MiCkEyMcMuLLaN

Full Name: André-Pierre Gignac

Club: Toulouse

Value: N/A

Sell Value: N/A

Position: ST

Screenshot:

gignactoulouse.jpg

This guy is the best player I have had in fm09 so far he has been a wonderful signing for me. I signed him for west ham im in the second season for 11million from toulouse after he got the golden boot and since then he just cant stop banging them in. He finished top goalscorer in the premiership with 29 goals in 35 games and got the golden boot again he got me a fourth place finish but he cant even get a look in at the french national team.

This will probably get moved/redirected to the good player forum, but on 08 he was diabollical, had all the stats but didn't score once in over a hundred games. Fortunately all my other strikers were scoring for fun in it so it didn't matter, but since then I have seen him available on this years incarnation for my stoke team but been heavily put off lol.

I brought him in at Man City as a backup. He ended up being my first choice lone striker with Robinho playing on the wing. Scored close to a goal a game in the 2nd half of my first season. Looks like he's having a very nice season in the real Ligue 1 as well.

Ive looked at him and he does seem pretty good, but after readin this thread I may want to sign him. Was wondering as well what do you set his tactics as, for a target man I have berbatov and maybe rotate the 2?

I brought him in at Man City as a backup. He ended up being my first choice lone striker with Robinho playing on the wing. Scored close to a goal a game in the 2nd half of my first season. Looks like he's having a very nice season in the real Ligue 1 as well.

I used him as the lone striker in what is called the 4-5-1 tactic (Attacking and Standard) from the TT&F download over in the tactics forum. Since this uses AML/AMR I would have termed this either 4-3-3 or, more descriptively, 4-1-2-2-1.

Starting a new game as Marseille and will be buying him again.

On mine, Barcelona signed him for £12m, never played him so sold him to Villarreal, he went there and got the top scorer in Spain, so now Barcelona have bought him back, yet they only play one up top, and their first choice is Bojan, with Mario Gomez and Eto'o as back up, so he won't get a game, again.

Why do teams always sign players to never play them? Inter have a massive habit of doing it...

• 2 weeks later...
thanks

damn it, he aint on my game, Medium Database. he has been when i played as other teams

Well his name is André-Pierre Gignac did you search something else? (Like the title of the thread)

Bought him for 8.5mil spurs to play with Bent and they've been sick!

08/09 - 6 in 17 (thought he was gunna be a flop)

09/10 - 24 in 27

10/11 - 26 in 31 so far this season.

When you've got that with Bent scoring a bag full it's all good!

• 3 months later...

Had him at Sunderland scoring 54 goals in 65 appearances for the club. A record closely comparable to Brian Cloughs. Sold him in the summer though, as he was 4th in the pecking order and unhappy behind Paloschi, Vela and a worldclass regen. He effectively won me my first Premier League title though.

He was great for my Sunderland team although he cost me £20 million he was worth every penny I only got him as I have sold Witsel for £37 million. He started to moan after a couple of seasons and ended up moving to Juventus for £30 million.

One of the best all round strikers on the game I reckon.

I just bought him for Man City and he has scored 7 goals in 6 games. Is he going to continue like this? Also is he quite reliable at not getting injured as my other main striker Kerrison is always injured at the moment.

I just bought him for Man City and he has scored 7 goals in 6 games. Is he going to continue like this? Also is he quite reliable at not getting injured as my other main striker Kerrison is always injured at the moment.

He keeps a good strike rate should get you a good 20 goals a season :thup:.

• 4 months later...

Archived