sure people wont really give two sh**s but if your pickey this would be the one thing that would make it that tad more realistic.

Its pretty impossible to do that unfortunately mate. Unless you the start the game a year later which isn't possible, this is because once you swap a player, if he played last season at Man Utd for example then this year he would play for his other club, but if you think about it is as if he never went to that club.

It will be up around 5 fella's.........Hang tight.

Ofcourse that post gave the impression that he intended to release it at 5pm but hindsight is a wonderful thing and maybe he's abit behind schedule, I'm sure if he doesn't release it tonight then it'll be out sometime tomorrow.

This is definately one of the best, either this or the official sortitoutsi one. You certainly cant fault these guys for their dedication to the game thats for sure.

Not sure who i'll go yet but looking forward to starting a new game....any ideas?

I will play online if someone hosts and has a fast comp and good connection.

If were doing top prem teams man city should be banned.lol. I would go liverpool or mid table teams villa (? lol) if there mid table or crap prem teams wolves. I just done a really good notts forest game with mates from last update. I was forest they were qpr and shef wed. Or even do a league one game as there are lots of good teams in that league. I dunno. Ideas?

Germany is an awesome league I have to say. Look at it this year Wolfsburg won it. There are prob 5 teams that could win it. Most German teams have huge stadiums and a bit of money. But league 1 there are a lot of decent teams to be. I would be interested in a network game. Got a pretty fast comp and my connection is superb. Might not be able to play all the time though.

Crom you missed out a couple of transfers m8. Karl Hawley to Notts County. Marc Pugh to Hereford. Grant Holt to Norwich and Sammy Clingan to Coventry. Also improved Sammy Clingan slightly.

Also Zeli is 16 not 14. I made Kightly a AMRL also Andy Keogh into a AML FC and Karl Henry has right back on him so took that off. I also put SEB's PA and CA up by 10 points so he is Wolves best player

Gave Hereford a budget of 250k as they made money from ainsworth and paul parry.

Made Cody Macdonald at Norwich a bit better 99 -7 and Simeon Jackson at Gillingham to 108 -8.

Apart from that bud its the best update i have seen. So nice one bra.

If i see anything else i'll let you know.

Actually Zeli is 15 and In my year at school mate....had to mark him when we played his school! thats my claim to fame lol...I TACKLED ZELI ISMAIL!

Yeah i don't know how to host so its best if someone else did it. But if we ae playing in england I think we should do either top 4 clubs or potential top 4 clubs e.g. everton, villa, city, tottenham. i would pick tottenham. if we are playing in Germany then I would pick Hamburg.

Archived