CromScott's FM Database Update..(newplayers added)

cromscott

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cromscott, hi mate just thought I'd pop back in here to say your update is fantastic, been playing it for a few weeks now as a tester for the one that will come out next week, immensley looking forward to it.

Yeah working fine CromScott. Another excellent update. Dont know if this has been covered though but is it possible to take the points deduction off of Bournemouth and Rotherham and add one on Southampton?

the fmf formation update has found a way around this.

Greenings Crap!! CA should be about 138. Thats still pretty decent. Jay Simpson's poop too,lol CA 130 PA 160 or -8 i reckon thats fair. Im a wolves fan tho so probs should ignore me.lol.

But Jordan Rhodes and Theo Robinson should both be on PA 111 -8 or even a -9 for Rhodes he is very good, probs just need composure stat boosted. And Theo is lightning so his pace could be a 17. Cos it will rise with training. he is very quick.

http://www.expressandstar.com/2009/08/27/new-wolves-star-could-be-loaned-out/

This lad looked very good against Swindon. Tricky winger and both footed. Really good with ball at his feet, great first touch could dribble and has a shot. Check him out crom.

Im a bit confused here....the updates work on my computer but I tried doing the update for a friend of mine and it wont work? when i go into the database editor to load it it says the database failed to load? I didn't do anything different from when i did mine...help me thanks

thomas enevoldsen - aab - groningen

jesper bech - silkeborg - esbjerg

søren rieks - esbjerg

mikkel vendelbo - esbjerg make these three players better

arek onysko - midtjylland

rawes lawan - horsens - nordsjælland

anders lindegaard - ob - aalesund

Great update.

One thing though. Betis have been relegated to the 2nd division in Spain yet in your update they are still in the top division?

Any reason for this?

Also, are you going to make another update after the transfer window closes?

Wolves have signed Castillo who was at everton last season on a years loan. Were in For Zigic so hopefully that would have gone through before the deadline. Also i think Mark Davies at Bolton needs a boost, try and make him into a poor man's paul scholes cos he is poop on the database.

Crazy deal of the day? Niko Kranjcar to spurs for 2.5 million. WTF?!! We paid that for Greg Halford and after being at the hull game on saturday i can tell you that he's fkin *****!!!! Harry Redknapp is one dodgy mofo!

After one match you think a player is crap?

Ive been to all home and away matches for Wolves this year and he has been one of the most consistent players.

Your not a proper fan if you act like that :thdn:

After one match you think a player is crap?

Ive been to all home and away matches for Wolves this year and he has been one of the most consistent players.

Your not a proper fan if you act like that :thdn:

Whoa somebody got a superiority complex? That was a bit smug. You must be a proper fan because you like to argue with your own fans. Sounds like a proper wolves fan too me.

I been to every game this season home and away too. Your telling me he played well against Hull? and is valued at the same price as Nico Kranjcar? Then your mental. The boy has a long throw but he aint even a Rory Delap. He was proper pants against Hull and was the worst player on the pitch. He had "a mare". I was making the point that he is not worth the same money as Nico. Because he isn't. Fact. He may have started ok in your opinion but to me he has had 4 clubs or so in 3 years and i personally dont think he will be good enough for the prem. He certainlly was not good enough for Reading or Sundelrand. I hope I'm wrong. But lets be honest as your a proper fan and I'm not would he get a look in if Kightly didn't have a hip injury? No chance. The lad is a squad player and is backup for the right side. Kranjcar is a Croation international who is worth about 7 - 8 million. Halford is a bit of a donkey in comparison. And is not worth the same money. Illustrating the point that Kranjcar is a crazy deal. In my opinion anyways. Time will tell. Yeah...Who's the smug **** now?

Cromscott great work on the database. I have been waiting to start a new game for about a week now but just cant seem to get into one, due to the fact I subconciously feel its a waste of time until the transfer window closed. So..cannot wait till this update is available then I can finally get a game going.

Just to add, with your recent update I noticed Middlesbrough's finances were looking a little too good! Its been made public that the club has a debt of around the £40million pound mark which is owed to the chairmans other business so i think that this debt needs to be put in/reflected in the database. Also many bookies/pundits have Newcastle & WBA above us for promotion...especially since Huth and Tuncay left..also the consensus amongst fans is they would be happy with playoffs so maybe this needs looking at aswell

Cheers and KUTGW

Looks good mate, prob gonna start a game with this tonight. Looks like the best database mainly because of the youngsters which the others don't have. Just one question, the player cleansing which the sortitoutsi update said is unique to them (i saw you put them right), how many players have you done e.g. that we can then sign?

Archived