CromScott's FM Database Update..(newplayers added)

cromscott

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well said. Don't be such an arse Macho.

Edit: Also learn how to spell and how to make your sentences make grammatical sense

i suggest if your going to criticise someone about their grammer, that you dont use a clunky sentence like you have done with "make" in it twice like that... it makes you seem a fool tbh

and on forums... criticizing grammer is the lowest form of deprecating someone...

I've just read the thread, or what I could be bothered, and it seems some people are being a bit impatient. It must take a lot of work and time and from what Crom has said it sounds like he has a busy life and things are setting up obstacles for him i.e. his laptop breaking. Cut him some slack. Im happy he isnt charging for it.

i suggest if your going to criticise someone about their grammer, that you dont use a clunky sentence like you have done with "make" in it twice like that... it makes you seem a fool tbh

and on forums... criticizing grammer is the lowest form of deprecating someone...

Don't try and preach about grammar with a post like that mate.

CrommScott, I am currently using your latest update which is great but i am like a young kid waiting for Santa. Due to living in Australia I check this thread just before bedtime (which is very soon) and as soon as I wake up it is the first thing I do hoping that the final update will have been uploaded.

My one question is and I know it has already been asked but is there a final update to look forward to or is the 26/8 the last one. Either way I thank you for the update but I dont really want to start a fair dinkum game and then find out in a few days that there is a new update. An answer either way will be appreciated. Cheers.

Using better 'grammar' (even though mistakes arent usually grammar related) doesnt mean you have more status above other forum members. If someone wants to use bad grammar, spelling or general english that's fine as long as you can understand them. What's the problem?

Mikal

I was making the point that it could be a much worse situation for people so everyone should stop complaining. He is obvioulsy busy so either download something else and just wait. I never said it would be realistic for him to charge, that's a ridiculous thing to suggest.

we can only wait and hope crom can show up to say something by using his PS3

i doubt he will, hes already been on these forums, even posting in other topics while using his ps3 so i doubt he will be back here anytime soon, i think he's abandoned his project and failed to let his followers know.

guys i really don't think this update is going to be released anytime soon
i doubt he will, hes already been on these forums, even posting in other topics while using his ps3 so i doubt he will be back here anytime soon, i think he's abandoned his project and failed to let his followers know.

really??does anyone send him a private message to ask him about this update???

urrm two points...

both to do with your clear inability to read the thread..

1. he's added around 30.. says in the very first sentence of the thread

2. he's not actually released it as a full update.. and quite probably never will

I have read the full thread, I was just wondering as he posts again about halfway through, Saying that he has added more new players.

was last online at the 18th though, not sure if he posted i didnt look i just noticed he had been on the forums on the 18th

o, really?? that is too bad maybe he really abandoned his project, ok, next monday chris will have his final version comes out, until that time, if crom is still no information about his update, i will give up waiting. By the way, i think 2 weeks is enough to fix his laptop. i canot understand why crom wouldn't say "i am just too busy to have my final version out". That is ok for all of us. we can play other's update to instead.

• 7 months later...
Cromscott, if you fancy a challenge in a strange land, try the Singaporean league, recommended clubs are Gombak, Home Utd and SAFFC or you could try Notts County mate...these are what I am looking at...cheers!

I beg your pardon? Who says Singapore is a strange land? I am from Singapore which is a country that is nothing strange about! In fact it is very westernised! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Caps/goals

Sander Boschker 0/0

Maarten Stekelenbug 26/0

Michel Vorm 3/0

Khalid Boulahrouz 29/0

Edson Braafheid 7/0

Giovanni van Bronckhorst 97/5

John Heitinga 54/6

Joris Mathijsen 54/3

Andre Ooijer 52/3

Gregory van der Wiel 8/0

Ibrahim Afellay 21/0

Mark van Bommel 54/9

Nigel de Jong 40/1

Stijn Schaars 12/0

Wesley Sneijder 59/12

Rafael van der Vaart 76/15

Demy de Zeeuw 24/0

Ryan Babel 38/5

Eljero Elia 7/1

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar 31/15

Dirk Kuijt 61/14

Robin van Persie 42/16

Arjen Robben 46/11

Peter Maes: new manager SK Lokeren

Marc Brys: new manager KV Mechelen

Glynor Plet: from Telstar to Heracles Almelo

Domenico di Carlo new manager Sampdoria

Paul Verhaegh: from Vitesse to Augsburg

Gibril Sankoh: from Groningen to Augsburg

Marcel de Jong: from Roda JC to Augsburg

Jos Luhukay manager Augsburg

Goran Lovre: from Groningen to Barnsley

Andreas Lasnik: from Alemannia Aachen to Willem II

FC Zwolle: Martin Guarino and Dennis van der Wal both may leave on free transfer

RBC Roosendaal releases John Schot and Joran Pot on free transfer

Jörg van Nieuwenhuizen new keeperstrainer at RBC Roosendaal

Roland Jansen no longer keeperstrainer at RBC Roosendaal

Etienne Reijnen contract renewd for next season at FC Zwolle

Sepp de Roover contract renewed for next two seasons at FC Groningen

Darl Douglas contract renewed for next season at Heracles Almelo. Clause for another year.

Javier Hernandez to Manchester United

Mario Balotelli no longer transfer listed at Inter

Ibrahim Afellay can also play as left midfielder / left winger

Arjen Robben: favorite / best position on right side, though he likes his other positions too.

Jesualdo Ferreira no longer Porto manager

Mimmo Di Carlo new Sampdoria manager

Are there short names for clubs in the game? Like Juve, Barça and Samp?

Miroslav Stoch will probably not be loaned out for another season to FC Twente

Guillermo Franco allowed to leave West Ham

Adriano (Flamengo) contract ends next sunday (may 29th 2010). He has contract talks with Roma allready

Archived