Pavel Pogrebnyak

Pod17

Full Name: Pavel Pogrebnyak

Club: Zenit

Value: N/A

Sell Value: N/A

Position: ST

Hi all,

Im in my second season and have signed PP for Sunderland...15m. I was wondering how he is doing for you if you have signed him...he's doing good for me (League App 7 G 8, Cup App 2 G 1, Continental App 4 G 5) what are the best instructions and postions to play him in to make him better...should i play him with another striker ( I have Defoe and Jones )

Cheers and hope for advice.

Terrible for Spurs, couldn't win a header or finish a 1 on 1. Bought him mainly as the target man, but didn't work out. Still sold him for profit though. Scored just 9 goals in all competition.

Surprising to hear....Had him for my Sunderland team and he absolutely ripped through every defence in the league. Was amazing! (patch 9.1.0)

I bought him with Ajax for £2.2M from Man City. Last season he scored 20 from 30 games with 6 assists. Juventus and Tottenham were interested so I expected him to leave the club, but no offers came in. Now I'm stuck with 5 above average strikers (above average in Eredivisie) and have to play 4-3-3 with 3 strikers to rotate them all.

Amazing player.

17 goals in 18 appearances with 4 assists and 6 man of the matches. Overall rating of 7.24 so far in my Blackburn game. Patch 9.2.0

I only payed 3 million for him at the start of the season. He's keeping my Blackburn side near the top of the table all by himself. :p

Doing brilliant for me. :thup:

Signed him for Lyon for £5m in the first season and he led the league scoring charts. He was also voted the best player in the Champions League (11 goals in 11 games).

I appointed him skipper for the second season and the rest of the squad loved it.

After a slow start to the second season he's now banging them in for fun again :D

Had him in my Sampdoria team ...Did nothing at all ..sold him for 11 million EUR to BORO and picked up Brandao from Shaktar (Cheap ..they were begging for money).

I am going to start following him and see what he does ... theres only 2 ways this can go ..

He becomes a MONSTER at Boro ...OR a dud ...and the money gained was worth it.

Cheers lads,

Terrible for Spurs, couldn't win a header or finish a 1 on 1. Bought him mainly as the target man, but didn't work out. Still sold him for profit though. Scored just 9 goals in all competition.

Half way through my first season with man city and i got him for 3.3mil. hes now my top scocer with 20 in all competetions. I disagree witht he headers cause he almost always wins them for me but i agree on his 1vs1s. Last game vs Fulham. he was claen through so many damn times, 6+. He either passed it to the goal keeper or shot it high and wide. Eventually i put vela on and he chipped the keeper >.>

Half way through my first season with man city and i got him for 3.3mil. hes now my top scocer with 20 in all competetions. I disagree witht he headers cause he almost always wins them for me but i agree on his 1vs1s. Last game vs Fulham. he was claen through so many damn times, 6+. He either passed it to the goal keeper or shot it high and wide. Eventually i put vela on and he chipped the keeper >.>

lol i find that for some reason despite his left foot only stat he takes loads of right footed powerful shots resulting in exactly what your saying, he's scored 12 and assisted 12 for me in my 4th season with newcastle tho, him and bojan are unreal together.

Lovely player. Signed him halfway season 4 (at the age of 29 iirc) in my Portsmouth save for 7.5M from Man City. Loves to power them in with his feet and wins nearly every header. Makes a perfect couple (twin towers) with Peter Crouch and works well with a pacey striker (Sturridge / Defoe) as well. Get him.

He done brilliant in my first season for Arsenal, playing next to Adebayor...I always brought him on at half time if we are drawing or losing, managed to get 32 goals, most of them from subs. Not doing so great this season though, 3 goals in 10... im sticking with Vela ;)

Hi all,

Im in my second season and have signed PP for Sunderland...15m. I was wondering how he is doing for you if you have signed him...he's doing good for me (League App 7 G 8, Cup App 2 G 1, Continental App 4 G 5) what are the best instructions and postions to play him in to make him better...should i play him with another striker ( I have Defoe and Jones )

Cheers and hope for advice.

bought him in my 1st season with sunderland fo 5.5m. scored 15 in first

18 in 2nd

20 in 3rd

i left sunderland then but he still averaged bout 18 a season

meh mixed results for me, bought him in first season for liverpool, 17 in all comps, was my third choice striker behind keane and torres but in my secon season only 11 in all comps and whatsmore he wasnt linkin well with torres sold him for 15 mil to valencia and was glad to see the back of him

i had him at portsmouth. i tried the lone striker role, was awful. signed owen for 4m, tried him with owen in a simple 442, again awful. owen got injured, thought why not so played him with crouch,and they scored 28 goals in 19 games for me!they were quality for me! but i think theres better about. someone suggested to me the other bloke from shakthar???

got him on loan with a 4mill price in my 1st season as spurs but didn't really get going until november and once he did he got injured for a few months and once he returned he got another lengthy injury so i decided not to buy or renew his loan.

his contract then ran out in jan transfer window and signed on a free for man u and scored twice on his debut but has since become like forth or fifth choice, but i think now if i'd of known his contract was expiring i would of signed him on a free instead of spending 10mill+ on only a slightly better player

Archived