CromScott's FM Database Update..(newplayers added)

cromscott

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I add a constructive suggestion before this update is released? Just that with Notts County, Sol Campbell is on £30,000 a week. I know he's on a fair bit of wonga but this is a bit much. Recently started a game on the previous update and was losing crap loads of money. Recent updates have had him on around 6k and this is more feasible for that level of football.

Can I add a constructive suggestion before this update is released? Just that with Notts County, Sol Campbell is on £30,000 a week. I know he's on a fair bit of wonga but this is a bit much. Recently started a game on the previous update and was losing crap loads of money. Recent updates have had him on around 6k and this is more feasible for that level of football.

taken from an online source

"the club is willing to offer Campbell Premier League level wages, understood to be in the region of £90,000-a-week.”

sigh... i dont mind waiting for things .. but a little interaction goes a long way to be fair...

i know I and a lot of people are holding off starting new games until this comes out...

i think crom should have at least taken 60 seconds to come on and let us know if its out today or not...

sigh... i dont mind waiting for things .. but a little interaction goes a long way to be fair...

i know I and a lot of people are holding off starting new games until this comes out...

i think crom should have at least taken 60 seconds to come on and let us know if its out today or not...

I couldn't agree more

Archived